[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SOUL CALIBUR APPRECIATION THREAD. ALSO TO THE GUY I JUST FACED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: soul-calibur-v-review.jpg (55 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
soul-calibur-v-review.jpg
55 KB, 600x300
SOUL CALIBUR APPRECIATION THREAD.

ALSO TO THE GUY I JUST FACED ON PS3 FUCK YOUR LEIXIA YOU FAG YOU JUST PULLED SOME SHIT OUT OF YOUR ASS LAST ROUND NIGGA BAKA
>>
SC2HD is fun at least.
>>
>>320745318
SCV is probably one of the better 3d fighter I played.

I love the game. But the community is tiny as fuck and it can be a pain to learn the game. I ultimately dropped it a couple of years ago hoping for a new one.
>>
>>320745318
I have only played 3 and I liked it a lot especially the character creation
>>
>>320745318
>complaining about Leixia

Shows that you're a casual mate.
>>
File: 1348092499577.jpg (83 KB, 448x336) Image search: [Google]
1348092499577.jpg
83 KB, 448x336
>>320745318

If I still had my PS3, I'd play you.
>>
>>320747123

Leixia on release before the balance patches was fucking beastly though. Shame about that.

>>320745318

Soul Calibur is dead, m8.
>>
File: BPr5W38CIAAbhu6.jpg large.jpg (99 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
BPr5W38CIAAbhu6.jpg large.jpg
99 KB, 1024x768
>>320745318

Kek. Step up and play some superior limb-based combat sempai.
>>
>>320745318
Sorry m8, but how annoying Lexia gets is probably the main reason I like her
>>
I'm still mad they made all of Dampierre's RNG just "either this move comes out or is complete trash"
>>
I didn't buy scv because kilik was delegated to a random character

I did play it at my friends' houses though and it was fun

Hopefully the next one won't have a shitty roster
>>
>Appreciation
>Posts 5 garbage

get that shit out of here
>>
I hate whoever decided the 10 wins on ranked with Ezio was a good trophy idea, all I've been facing are the same two Ivy and Maxis, and I was a pixel away from getting my 10th win
>>
>>320745318
Nigga I'd fuck you up with my Nightmare.
>>
I took a break from SCV, played some VF and LR, came back and felt totally overwhelmed by all the effects. Unfortunately T7 looks like it's upping that to 11
>>
>>320752135
T7 is simpler than TTT2, actually.
>>
>>320752938
I don't like what I've seen of the supers
>>
>>320752973
Neither do I, but it's a replacement for rage that I'll take any day.
>>
>>320753272
Well rage wasn't too bad to counter with bounds
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.