[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone main Little mac?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
I rarely see any Little macs on FG anymore.
I main falcon and I recently got my ass handed to me by a good mac and I don't understand the match up at all and the salt ain't gonna go away until I can atleast practice with a good mac.
>>
I do.
>>
>>320738036
Who was this guy's name though?
>>
File: intredeasting.jpg (44 KB, 549x563) Image search: [Google]
intredeasting.jpg
44 KB, 549x563
>>320737798
Was his name by any chance Rugar?
>>
>>320737798
Does it start with an N?
>>
not sure if this is the right thread, but is there any point in getting smash for wii u if I have the 3ds version? I wouldn't have a GC adapter but it seems like a much better way to play it if friends come over & what have you.
>>
>>320737798
Mać is tons of fun in FG team match. I don't use him on 1vs1 that much.
>>
>>320738671
Assuming your friends wouldn't get pissy about you not having a GC adapter, it's a much better version of the game.
It has more actually playable stages, more options, and actually has shit to do solo.

and more on topic, I don't main him anymore, but he's one of my favorite secondary pocket characters because when you pull stuff off it feels really satisfying.
>>
File: 1409185732154.jpg (193 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
1409185732154.jpg
193 KB, 1920x1280
how do I git faster at the game? I pretty much understand what I need to do to improve and how combos work, but I haven't been able to reliably progress in skill

trying to improve with Lucas, for clarification
>>
>>320739314
Drop him and transfer your skill to Ness.
Or just drop him and pick Sheik. It's not like character loyalty is a thing.
>>
>>320739314
- use his jabb. Only a fem characters can "out-jabb" him
- side tilt is fast and reliable for enemies in front of you and is good for surprises since you can dash in one direction and immediately make a side tilt in the opposite direction
- learn to short hop consistently. His side air and down air are good for hitstun and follow-ups.
- Be confident with off the stage game. His air game is beyond deadly of the stage due to two meteor smashes and a powerful side air. And he comes always back.
- PK Fire / PK Freeze for spacing
- You can change the direction you in look in the air with his pis magnet by activating it and immediately push into the direction you wanna face.
- his recovery has super armor. use that for aggressively returning to the stage
- with Lucas you can nearly always recover high above anybody else. Use that.

God speed.
>>
File: toriotbr.gif (47 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
toriotbr.gif
47 KB, 360x480
>>320739314
Fellow lucas bro here. If you seriously want to improve then maybe find a weeklie in your area. Even if you if you get fucked in bracket grinding friendlies with actual people and for glory assholes will help. If you feel you don't know how to advance as lucas maybe look more into his combos and his other lesser tech. Good luck fellow lucas bro.
>>
>>320739314
Fellow Lucas main here. What exactly is the problem and what do you mean by git faster? In any case, if you understand how combos work, you need to understand what combos to use as well. At 0%, you can do dthrow > nair > double jump > nair > uair, it does about 44%. At low percents dthrow> one jump > fair works, or dthrow > two jumps > dair works as a mixup. At mid percent, dthrow > two jumps > fair or bair works. At high percents, dthrow > two jumps > uair works and sometimes kills. To do this, you must follow their DI correctly. And then when dthrow uair doesn't connect, go for uthrow, it kills 80% of the time.
>>
>>320737798
Little Mac is extremely rewarding once you start mastering all the tricks he has up his gloves.
Grab him often and take the fight into the air every time you get the opportunity.
>>
Maining mac could be fun, but then you get the fucks that only pick the highest tier characters and have no problem just trying to gimp you to win.
>>
I main Mac. I need to get better at reading my opponents, but otherwise I'm pretty ok. My side main is Ryu and I use Mega Man as my pocket so that my game is varied.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.