[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seeing how great they did with Kamui, it makes me really sad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 8
File: CShq-PwU8AAb-Fr.jpg (70 KB, 600x919) Image search: [Google]
CShq-PwU8AAb-Fr.jpg
70 KB, 600x919
Seeing how great they did with Kamui, it makes me really sad that they just made Lucina a Marth clone. She could've been so fucking good.
>>
>>320758409
She shouldn't have been added at all.
>>
>>320758409
>She could've been so fucking good.
How?
>>
>>320758409

Lucina is only in precisely BECAUSE she is a clone. If she couldn't have been a clone she wouldn't been in at all
>>
I thought about it a lot. Too much probably.

In awakening, she's supposed to fight similar to Chrom, who has a somewhat unique style right?

But Chrom would just be an Ike clone, right?

So why is Lucina a Marth clone?
>>
I just wish they would make the difference between her and Marth bigger through updates. Like make it at least noticable like how Pit and Dark Pit become more and more different from each other
>>
Thats literally what lucina is tho
>>
>>320759702
Give her nice tits and remove her garters.
>>
>>320759702
>108 different weapons in Kid Icarus Uprising
>Sakurai threw in Dark Pit at the last second as a clone anyway
If he just fucking waited and made him DLC Dark Pit probably would have ended up as one of the more interesting characters to play as.
>>
>>320758409
Was thinking about the same thing for >>320759634 's exact reasons.

Then to think...3 chars that are very similair is too much.
>>
>>320761126
Only Marth and Lucina are similar, Roy is nothing like them.
>>
Considering how she fights like Chrom she should have been an Ike clone
>>
Just like wolf

She shouldn't have been added at all, next smash she'll be cut and replaced with whatever new FE is out at that time

Hopefully its a remake of FE 6/7 and Lyn can replace her ass like it was supposed to be
>>
>>320762294
True, I saw no difference in their styles, I mean, Chrom and Lucina both do that Sonic spin when they jump high into the air but otherwise there styles are really no different from any other generic swordsman.
>>
>>320759634

Why do people assume that Chrom would fight like Ike? Chrom is from the same house as Marth and their fighting style is inherited, so of course both Lucina and Chrom fight like Marth.

Ike is just some rowdy from the streets, not a noble like Marth, Chrom and Lucina
>>
>>320758409
She doesn't have any powers or abilities that they could take advantage of, though. Sure, they could have made her unique, but at the end of the day she'd still be just an ordinary person swinging around a sword and not much else. Same goes for Chrom. You could stretch it to include abilities from other classes they can become, but Robin's spells and Corrin's shapeshifting alone open up tons of possibilities that you don't even have to think very hard about to see.
>>
>>320762683
>a remake of FE 6/7
>remake
after Fates came out, the fanbase is expecting something completely different now that I don't see a remake of any FE game ever happening again.

The best we can hope for is some Outrealms spin-off with characters from all over the series.
>>
>>320762985

Moves I've been thinking about for Chrom

>switching weapons
switch to a Lance/Sword and change your moves and stats
>Mount a Horse
Similar to Wario's bike

Idk that's it
>>
>>320762683
nope we will never get an actual katana wielding swordsman unless FE15 protag has one, Takamaru never got in either.
>>
>>320763236
They remade marth's games

I dont see with how roy is out and corrin is already advertised... that a localization remake of roy and lyn's game are made, along with mother 3, cause people want that too.

Though i'm realistically expecting some tellius game explaining Priam.
>>
Ike clone Lucina would be fun to see
>>
>>320762683
Why do you assume there will be a next smash?
>>
>>320763440
Takamaru nearly got in though

He just wasn't recent enough, though sakurai seems to love that character, i'll be sure to expect him for sure in the next smash if someone revives him
>>
>>320762924
Marth fights with speed and presence where as Chrom swings his sword one handed and with powerful strikes.
>>
>>320763594
Because its a cash cow

But its funny cause i was the one that was saying its over for good, I'm open to all possibilities, thats why
>>
>>320763594
they stopped giving it an actual subtitle
>>
>>320763671
Brace yourself for more "muh anime swordsmen" shitposting if it happens.
>>
I wouldn't have minded if she was 100% identical to Marth and completely replaced him.

