[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do I put the augments on my weapons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: B9hAAFmIIAASYVz.jpg (91 KB, 600x853) Image search: [Google]
B9hAAFmIIAASYVz.jpg
91 KB, 600x853
How the fuck do I put the augments on my weapons?
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C4D.jpg (459 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C4D.jpg
459 KB, 1280x720
Go into your inventory and hit X. This is also how you set fashion gear.

This is a cave at 505 Cauldros. How do I get past this force field? It's right at the entrance.
>>
why does this game look so bad
>>
File: 86456456546.jpg (47 KB, 936x279) Image search: [Google]
86456456546.jpg
47 KB, 936x279
MonSoft should be fucking happy I have Vinny Souls and other shit to listen to otherwise I would have dropped this garbage endgame a week ago.
Grinding augments for 200 hours sure is fun.
>>
>>320764791
How and where do I grind materials for the bunny outfit

Any info, please and thanks
>>
>Takahashi said in a time interview that he wants to do something completely different for the next game
>all the mysterious stuff in this game and the obvious sequel hooks will never be resolved
>we will never have wrothian party members
>we will never figure out the secrets of Mira
>we will never fight the Sameer Federation in an intergalactic war
>we will never figure out what happened to Lao
>>
Good. Open world is way too expensive and requires a whole lot of compensating to do well.
Chronicles amount of open and exploration was good enough.
Also please for the love of Deus don't ever make a game this grindy ever again.
>>
>>320764456
How do I beat the game when I have OCD?
>>
>>320765979
The higher level monsters you fight might give you 100-400 exp tops

Most of them are around roaming monsters that get in the way or join the fight in welcomed
You can usually take a small one on 1 vs 4 pretty well if you time your heals but when more monsters appear your party can get wiped easily

The reward isnt that great to grind, mainly to explore and do quests to get exp
>>
>>320765613
Completely different could just refer to the gameplay, the story itself could still continue. I see no reason why he wouldn't continue the story.
>>
>>320766330
Why would I be talking about experience. I'm talking about the post game that I've spent at least 100 hours in just grinding materials.
>>
>>320765605
I utilized the Global Teletha fight for parts. Break his wings twice each, tail, head, torso. Hit start during the fight, hit X twice, abandon. Take the spoils and use them at the global spoils menu to trade for tickets.

Anyone know if the swim trunks come in pure white? Basic is white with blue dots. I want my pseudo pure white panties, dammit.
>>
>>320766334
>I see no reason why he wouldn't continue the story.
He said he "gets bored easily of the same thing"
>>
File: You have no Hope.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
You have no Hope.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
>>320766741
Almost every game he makes has "xeno" in the title brah
>>
File: 53153315135135135.jpg (488 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
53153315135135135.jpg
488 KB, 1280x720
Fuck this gay ass boss. Never doing it again.
>>
>>320768615
Funny you mention that, in the same interview i was referring to, he says that the Xeno prefix is just to note games that are Takahashi productions, nothing more.

http://time.com/4149809/xenoblade-chronicles-x-director-tetsuya-takahashi/
>>
>>320768761
You're not guaranteed a good fucking drop from it? That's fucking bull.
>>
>>320768761
>Ares 91
What?
>>
>>320769072
They are all still connected.
There is no reason to assume the next xeno game won't be connected to xcx
>>
>>320771862

Spoilers.
>>
>>320771862
Slightly better than the Ares 90 because of the gold paint.
>>
>>320772108
How fucking many Ares mechs there are? I know there are two unlocked, one being Ares 90, but 91?
>>
>>320764456
Can you romance Potato face?
Can you fuck and impregnate her with potato seeds?
>>
How does PotatoX run without the data packs? I don't have a spare HDD on me at the moment but I want to pick this up.
>>
>>320771940
there is, he said he wants to do a game that looks and feels completely different from X. It likely wont be a sequel, or even take place in the same universe.
>>
Why is this fucking game so confusing? Seriously it is over done in every way. The menus are trash, and the only way I'll ever learn this game is to read stuff online. The New LA music is so bad, I've never been offended by bad music before. But that track makes me want to get the hell out of there or just turn the game off.
>>
>Yggrashit heals herself.
What the fuck is with Monolith Soft and adding bullshit mechanics to bosses?
>>
>>320775247
global nemesis have "infinite" hp as far as i can tell. the more damage you deal, the more RP comes of the global total at the end afaik.
>>
>>320776361
Fuck off
>>
>>320776576
No. Fuck you
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.