[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts about AoE2 African Kingdoms?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
What are your thoughts about AoE2 African Kingdoms?
>>
I think there will be shitposting.
>>
>>320767193
???

I want to know what the game is like before I buy it
>>
This place has really gone to shit.
>>
>>320767094

Fuck off, memer.
>>
>>320767230
It's Age of Empires 2... with more campaigns and civilizations.

I don't see how it's possible it could be worse.

It's just more AoE 2. If you know that that's like you know what this would be like.
>>
um... why was my file deleted?
>>
>>320767094
Its a pretty good expansion, nice voice acting in the campaign, but I'm not really interested in the African civilizations at all. Maybe you would be?
>>
>>320767649
>Why can't I post the same thing in every thread making it impossible to actually discuss a game?
>LITERALLY no fun fucking reddit I swear
>>
>>320767649
Fuck off, last thing /v/ needs is even more shitposting, you and rest of your kind are the reason we can almost never have any chill threads around here.
>>
File: Was WAS Memes.jpg (27 KB, 281x216) Image search: [Google]
Was WAS Memes.jpg
27 KB, 281x216
>>320767557
I think you know man.

have this one for future threads.
>>
File: 1421425434914.png (84 KB, 286x261) Image search: [Google]
1421425434914.png
84 KB, 286x261
>>320767732
I am starting to suspect nobody actually plays the game here.
>>
>>320767876
I was always an Age of Mythology guy personally
>>
>>320768008
>can't post anything about an actual game
You can.

If you want to post /pol/ memes do it on /pol/ though.

What is something you wanna say about the game?

AoE II in general or just this new expansion?
>>
>>320768008
Wait, what, I never posted anything about gay characters mate, and Im advocating actual discussion of the game.

ya sure ya didn't misquote me pal?
>>
>>320767876
I played the game with the 3 other guys that don't spil their memes out. I was raped but the good thing is that I wasn't the first to lose
>>
>>320768549
They make most of their money from other stuff. Non vidya and non-pachinko.
>>
>>320768640
Digital entertainment includes some vidya developing aspects but yeah, you understand more of economics than 99% of /v/
>>
>>320769190
I get why fans of games are mad at Konami, it's just kind of hilarious when people predict their doom because they seem to be totally removing any priority for video games.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.