[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post games that aren't fun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Post games that aren't fun
>>
>>320759704
desu the first level is kinda fun
then it all goes into the shitter after that
>>
Pic unrelated, I assume.

Seriously, it wasn't THAT bad.
>>
File: OP_the_Faggot.jpg (2 MB, 1537x2167) Image search: [Google]
OP_the_Faggot.jpg
2 MB, 1537x2167
>>
Did I just witness a mass purge?

I mean it was kinda video game related, the rolls were for what video game you should play .(At least it wasn't one of those which of these furry chicks wud u fug?)
>>
>>320759704
Undertale

Fucking the most cancerous aids spreading game
>>
>>320764325
I love this meme
>>
File: 1442897257338.png (1 MB, 788x872) Image search: [Google]
1442897257338.png
1 MB, 788x872
All of them.
>>
Gearbox is wasting time and money with Battleflop when they could be working to make Duke Nukem decent. Of course they should have Duke BTFO Gamergate BS but they would have to write it off as a parody so they don't get crucified.
>>
>>320764323
I wanted to get this for christmas since i love Souls. Now i'm sad :(
>>
>>320764582
>implying that 2015 Gearbox is worth a shit and could even make Duke good or BTFO anyone with anything

No
>>
>>320759704
>Duke Nukem Forever
>not fun

Blow it out your ass
>>
>>320764683
Dude, I love souls too.

TRUST ME, the start is great, but it turns to fucking absolute shit later. The game stops being fun because it tries REALLY HARD to copy what dark souls did, and fails miserably.

Pirate it if you're on the fence, that way you won't feel cheated.
>>
>>320764582

He'll be back. Maybe not with Gearbox, but one day he will return.

ALWAYS bet on Duke.
>>
>>320764876
Thanks for the warning, appreciate it
>>
>>320764758
>>320764915
I mentioned Gearbox because I think they own the IP?
>>
>>320764323
git gud casul
>>
>>320764683

Don't do it man.
What anon said, it feels great at first, but gets boring REALLY quick.

It's just not the same man...
>>
>>320765072

They do. But even if they don't make it, someone will come along and resurrect him. He's too good to let rot.
>>
>>320765072
Yeah, they do. I just wouldn't expect them to put out a quality Duke game. I would like to be proven wrong though.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.