I'm not attached to him at all like I am to Ike.
>>
>>320763827
But it's very possible that they'll just make the graphics better and port it to NX. Didn't Sakurai say he was done?
>>
>>320763753

Have you seen Marth fight in the remake? He also swings his sword one handed with powerful strikes.
Also the mere fact that Chrom can wield a Rapier while Ike cannot is proof enough that Chrom has the typical Lord fighting style while Ike is too brutish for that
>>
Question:
I bought Awakening forever ago but dropped it because the limited voice acting variety. Should I power through it anyway?
>>
File: 1439149199192.png (97 KB, 456x361) Image search: [Google]
1439149199192.png
97 KB, 456x361
>Akariot
>>
>>320764202

Yes. Isn't there an option to turn off the voice acting?
>>
>>320764378
Asshurt Bayo fag
>>
File: 1431059068396.jpg (753 KB, 1920x2160) Image search: [Google]
1431059068396.jpg
753 KB, 1920x2160
>>320764202
This is the most autistic reason for dropping Awakening I've ever heard.
>>
>>320759175
Sakurai said she would have just been a reskin, like FemRobin and Male Wii Fit Trainer.
>>
>>320764518
She is. She just has another slot rather than being hidden behind Marth. You can't be this autistic, can you? Does a slot trigger you?
>>
>>320763972
They must have not played another fighter, let them be autistic

>>320764046
Yeah that too, but it'd be kinda dumb if they didn't add anything to NX version, NX owners can just backward comp the wii u disc. So it would be sense to add some incentive to buy the NX version, IF they choose to do so
>>
>>320758409
>Great great great great descendant of Marth
>Looks nearly identical in every way except hair length, gender, and slightly different sword/outfit
>Masquerade as Marth himself to conceal her identity
>Anything other than a clone or a skin of Marth in Smash

Do you realize how retarded you sound?
>>
>>320763541
>They remade marth's games
I didn't bother mentioning how those games would discourage them from making any more remakes. That should go without saying.

Why did no one think to add support convos into the game? I know the original didn't have them, but there should be limits to being faithful to a game that restricted with specs.
>>
>>320764501
Why wouldn't you have unique voices for named characters? Giving all your named characters the same voices as your create-a-characters is just lazy
>>
>>320764501
I wonder if Robin will stay in smash because she's honestly not that cute, and will easily be replaced by another tactician self-insert.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 400x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 400x338
>>320765897
You take that back motherfucker
>>
>>320765897
If Lucario and Roy came back, I don't see a reason that Lucina or Robin wouldn't come back.
>>
Serious talk though. Does Sakurai have something against Chrom or something? Even Corrin of all people got in before him. His reason for not adding him was because he would be a clone of Ike and would be yet another sword fighting character, and yet he added Lucina who is a clone of Marth and later adds Roy who is a semi-clone of Marth. I know Sakurai's reason for adding Lucina is because she was originally going to be an alt of Marth much like Alph and the Koopalings, but became her own character just because she is slightly shorter and does balanced damage throughout her sword. Nonetheless, this isn't a good excuse because this means Chrom could still have been added as an alt of Ike instead of being his own character, plus Marth gets two clones and for some reason Ike can't even have one? Can someone find logic in this?
>>
>>320758409
For almost half of the game she went under the identity of Marth, no surprise to see her as a Marth clone.
>>
>>320764639
yes
>>
>>320768748
You do realize this is Masahiro Sakurai we are talking about, right? Not a lick of damn sense or logic goes through that man's egotistical, xenophobic head.
>>
>>320768928
Well, at least you're honest. Doesn't make it any less retarded though.
>>
>>320768748
Corrin is a PC.

Chrom wouldn't have really worked as an Ike alt. They have literally nothing to do with each other.

Roy is a semi-clone, which isn't a clone anon.

