[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Video games are now ruined. Nothing will ever live up to this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58
File: 0.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
Video games are now ruined. Nothing will ever live up to this. Thank you based naughty dog.

Joel is a selfish piece of shit. Way to fuck over humanity. Turned from an antihero to a villain real quick.
>>
>>320736514
>Spot the pleb: the post

Joel is not a villain, you're retarded for thinking that.
>>
>Not protecting your daughterfu

Nah, fuck you.
>>
>>320736613
>liberals

Not even once.
>>
>>320736725
>calling Joel selfish when he's defending the only thing worth living for
>putting "muh humanity" over this

You're a liberal for thinking that Joel is selfish. The point is everyone is selfish af, only the guy with the biggest gun gets to live. Fuck off with your high school morality
>>
>>320736725
Joel isn't the villain though. There are several kids who are immune so it's not like he's taking away humanity's last hope
>>
>>320736814
>>320736816

It's pretty amazing watching people rationalize allowing millions to continue suffering in order to protect their own feelings.
>>
>>320736514
>Joel is a selfish piece of shit
And that's what makes him an interesting character
>>
>>320736943

>Implying the cure would work

They said it might contain a cure faggot.
>>
>>320736816
He made that up bruh.
>>
>>320736725
>>>/pol/
Also read rule 1 faggot.
>>
File: 1450324550567.png (4 KB, 315x276) Image search: [Google]
1450324550567.png
4 KB, 315x276
>>320736725

>Disagree with someone's opinion
>Make accusations about what their political ideaology might be

Choose your destiny anon.
>>>/pol/
>>>/Tumblr/
>>
>>320737084
>It might not work so lets murder what is probably the top scientist working on a cure while we are at it too.
>>
File: nosewipe_meme.jpg (83 KB, 500x579) Image search: [Google]
nosewipe_meme.jpg
83 KB, 500x579
>>320736943
Its pretty amazing watching people rationalize living a short life without anything to live for while humanity continues to live long after your lifetime although that doesn't effect you in the slightest.

The point is that Joel would probably die within 20 years from disease, zombies, or most likely raiders. Which is better: live that short life with Ellie, or live it alone and depressed?

This fucking "for the greater good" meme has to die. The world in TLoU is already fucked, the only thing that matters is being happy and secure for the rest of your life
>>
its not even a cure you fucks,its a vaccine
>>
>>320737090
I could've sworn there was a recorder saying that there were others who were immune.
>>
File: Ellie.png (409 KB, 478x634) Image search: [Google]
Ellie.png
409 KB, 478x634
Ellie
http://webmup.com/71b8c/
http://webmup.com/7dd4e/
http://webmup.com/55596/
http://webmup.com/81e81/
http://webmup.com/a99f8/
>>
"This girl is immune. She could be the last hope for humanity. I'd say we start with some blood tests and maybe a biopsy--" "CUT HER FUCKING HEAD OFF!"

Yeah, no. Those "Doctors" deserved to die.
>>
>>320737183
>not knowing that the Fireflies have recieved dozens of other immune people and still haven't gotten a cure with their ghetto set up
>not knowing that the Fireflies were falling apart and that having the cure would make them into the dictators of the wastes and only serve to create more disorder
>>
>>320736816
He told Ellie that at the end so she wouldn't feel bad. She saw straight through it, if you read her facial expression.

>>320736976
I agree, he was very interesting. It was draining to be forced to kill doctors by my character. Other games make me sad now because their stories are so shallow.

