[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the closest PC equivalent of Super Mario Maker? >inb4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Super_Mario_Maker_Artwork.jpg (76 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Super_Mario_Maker_Artwork.jpg
76 KB, 300x400
What is the closest PC equivalent of Super Mario Maker?
>inb4 Game Maker, Unity, Haskell with libsdl, etc.
No, that's not it. It ought at least to have the game mechanics and some mechanism for level sharing built in.
>>
TrackMania?
>>
>>320741582
You mean 10% of an actual game they claim you can make, and 90% product placement amiibo shit and gimmicks for toddlers?

Dunno why you would even WANT to find an equivalent, PC gamers strife for more than bottom of the barrel amiibo nickel and diming you know.
>>
>>320741808
>more than bottom of the barrel amiibo nickel and diming you know.
Like steam early access and paid mods?
>>
>>320741939
At least those aren't artificially scarce, and put on the package what they come with.

Really a false equivalence strawman though. Step it up sempai.
>>
>>320741808
>Mario Maker
>amiibo bullshit
Congrats, you're a total retard!
>>
>>320742035

>le artificial scarcity meme

amiibos haven't been undershipped for over a year now. Not that you need them for Mario Maker so I'm not sure why you're even bringing them up.
>>
File: YoshisIsland1.png (3 KB, 256x223) Image search: [Google]
YoshisIsland1.png
3 KB, 256x223
>>320742092
LOL
>>
>>320741808
Having such a superficial post next to a screenshot from Kino no Tabi rubs me the wrong way. It's almost as though it's deliberate.
>>
MINECRAFT
>>
>>320742390
Nice ad hominem. Prove me wrong
>>
>>320742567
I am not saying you're wrong. What I am saying is "shame on you".
>>
>>320742870
>shame on you for being right, lets ridicule you by resorting to fallacies
literally. a. child
>>
There are Flash games that let you share levels.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.