Marth has one clone, the girl who pretended to be him for half a game. That makes sense.

Sakurai didn't want to make alts that were different characters entirely which is why Pittoo and Lucina have their own slots.

Koopalings are an exception because you're essentially playing as the clown car which any of them could use. Alph/Olimar are an exception because they do the same stuff in their games.
>>
>>320759702
>Pit and Dark Pit become more and more different from each other
In what way? They still only have three differences.
>>
File: Lucina challenging MU.jpg (376 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
Lucina challenging MU.jpg
376 KB, 1280x853
>>320758409
I don't get it - I'm better with Lucina than I am with Marth.
Maybe her voice helps me play better.
>>
>>320768748

Lucina is similar enough to Marth to be a clone of Marth. Chrom would just feel wrong as an Ike clone.
>>
>>320769912
It's because she doesn't rely on tipper for damage so spacing is less important.
>>
>>320769912
It's because you're not very good at spacing tippers.
>>
>>320769912

With Lucina you just fight with Marth you try to hit with the tip so you play awkwardly
>>
>>320770026
Safe spacing is equally as important for both characters. Marth just gets more reward from it.

Neither Marth or Lucina want to be closer than the tip of their sword.
>>
>>320758409
She's literally pretending to be Marth in Awakening, it makes sense for her to be a clone. In an ideal world though, she'd be an alternate costume though, not her own character.
Plus, we already had an adequate Awakening rep in Robin, was Lucina really necessary?
>>
>>320762294
Chrom fights like neither Ike nor Marth.
Chrom's main attack is a dashing, inward sideslash, the opposite of Marth's dash attack. It's like if you combined Marth's dash with Ike's Dtilt.

And honestly, I can't imagine Chrom having any air game.
>>
>>320770171
>Safe spacing is equally as important for both characters. Marth just gets more reward from it.
You're contradicting yourself.
Marth gets fuck all damage and knockback without tipper, therefore tipper is more important for him.
>>
>>320770179
>In an ideal world though, she'd be an alternate costume though, not her own character

Okay, someone seriously needs to explain to me what the fucking difference would be aside from Lucina not playing slightly different from Marth if she was a costume. What exactly would be the benefit of selecting Lucina as one of Marth's costumes instead of her having her own slot on the roster?
>>
>>320770404
For one thing you wouldn't have to grind for the same fucking customs for them.
That's about it desu.
>>
>>320770026
>>320770034
>>320770041
No, that's not really it. I can tip with both characters, I just feel...slower as Marth, I guess. Less fluid. Maybe I'm still too used to melee Marth even though I haven't played in years.
I skipped Brawl so the deterioration feels awful.
>>
>>320770240
This.
Also, his choice of weapons is completely different than Ike's. Yeah, they both use swords, but Ike swings around a big tree log of a sword, while Chrom uses shit like rapiers.
I don't see how people keep drawing comparisons between them.
>>
>>320770293
Wrong. Both characters want to space the same. It is unsafe for Lucina to be anywhere close to her opponent, she is laggy like Marth and gets BTFO at close range. A good Lucina plays exactly like a good Marth.
>>
>>320770404
Her having no tipper mechanic (making her separate enough to be her own character) has about as much basis behind it as Marth having a tipper in the first place. There is no reason for her to be different than Marth other than Sakurai wanting her to be different.
>>
>>320770693

Answer my question. What would be the benefit of Lucina being an alt instead of not being one.
Even if Lucina played exactly the same with no single difference, why the fuck does it make a difference if she's an alt or if she gets her seperate slot?
>>
>>320770652
>It is unsafe for Lucina to be anywhere close to her opponent, she is laggy like Marth and gets BTFO at close range.
So does marth, with the added disadvantage of being weak as shit even if he does get a hit in. That's the difference. Lucina will still do the same damage and knockback if someone gets in. Marth will not, which gives you fewer options.
>>
>>320770850
Because that's development time that could have been used towards making an original character.
Are you dense?
>>
>>320770850
As much as I like Lucy, I agree she should be an alt.