Also I enjoyed seeing how quickly nature can take over the planet, with full-grown trees in the middle of all the highways. Hit me pretty hard that we are just inhabitants, and we'll be extinct some day when the planet decides.
>>
>>320737196
That's literally the definition of being selfish. It's an angsty outlook that is not realistic. You say you can't decide for "the greater good" and yet you still make a decision that effects everyone and say it's OK because you personally don't like how the world turned out.
>>
>>320737253
You... you, uh, got the Clementine webms?
>>
File: Sarah.png (339 KB, 473x572) Image search: [Google]
Sarah.png
339 KB, 473x572
Sarah
http://webmup.com/5a448/
http://webmup.com/cbbdd/
http://webmup.com/77f60/
http://webmup.com/75df8/
http://webmup.com/db418/
>>
>>320737373
>not knowing that the odds of any other of the hillbilly faggots running around have even an inkling of how science works and being scared of the big pharma bogeyman
>>
Why couldn't he have demanded that they get her consent for the procedure, see if she's willing to sacrifice herself for humanity, and only slaughter the Fireflies if they tried to force it on her if she said no? What if she would have been totally cool with being martyred for a cure? Goddamnit Joel.
>>
>>320737470
NO
Sarah is innocent
>>
>>320736514
>thinks of everything in terms of black and white
did you learn nothing at all from the entire game's story and premise?
it's all about social circles and how you define them
>>
>>320737532
She pretty much consigned herself to sacrificing herself for the cause. Joel took that away from her out of selfishness.
>>
>>320737402
Being selfish isn't objectively bad. People who think anything is objectively bad or good are moronic. If helping the "greater good" doesn't help you, then why should you help it?

At the end of the day, Joel was getting the shit end of the stick. Don't try and act like you would be content with that either. He was justified in putting himself first over the cannibals, raiders, and soldiers that formed the majority of the population.
>>
File: 1446433347114.jpg (50 KB, 528x543) Image search: [Google]
1446433347114.jpg
50 KB, 528x543
>>320737470
Is SFM the best thing to happen to vidya in the past couple of years?
>>
>>320736514
Okay. I guess we know who to go to when we need to sacrifice someone's child to save humanity. I'm sure you'll remain objective when she asks you why we have to kill her.

>Daddy why are they going to kill me?
To save humanity
>Are you going to let them?
Well yeah. I'm not an ass
>>
>>320736514
Don't fall for the old meme: The Fireflies tried to extract a vaccine from other immune, wich they killed. The army was already closing the circle on the remnants, and even if they had find the vaccine a bunch of terrorists can't build an infrastructure for the vaccine to be distributed.

Joel saved her. She knew. He tells her years later and gifts her a guitar. End of story.
>>
File: Clementine.png (618 KB, 670x810) Image search: [Google]
Clementine.png
618 KB, 670x810
>>320737425
Just for you
http://webmup.com/69145/
http://webmup.com/930f7/
http://webmup.com/d72bf/
http://webmup.com/7d159/
http://webmup.com/1f3e8/
>>
>>320737532
Because he knows she probably would have been okay with sacrificing herself because of her survivors guilt.
>>
First of all they've had past patients who've had similar kinds of immunity , and they never found a cure for shit. There was no guarantee. On top of that they were planning on killing joel regardless . It sucks that they were probably the only one activley searching for a cure, maybe when shes older in her 50s shell give up her body for science to the army
>>
>>320736943
those dipshit scientists had no clue what they were doing and were just gonna dick around inside her brain, kill her, go "oops oh well" and move on to the next worthless attempt.

even if they did make a cure, the fireflies would keep it to themselves, refusing to give it to military or anyone else who just isn't in their social circle. there would be even more fighting between the groups, more death.

huge net loss in human life, all because >muh cure
>>
>>320737650
I would say that making yourself feel personally happy at the end of the day taking precedence over saving a large number of lives is objectively bad.

Joel didn't get the end of any stick. He murdered a doctor trying to find a cure for a disease so he could vicariously save his dead daughter. It was all about fighting his own personal demons and impotence.
>>
>>320737678
>>320737470
>>320737253
Anything DoA?
>>
>>320737402
>That's literally the definition of being selfish. It's an angsty outlook that is not realistic. You say you can't decide for "the greater good" and yet you still make a decision that effects everyone and say it's OK because you personally don't like how the world turned out.
Everything you just said is wrong. Being selfish is the realistic outlook. Everyone and everything is selfish, you're a bit of a romantic.
>>
>>320737830
>I'm going to make up a bunch of stuff about what would happen and about the competence of doctors so that my point seems OK.
>>
>>320737678
thanks, senpai
>>
>>320737912
And killing people so that you can live with your fake daughter for a few more years *isn't* romantic.
>>
>>320737862
He murdered the doctors so he can live the rest of his life with someone he loved, as opposed to living it without her.

