[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just finished Road to Gehenna and my life is empty of meaning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 2055565455id5636gol.jpg (60 KB, 550x276) Image search: [Google]
2055565455id5636gol.jpg
60 KB, 550x276
I just finished Road to Gehenna and my life is empty of meaning again. Any other good puzzle games besides Antichamber, The Swapper and Portal?
>>
Kula World
>>
>>320764674
Matthew please
>>
The Talos Principle is such a great fucking game. Who would have thought Croteam, the guy who made Serious Sam could make a philosophical puzzle game and pull it off so well. One of few games where I actually WANTED to get 100% on.
>>
I still wonder why it didn't get as much recognition as it deserved. Game is brilliant.
>>
Quantum Conundrum's pretty good even if it's not as good as the three you've mentioned

To anyone else how's Q.U.B.E? I got it very cheap during some sale and never got around to playing it
>>
>>320765703
- not a lot of advertising
- not everyone's cup of tea, both in terms of themes and gameplay
- people thought that it was just a simple, short puzzle game like Portal 1 that doesn't warrant the price of 40 bucks
- devs aren't part of some indie circle (unless Devolver counts as one)
- almost nothing that can be turned into memes
>>
>>320764553
Road to Gehenna alone is better than any game that came out this year.
>>
>>320765798
Horrible. Its absolutely mindless and a 2 year old could solve those puzzles.
>>
Did you go to the star world and get the grey pieces too? Doing it now but the puzzles there are much harder than the others
>>
>>320767427
Yes, but the grey sigils aren't necessary to reach the top.
>>
>>320767613
Does it give you a different ending at least?
>>
>>320767676
If you find everything there's an alternative ending as Elohim's messenger, I believe.
>>
>>320764553
Is this actually a good game? or just a meme game like undertale?
>>
File: 2015-11-13-01-41-21.gif (3 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-13-01-41-21.gif
3 MB, 853x480
>>320764553
Magrunner: Darkpulse is like Portal with less polish, worse voice acting, better puzzles, and more lovecraft.
Infinifactory.
If infinifactory is too easy, Spacechem.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.