Fucking Mac has 16 palettes, why can't Marth/Lucina?
>>
>>320770854
Good Lucina play does not put her in those unsafe situations. She is meant for spacing, just like Marth is. Marth just gets reward from it, which is why he is a few tiers higher.
>>
>>320758409
>Kamui
>Being so mich of a fucking weeaboo you use the japanese name for characters
Holy shit
>>
>>320762924
Kinda late to this but in kid Icarus codec they say that chrom would just be another ike
>>
>>320770980

>Putting a character in a different spot to select from somehow changes their how long you need to delevop them

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>320770980
There was literally no extra dev time between putting her in a slot and making an alt.
>>
>>320771023

Still not answering my question. What's the fucking difference?
>>
>>320771026
I'm not sure how you don't realize that relying on tipper for damage makes it more important for Marth.
>>
>>320765897
>she's honestly not that cute
Don't worry, MRobin is the most handsome boy, they wouldn't get rid of him.
>>
>>320771148
>>320771175
Literally all they had to do was develop her visuals and slap Marth's moves and framedata on her.
Instead they mess around with her sword and her height and label her as an entirely new character.
>>
>>320771293
Both character rely on the same spacing. Lucina doesn't want to hit anywhere but her tip. She has to play keep away. If Lucina is up close to her opponent, she is being played poorly. Poor play can't be used as an excuse. But, really, that is the point of Lucina.
>>
>>320771441

Do you actually think that removing the damage modifiers from Marth's sword and making Marth slightly smaller took that much development time?

Man in your world the mushroom items must be ridiculously hard to implement
>>
>>320771441
>they mess around with her sword
Literally all they did is remove tipper which is maybe an hour of work if that.
>her height
That's about 5 minutes.
>>
>>320771628

>An hour of work

not even

>Take Marth
>Copy
>remove parameters from sword
>done
>>
>>320771628
>>they mess around with her sword
>Literally all they did is remove tipper which is maybe an hour of work if that.
>>her height
>That's about 5 minutes.

This is why the games you make look like shit
>>
>>320771719
It actually does take a lot of time to remove hitboxes from every single frame of a move just because there's so many. Plus you have to tweak the damage and shield damage of everything else.
>>
>>320771872
>This is why the games you make look like shit
Are you stupid? Hit/hurtboxes are simple collision spheres which are easy as fuck to change in any game.
>>
>>320771615
Yes. Do you not understand how much time is needed for the smallest things during development?

Holy shit, you're so naive.
>>
>>320771882
That's something you do in like 30 minutes. The only time consuming part would be modeling her, I suspect that took a full day for one guy.
>>
Stop talking about game development time people, we're all talking out of our asses anyways.
>>
>>320772135
There is no way that it only takes thirty minutes to change all those hitboxes and damage values. I've actually worked on games anon.
If that were the case they'd be able to churn out characters in two days at most, which clearly isn't the case.
>>
Lucina is more the face of Fire Emblem than Marth now. He started the series but she saved it. I wouldn't be surprised if Marth is cut in Smash 5 but Lucina comes back.
>>
>>320759702

I want that too

but at the same time people are just going to complain even more that they bothered to give unique movesets to carbon copies design wise
>>
>>320771882

Uhh
Marth has a general parameter that modifies the damage depending on which part of the sword hits.
Like x1.2 for the tip and x0.8 for the base. All you need to do is set those numbers to 1 and that's it.

>>320772082
You clearly have no idea how programming works. Changing parameters of an object THAT ALREADY EXISTS is not time consuming at all.

If changing modifying Marth's damage would take more than 5 minutes then balancing this game would be impossible.