Stop with calling things objectively bad without giving proof for why its bad. Its bad for Joel to let them kill Ellie, and he'd probably rather be dead than to live without her.
>>
>>320737830
Potential bad outcomes mean they shouldn't even try to find a vaccine?
>>
>>320737936
>i didn't listen to any of the audio logs where the doctors talk about how fucking clueless they are
>>
>>320737936
>Im one of those idiots who don't read in-game files
Oh boy the casuals
>>
>>320737936
>he didn't listen to the audio recordings
>>
>>320737659
Yep, combine it with VR and we have a perfect world.
>>
>>320737678
Muh daughterfu!
>>
>>320737817
>There was no guarantee
This.

They wanted Ellie to just experiment on her and see if maybe she could provide a cure.
>>
>>320737678
>http://webmup.com/7d159/
>1 kikebook share
>>
>>320737936
REKT
BOY YOU LOOK SO STUPID
LEAVE THE THREAD BUDDY; SAVE WHATEVER PRIDE YOU HAVE LEFT
>>
Quite clear from the story/tapes/dialogue etc that they are not going to find the cure out of her.

Thought thats probably not why Joel saved her, he was just insane and liked to kill shit and MUH DAUGHTER. But he wasnt wrong to do it.
>>
>>320737515
The military still exists retard.
>>
>>320738178
Is a >0 chance of finding a cure better than a 0 chance of finding a cure?
>>
>>320738073
i didn't say they shouldn't try. just that they're accomplishing dick all with their attempts but killing people in the process because they're a bunch of incapable morons.

joel isn't a villain because he killed those worthless cunts, and this isn't a "light side or dark side" world. it's just a bunch of people surviving in their own ways
>>
>>320737090
You can find notes or a recording of the fireflies saying they had other immune people before.
>>
>>320738019
Romantic: committing actions for objective morality (curing disease, as if that would help make the world any less shit)

Realistic: committing actions for tangible results (living with only thing worth living for, having happy life)
>>
>>320738290
>Find the cure
>Can't fucking give it to anyone because they are terrorists and dying left and right

You tell me.
>>
>>320738379
>(curing disease, as if that would help make the world any less shit)

Haha, OK.
>>
File: 1420347644055.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1420347644055.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>320738184
>always paranoid that i'm actually unknowingly sharing this stuff on facebook
>convince myself that would be possible
>see this

please
>>
>>320736514
That is made for edgy little kids, shit game, shit story
>>
>>320738290
Heres the timeline for you:
1. find cure
2. military catches wind of it
3. cause turf war
4. even more people die
5. winner realizes that a cure doesn't help cannibals and bandits stop doing what they do
6. world still shit
>>
>>320736514
The ending would've been perfect if Ellie revealed she voluntarily chose to go through with the procedure, knowing the outcome
>>
>>320736514

>Joel is selfish.

You'd do the same thing if you were a father.

If you don't understand why Joel did what he did, then you're a kid with a lot of growing up to do, and you didn't understand anything about this game beyond the strangling simulation.

If you understand exactly what Joel did and had no problem blowing away every doctor in that hospital while rescuing Ellie, then you know what it means to be a parent and have the emotional maturity to analyze the scene for what it is.
>>
>>320736514
That end was the only good part.
You know if thar was a film it wouldnt be so praised. Its a generic story with shit characters.
>>
>>320738497
see
>>320738564
>>
File: 1446219360778.gif (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
1446219360778.gif
2 MB, 448x252
>Let kill young people who are naturally growing immunities to the plague on the off chance it'll save us old fags who are afraid to die from being stupid.
>>
>>320738497
Take the real world for example. If we left Africa to its own devices and let them die we'd all be better off than giving them medical technology and aid.
Morally you could say we should help them but morally you could also say that we are helped by them no longer existing.
So yeah its a bit romantic to attempt to cure the world's ills when most of the time they both hurt and help.
>>
>>320738631
No, you are wrong and your opinion is wrong
>>
>>320736514
He wasn't a villain, but he became pretty unlikable, basically pretending this random girl is his daughter and killing innocent doctors to keep her for himself.

Also, I don't get the hype for this game. Video game stories in general aren't like a good movie or book where by the end of it you really feel attached to the characters. Because it's a game, character development is rushed, mixed in with random "go here for this objective" nonsense, and also you're forced to play as the second main character at some point which is fucking RETARDED AS FUCK.

