[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2000 >Thief 2 >Deus Ex >Diablo 2 >Baldurs Gate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: brieft-history-of-pc-gaming.jpg (3 MB, 5000x2922) Image search: [Google]
brieft-history-of-pc-gaming.jpg
3 MB, 5000x2922
>2000
>Thief 2
>Deus Ex
>Diablo 2
>Baldurs Gate 2

All in the same year, all absolute classics. In 2015 we got 1 great game, 1 very good game, a few decent ones and that's it.

>the quality of games releasing hasn't dropped you're just jaded
>>
>>320752195
don't for get to buy witcher dlc and preorder xcom for 75$
>>
Batman Arkham Asylum, Borderlands, Ass Creed 2, Left 4 Dead 2...
>>
But this year was awesome we got

>The Witcher 3
>Bloodborne
>MGSV

Which are all GOTY worthy top tier games. Alongside that we have also had Fallout 4 for those that like sandboxes and Halo 5 for purely multiplayer.
>>
>>320752195
Alice is better than all that shit
>>
>>320752969
Except MGSV is unfinished and seriously disappointing, Witcher 3 is a good game but a diamond in the rough which has many flaws. Bloodborne is probably the best of the 3. None of them could hold a candle to anything like Deus Ex or Thief
>>
>>320752195
>2015
>Anything remotely good

>>320752969
>Those games
>good
>>
File: tmp_30099-images204607507.jpg (11 KB, 214x236) Image search: [Google]
tmp_30099-images204607507.jpg
11 KB, 214x236
>>320752754
Is that supposed to be good? Fucking neo v. You faggots need to learn to stop posting already
>>
>>320753607
>>320753960
I am just looking at things from a more positive light. 2015 has been better than the last ten or so years, and is a step up for gaming. Sure we haven't had a year yet that comes close to touching 1997-2001, but there's hope. Yes I know having too much hope isn'the good cuz disappointment, but neither is being the complete opposite: a jaded prick who should get a new hobby.
>>
>>320752969
Bloodborne is fucking great. The other two suck dicks.

>>320753607
Top kek. Deus ex is literally the most overrated game ever made and its always been terrible. Thief is meh and doesn't hold a candle to bloodborne. Just because games are old doesn't mean they're automatically good, especially when you're talking about overrated tripe like those. And just because a game is new doesn't mean is bad. Bloodborne is literally one of the greatest games I've ever played and I've been gaming since 1990. Go suck dicks somewhere else you fucking mouth breathing retard.
>>
>>320755387

those are some pretty epic mems bro

so funny
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.