Or let met ask you this: Do you actually think that everytime they decided to change the stat of a character in development they started from scratch and it took away the time of an entire new character that you could have put in?
Because that's what you're implying they did
>>
>>320771103
Corrin is a shitty name
>>
>>320772438
how would the game know which part of the sword hits without having separate hitboxes
>>
>>320772504

Then call him Collin
>>
>>320772626

Of course it has seperate hitboxes. But those were already made with Marth. The only difference between Lucina and Marth is the parameters. You only need to change the values, not redo the entire hitbox. That would be stupid
>>
>>320772438
>Marth has a general parameter that modifies the damage depending on which part of the sword hits.
Knowing which part of the sword hits takes hitboxes anon. And no, not all his moves do the same percent of extra damage and knockback. That much is obvious if you've ever played the character.
>>
>>320772353
I've worked on games too. It does not take long at all to do something like that. All you are doing is removing the tip modifier and tweaking the damage / BKB / KBG.

Characters take a long time due to concept phase, having to run the character by the director over and over again which takes fucking ages. Then when you finally get the OK you've got to model them, rig them, texture, create tons of animations, then work on coding etc.
>>
>>320772879

You still don't need to redo any of the hitboxes.
Marth uses different parameters for different moves. Doesn't change that all you need to do is change the numerical values to make both base and tip do the same damage and you're done.
>>
>>320773397
>You still don't need to redo any of the hitboxes
Yes you do, since Lucina doesn't have as much range as marth. Tipper's hitbox doesn't exist at all for her.
>>
>>320773469

Lucina has the same range as Marth

Lucina still has the tipper and the base hitbox, they just do the same amount of damage and knockback.
>>
>>320758409
Half the FE characters shouldnt even be in the game.
>>
>>320772365
Lucina is only relevant because of waifufags, she's flavor of the moment and replaceable as soon as the next pair of walking tits and vagina comes along for idiots to drool over.
>>
>>320773469
or maybe it does exist and it has the same properties as the rest of the sword's hitbox

or its simply removed. Removing the tipper doesnt mean you redo the hitboxes you simply remove it. If editing hitboxes is too time consuming then any balance changes would be nearly impossible
>>
>>320774018
>Lucina
>walking tits
>>
>>320771594

>get proven wrong on axiom
>continue to dance around it

Okay retard.
>>
>>320774390
One out of two, close enough. And she still technically has them.
>>
>>320773770
No she doesn't.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ISyUPx3cU0
>>320774280
It's time consuming which is why months and months go between balance updates. The difference we're discussing is a matter of half an hour, not days.
>>
>>320774594

Go to 8:15. He literally says there is no difference except the modifiers. The hitboxes are exactly the same
>>
>>320774820
>tipper mechanic
Which includes the hitbox anon.
He's referring to people claiming that Lucina runs faster and whatnot.
>>
>>320774441
No, his argument was just irrelevant. Bottom line is both characters must space the same, only Marth gets the benefit. It is irrelevant who gets more of a benefit, both play the fucking same at high level, automatically making Marth better.
>>
>>320774989

Jesus Christ how dense are you? The tipper means the tip does more damage and knockback. It doesn't have a different hitbox than Lucina's sword. Everything Marth hits, Lucina hits, too and vice versa. The only difference is the damage and the knockback. How the fuck do you not understand that you don't need to change the hitboxes at all for that?
>>
>>320775293
I think he's under the impression that Lucina's sword is one giant hitbox.
>>
>>320758409
But Lucina's shtick is that she's pretending to be Marth
>>
>>320775293
You seem to be too dense to understand that tipper has its own hitbox.
>>
>>320775510

YES IT HAS IT'S OWN HITBOX BUT LUCINA'S TIPPER IS SIMPLY SET TO BE THE SAME AS THE BASE
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ARE YOU RETARDED OR WHAT
>>
>>320775510
Lucina also has a tipper hitbox.
>>
>>320775580
>>320775663
Except it isn't, she has less range.
>>
>>320775713

No she doesn't. She has exactly the same range
>>
File: Welcome.jpg (141 KB, 370x1600) Image search: [Google]
Welcome.jpg
141 KB, 370x1600
>>
>>320775483
For all of one chapter.
>>
>>320775767
Not entirely true. Lucina is smaller than Marth, which gives her a smaller hurtbox. This also gives her slightly less reach, which >>320775713 is confusing to be a smaller sword.
>>
>>320775767
No she doesn't. Go try it out in training mode with literally any move.
>>
>>320775713