TLOU was an okay game, no better.
>>
>>320738650
>generic story
yeah
>shit characters
nah. the characterization was well done, best mocap i've seen yet, VAs were pretty good, and the protag actually had development.
>>
File: 1450451444698.gif (2 MB, 320x216) Image search: [Google]
1450451444698.gif
2 MB, 320x216
>>320737358
This. By the time Joel wakes up they were already prepping the girl for surgery, so they came to the conclusion to remove her fucking head within a few hours at the most. Fireflies were retarded cunts.
>>
>>320738601
The ending would've been perfect if Ellie would have been raped and Joel died from his incurable injury
>>
>intentionally making the ending vague and ambiguous, just to keep people talking about your movie/game for years when it would otherwise be forgotten
>>
>>320738752
I politely disagree, yet place your standards to Mario shit.
>>
>>320738752
>forced to play as second main character which is retarded af

That portion shows games' greatest story-telling merit: allowing you to learn implicitly about the characters as opposed to explicitly. Ellie was totally capable of supporting herself and didn't need Joel, although the dynamic between them was that Joel was supposed to protect her.

It's just another storytelling mechanic, get your head out of your pretentious ass
>>
>>320738650
>That end was the only good part.

It was the fucking worst, it was so edgy and predictable
>>
>>320738752
>video game stories don't have character attachment because char development is rushed
>but movies don't have this problem
you're retarded. movies get 2 hours to pack everything in. TLoU had 8+ hours. it affords a lot more time for characters to talk to each other outside of key scenes and show gradual development.
>>
>>320738896
There was nothing vague or ambiguous about it. If you think so you've got brain problems.
>>
>>320736943
As a new father, I would rather watch every single one of you suffer and waste away than let my son have his head cut open and die for the slim possibility of a cure.

The parenting instinct is the most powerful we have. You do NOT fuck with a father's child. Period. Fuck "muh humanity".
>>
>>320738896
You do realize that Naughty Dog is making a sequel, right?
>>
>>320738896
>ending
>vague

If you found it vague then you are incapable of understanding the most basic human motivations and facial cues.
>>
So he's selfish for choosing his surrogate daughter over buns and murderers? Fuck off.

Also, there were a bunch of notes saying that Ellie is not the first immune to the fungus shit, which makes it clear that humanity will eventually recover, if you use basic Darwin logic. That if they don't kill themselves first, of course.
>>
The story was alright but it sucked as a game. The gameplay was too scarce, though it was good when you did get to do something other than walk and talk. A good story alone =/= a good game
>>
>>320738896
>A year later they reveal the aftermath and that Ellie knew back then and Joel was sorry

Uh
>>
>>320738689
this
>>
>>320739061
>The gameplay was too scarce
what the hell does that even mean
>>
>>320738914
>That portion shows games' greatest story-telling merit
LOL

It's the #1 indicator that there are game designers who don't understand a god damn thing about the medium working in the industry. Scary if you ask me.

How the FUCK does it make sense to say, hey, this is you, you are the main character / this guy... here is the rest of the cast, establish a relationship with them in regards to who you are so your actions in the game carry a different kind of weight to them and you become immersed in your character's role........ now play as the other cast YOU ESTABLISHED A RELATIONSHIP WITH? It makes NO sense dude. Talk about having a fucking multi-personality disorder.
>>
>>320739041
>humanity will eventually recover
Those that were immune, if they're anything like Ellie, are still carriers of the cordyceps and can infect other people just by exchanging saliva. The human population is dying out too fast for enough immune people to start popping up and reproducing.
>>
>>320736514
dam
people still use the Joel is bad meme? how simpleminded can you be to actually think that?
>it MIGHT contain a cure
even if did contain a cure, millions of people are already infected, now imagine a group of fireflies, which is essentially 200-300 people at best, spreading the cure ALL OVER the world. it's impossible
now let's say that they do get resources to do that which is unlikely - the world has gone to shit already, most people don't care about a cure, try telling a bunch of psychotic survivors that they will now stab with you a needle that has a cure
ye right

Joel is far from a good guy, but the decision he made was right and if I was in his position I'd do the same
>>
>>320739061
It was a good adventure game. Fuck off.
>>
>>320739162
he's saying the gameplay:cutscenes / walk'n'talk ratio was off. i think it was almost perfect, and i hated the uncharted games because it was too cutsceney
>>
How can you fuck over something that was already fucked?
>>
The gameplay doesn't even have thematically meaning, literally just movie with guns, granted the movie is really good, albeit an old idea, but executed well with some originality, and the gameplay actually shines through with some great originality, naughty dog unfortunately drops the ball in order to truly let this excel in its medium by not thematically connecting the story and gameplay in any way whatsoever.

