[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4B IYCDIYG0 Realistic mili
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: widowmakers_ass.png (88 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
widowmakers_ass.png
88 KB, 600x315
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4BIYCDIYG0

Realistic military shooters are finished once this game comes out.
>>
man junkrat looks fun as fuck
>>
So is the SJW crowd bitching about this, or is it ok when blizzard does it
>>
>>320740205
>>320740343
>3 posts
>2 IPs

Samefag
>>
>>320740453
Blizzard don't give a fuck. That's why you should support this game, and give the finger to SJWs. Unlike Team Ninja, they don't cave to pressure.
>>
>>320740564
Tens of millions love the game already, so nice try.
>>
>>320740718

>Blizzard don't care about SJWS!
>They made a character specifically for tumblr

ye ok
>>
>>320741780
They gave us ass and tits. That's not sjw pandering.
>>
>>320742649

And they gave us Zarya, who was LITERALLY made for tumblr. Blizzard even said so.
>>
>>320742932
One character. Meanwhile the other females are all hot with juicy asses and tight bodies.
>>
>>320743015

>They made a character just to pander to SJWs!
>BUT THEY AREN'T PANDERING TO SJWs!

You don't seem to understand that they can do both. They made Zarya for a quota so they can be PROGRESSIVE while also giving Widowmaker's ass.
>>
>>320743185
Who fucking cares man, this is a shooter with awesome character design for all of us to enjoy, fantastic gameplay that beats any military shooter, and it's all at a cheap and affordable price. Future content is free too. Can't beat that.
>>
File: 1439149478492.png (333 KB, 453x695) Image search: [Google]
1439149478492.png
333 KB, 453x695
>>320743259

>Blizzard don't cater to SJWS! BASED BLIZZARD GIVING THE FINGER TO SJWS!
>But they do cater to them
>OK THEY DO BUT WHO CARES???

Come on now man.

It really doesn't bother me, was just pointing out that they actually to cater to them.
>>
>>320740718

thanks mr.blizzard shill
>>
damn man, this game is sooooooooo fuckin good
>>
File: Billy.png (578 KB, 495x613) Image search: [Google]
Billy.png
578 KB, 495x613
>Icefrog jumps ship to Valve and takes Dota with him
>Blizzard gets massively butthurt and attempts to one-up Valve by making their own TF2
>In true Blizzard style, they make it laughably simple (this is a real achievement, seeing how TF2 is pretty much as simple as can be) and cater it to the lowest common denominator

I can't wait to see this game crash and burn along with Legion. Blizzard is an old, crippled titan and these two blows at its legs might be enough to topple it.
>>
Not gonna lie, I'm hyped
>>
>>320740205

It's really fun but they are going to need more game modes. I had a blast in the beta but you need to have something like CTF or conquest mode to really let people relax and not play the same thing over and over.
>>
This is first time everyone stops caring about a hyped up game so fast it's not even released yet.
Deader than dead.
>>
>>320744025
But Overwatch takes more skill than TF2. Genji is a very high skillcap character.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.