The only difference Marth and Lucina have comes from Lucina being downscaled. Her hitboxes still work the same just are downscaled accordingly
>>
>>320775983
Lucina has very, VERY slightly less range than Marth. It is a matter of pixels, but it is true. This has been tested. However, her sword length is exactly the same.
>>
>>320758409
What do you lucinafags think is so unique about her? I legit don't see anything unique or charming about her in FE:A or smash 4
>>
>>320776128

She's cute
>>
File: I love Lucy.jpg (396 KB, 676x963) Image search: [Google]
I love Lucy.jpg
396 KB, 676x963
I want to kiss Lucina under the mistletoe!
>>
>>320776128
I'm not a nigger, so I like tight firm butts and cute modest tits.
>>
>>320776128

For one she's the most courageous.
Also she's the best
>>
>>320776128
Dont try to ask waifufags why they obsess over their slut
>>
>>320769287
Alph was planned to be his own character though, even with Rock Pikmin.

Guess he felt Pikmin didn't deserve two reps in the end.
>>
>>320774018
Nah, Lucina's here to stay whether people like it or not. She's still popular even THREE (3) years after her game originally released and they're currently marketing her as modern FE's mascot.

Her "replacement" in Fates bombed too desu.
>>
>>320778332
Nah, she'll get the axe as as she'll be a relic of the past by the time the next Smash comes out, that or some other shitty waifu gets big, it just so happens that one hasnt come along yet.
>>
>>320778637
Lucario was the token "current gen" Pokemon of Brawl. Everyone thought he'd be gone in 4, but he's still here. Lucina is in the same situation. If anyone is unlikely to return, it is Robin.
>>
File: corn smash.jpg (916 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
corn smash.jpg
916 KB, 1920x1080
>>320772504
>>
>>320781183
Sadly, I can see this happening. Robin was the Awakening rep that we needed, but any new installments will just take Lucina over him/her.
>>
>>320770517
Maybe it is because Marth has extra "hitlag" with his tippers so it can screw up your timing
Lucina doesn't and it is always consistent
>>
>>320781183
That's Pokemon, the second biggest franchise in their history, they can get all the reps they want. FE isnt even in the top 10.
>>
>>320781183
>>320781681
I can't see Robin leaving when Sakurai specifically handpicked him because he wasn't just another ordinary swordsman. His moveset is too valuable to trash.
>>
>>320782445
Right now, sales wise it's their top 4. Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, then FE.
>>
>>320765791
They aren't going to bother getting a diverse group of voice actors when most of the dialogue consists of "hey" "ugh" "hello there" and snippets of story dialogue
>>
>>320783023
Right now, at this very moment. In terms of overall sales though it isnt.

Still beating Animal Crossing is pretty surprising. After the home maker and amiibo festival though they seriously need to give that series a rest.
>>
>>320782929
Mewtwo's moveset was too "valuable" to trash too, and guess what? They still did it. TWICE. And then when they finally brought him back, it was as paid DLC.

Sakurai is a madman.
>>
>>320783023
>>320783435
What the hell? Happy Home Designer sold like 1 mil in Japan alone, you fampais are just making shit up now.
>>
>>320758681
>Make her use spears like she does in the game
>Perhaps even go further than that and have change classes
>At LEAST give her different normals than Marth
>At LEAST give her her actual fighting stance from the games

There's a lot, anon.
>>
>>320783548
>Says others are making shit up
>Doesnt provide source for the shit they are also making up
>>
>>320783435
I'm not talking about lifetime sales, I'm talking about relevant sales. Nobody cares if Mario sold a shit ton back then, right now Pokemon is outselling Mario. I actually messed that list up. It's Pokemon, Mario, Zelda, FE.
>>
>>320783739
Happy Home Designer was the #1 selling piece of Nintendo software this year.

Use Google you piece of shit
>>
>>320783868
Nice source fampai.
Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.