It's basically two separate entities, a good stealth shootemup and a good zombie dystopian drama, as overdone the idea is.

More games need to look at games like half-life or more recently undertake where the gameplay reflects and compliments the story itself.
>>
>>320739061
There was shitloads of gameplay.
>>
>>320739162
You're walking and talking, or moving ladders and pallets for over half of the game. The decent gameplay is during the combat, but most of your playtime is doing anything but
>>
File: wtf.png (37 KB, 213x200) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
37 KB, 213x200
>>320739223
>not understanding dual perspectives in stories

I guess you hate it when a novel swaps between two character's perspectives too?
>>
>>320736514
>implying that Joel did anything wrong

Fireflies please fuck off.
>>
>>320739223
do you legitimately have autism? how are you having so much trouble with the concept of perspective?
>>
>>320739323
>spend 5 minutes typing this on a phone

>misspell something at the very end
>>
>>320739359
did you play on anything less than survivor/grounded difficulty? retrying scenes due to failure shifts the ratio back in favor of the gameplay and makes it a lot more fun
>>
>>320738689
>young people who are naturally growing immunities to the plague

It's less likely that it's a sort of inherited immunity and probably more like an abnormality in her nervous system or brain stem that makes her non-susceptible to the fungus. It would take more than a single generation to gain a sort of genetic immunity to the fungus if her parents didn't have it. Ellie is just a mutant.
>>
>>320736943
how would the cure fix anything? even if you made everyone left immune to the fungus people aren't going to just snap back into the way things were before. and the fungus zombies aren't going to stop being a fucking threat. a cure won't help in anyway. I also don't have a clue how the Fireflys plan to mass distribute the cure to everyone in the country.
>>
>>320739001
Holy shit you're a dumbass
>>
>>320739223
Movies, books, and practically every storytelling medium imaginable have featured stories with multiple perspectives. Seek help autismo.
>>
>>320736514
>Way to fuck over humanity
Why do stupid people always say the same thing? Even if they had a cure there is no way to save humanity
>>
>>320737253
>>320737470
No Riley?
>>
>>320736514
There was no guarantee Ellie would actually harbor a cure.

Joel did the right thing.
>>
>>320739323
>gameplay has no thematic meaning

Themes: world is fucked, people are brutes and no better than the infected

Gameplay: beat the living shit out of people, limited supplies, get killed pretty quick if you make a mistake

It meshed pretty well. Its not like Joel is a walking armory with hundreds of bullets
>>
>>320739061
I thought the shooting mechanics alone made the gameplay good however >>320739323
Pretty much this may be what you're looking for
>>
>>320739406
Novels are a passive medium, retard. It's not at all the same. In a game, because I have my own intelligent agency as a player in the game world, I spend hours playing as a particular character, getting immersed in THAT role. I learn to interact with the game world in THAT role. And then it is completely fucked and broken when I am forced to play as another character, especially the second main character. It's okay for a pure fun-based arcadey type of game, but for a story-driven game about immersion, it is THE WORST THING you could do as a writer/game designer.

>>320739441
Same to you.
>>
>>320739061
This.

The gameplay was ok but it was nothing really groundbreaking. The story is what makes the game shine.
>>
>>320739623
The cure was going to save humanity dumbass, thats the fucking purpose of the cure
>>
>>320739510
>>320739323
Things were fucked in your very first sentence m8.
>>
>>320739705
>being this dumb
It's been addressed a dozen times already. Read the thread.
>>
>>320739001
>>320738631

The Last of Us is a unique game because there are two layers of meaning for two different audiences.

Kids who play this game will never understand the complex relationship between Ellie and Joel because they lack emotional maturity and life experience.

To these children, The Last of Us is just a post-apocalyptic strangling simulator with a weird ending and a few boring cutscenes that don't seem to make any sense.

The adults and parents who play The Last of Us are able to discern the emotional nuances that are masterfully injected into the story by some very adroit writers and producers.

Those nuances speak to fathers more so than any other audience, which makes The Last of Us incredibly compelling for people who have children or know what it means to take care of a family.

