[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wii U Games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Wii-U.jpg (101 KB, 670x409) Image search: [Google]
Wii-U.jpg
101 KB, 670x409
>Genei Ibun Roku #FE (SMT X FE)
>Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
>Pokkén Tournament
>Project Giant Robot
>Project Guard
>Star Fox Zero
>The Legend of Zelda (2016)
>LEGO Marvel’s Avengers

These are all non-eShop unreleased Wii U games known to exist in development, either currently or previously.

ALL of them. All *eight*.

Eight. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, and eight.

I've given the benefit of doubt and included several shovelware titles that no sane person has any interest in. I also suspect several of them to be vaporware, that might very well go on to become eShop games, mini-games in other games, or flat out canned.

This is dire.

Are we ready to admit the Wii U is dead? Is anyone honestly looking forward to the NX after Nintendo canned their flagship console after less than four years? Was anyone stupid enough to buy a Wii U after E3 2015?
>>
File: 1386748785691.gif (2 MB, 346x259) Image search: [Google]
1386748785691.gif
2 MB, 346x259
>>320762759
Yeah, and the other two consoles have NOTHING coming for them, and only one worthwhile game each if you're REALLY into their genres.
>Bloodborne if you can't get enough Souls
>MCC if you can't get enough Halo

Just go PC already.
>>
>>320762759
>Are we ready to admit the Wii U is dead?
Even when E3 comes, and Wii U gets shit for announcements while Nintendo announces everything for NX, /v/ will still be denial.
>>
>>320762998
Believe it or not, people play and care about multiplats.
>>
>>320762759
I forgot Twilight Princess HD, so make that 9. Nine Wii U games
>>
Pikmin 4 is also likely to be a Wii U title. Granted that's not a lot of titles, it's just about as much as it got this year and it has been an enjoyable system to own. I look forward to the NX, but like any console, it will probably be a year+ before I buy one, will wait for games, bundles/deals, and price drops.
>>
>>320763796
Pikmin 4 is likely Miyamoto's new pet project, so expect it to be on NX and make use of its gimmicks.
>>
>>320763421
And multiplats are always far superior on PC

Ergo, only idiots buy consoles
>>
>>320764491
The other consoles are at least getting multiplats

I'm not really making an argument for the PS4 or Xbone, this is an argument against the Wii U
>>
we literally haven't any info on 2016 after the first quarter and a few titles. This isn't dire, this is big, bigger than the 2 competitor put together, who haven't got anything since April, and are likely to wait until after next E3 for 2 or 3 games.
>>
>>320764491
I guess the overwhelming majority of paying costumers who prop up the vidya industry are idiots then.
>>
>>320764751
>we literally haven't any info on 2016
Why do you think that is? Do you think maybe there just aren't anymore Wii U games? Do you think maybe all the other games are for the NX which is coming next year?

>2 to 3 games
Hey, pal. I had the decency to list shovelware no one cares about, so please stop pretending multiplats don't exist. The Xbone and PS4 get more games a month than Wii U will for the rest of its life.
>>
>>320762759
>Project Guard
it was a prototype for segments of star fox we've known this since they showed it because of the star fox emblem, and it was confirmed when they showed pic related. I wouldn't be surprised if Giant Robot is in the same boat.

There still hasn't been a traditional 3d Mario for it yet, so with that and Zelda it'll be a good last year before the next system.
>>
File: 1370223727934.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1370223727934.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>320762759
>Genei Ibun Roku #FE (SMT X FE)
>The Legend of Zelda (2016)
Can't wait for these babies.

So only 2 games I want. And that's fine by me. I only buy like 10 games a year anyway spread over multiple platforms. Rest of my time is working on my huge backlog.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.