/v/ is full of cynical children, so expecting kids like that to understand anything beyond the gunplay in The Last of Us is like expecting a hood nigger to understand Mr. Rogers.
>>
>>320739664
>im rubber ur glue
great discussion.

>>320739705
good intentions don't save the world. the fireflies would have kept the cure within their community and caused more fighting. it would cause more loss of life than it saved
>>
>>320739705
>believing this

Most of the people are raiders and cannibals. ALL the cure does is prevent them from getting infected, and it can't reverse the progression of disease in those who are already infected. The world isn't fucked because of the disease, its fucked because of the normal people. I can't believe people still don't understand this
>>
>>320737678
>>320737253
>>320737470
based fucking anon
youre doing gods work
underrated post
>>
>>320739356
Although the game was difficult at times, I never had a feeling if dread, it was definitely more action oriented in my opinion

I know they were trying to not make it a horror game but I still feel the gameplay did not strongly connect me emotionally with the characters, perhaps having more suspense elements could've made it better but that's just my opinion
>>
He didn't even want to help Ellie in the beginning, the selfish cunt.
And the only reason he continued helping her is because his bitch friend's last wish before dying was to take Ellie to the fireflies and find a cure.
Later on he continues being a selfish cunt and fucks over not only humanity but also his bitch friend who died for nothing.
So I guess they stayed true to the character.
>>
>>320739859
>im rubber ur glue
>I have no idea how to distinguish different mediums
This is why you think this shit is acceptable, because you're a fucking idiot that sees games as no different from movies or books. You don't understand immersion in games.
>>
>>320739895
>underrated post
are you retarded?
>>
>>320739807
Well said. I'm sure it would've been a much different ride for me if I had first played it when I was 15 and single.
>>
File: 1450366513507.jpg (58 KB, 1024x738) Image search: [Google]
1450366513507.jpg
58 KB, 1024x738
>>320739807
>The adults and parents who play The Last of Us are able to discern the emotional nuances that are masterfully injected into the story by some very adroit writers and producers.

Is this pasta or a quote from some shitty review? It's giving me cancer and I liked the fucking game.
>>
>>320739993
>And the only reason he continued helping her is because his bitch friend's last wish

Nice job misunderstanding one of the most basic elements of the story dumbass
>>
>>320739807
Well articulated sir :^)
>>
>>320740107

At that point he wanted to leave Ellie there alone, saying they did what was asked of them.
So yes his friend was the only reason.
>>
>>320740001
if you can't handle the idea of experiencing the story from a different perspective, you have brain problems.

playing as ellie for the first time is jarring, and intentionally so. that's not a failure on the developers' part.
>>
>Ellie will never shit into your mouth
>>
>>320740209
Yes. Then cut to the Autumn chapter and their relationship as evolved past "I'm just helping Ellie because of my friend's wish."
>>
this game was pretty bland desu
>>
>>320740093

>praise = cancer

Another cynical child throws his hat into the ring.
>>
File: Sunny.png (249 KB, 491x818) Image search: [Google]
Sunny.png
249 KB, 491x818
>>320739895
You want some more senpai ?
http://webmup.com/03537/
http://webmup.com/1a12a/
http://webmup.com/7e71c/
http://webmup.com/26845/
http://webmup.com/a394e/
>>
>>320740365
If the guy didn't use the word "adroit" I would have been fine with it
>>
>>320737650
>people who think things are objectively good or bad are morons.
Look at this edgy retard. Dont teleport behind me with that katana of yours!
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 960x640
>>320736514
>wanting to save the Military
>wanting to save those thugs
>wanting to save Hunters
>wanting to save cannibals
>wanting to save terrorist fireflies
>wanting to kill your daughterfu for them
>>
>>320740019
as a matter of fact yes i am
>>
>>320740365
You don't have to be a parent to understand the game. Parental love is a simple concept that even teenagers can understand. I like the game but there is nothing in the story that most teenagers wouldn't be able to pick up on.
>>
>>320740457
except that the "nothing personnel kid" types are exactly the kind of people who subscribe to the "light side vs dark side" mentality
>>
>>320740328
The only reason they ever got to that point in their relationship was because of his friend's last wish.
Without her the selfish cunt would've abandoned Ellie.
And when Ellie became important to him his motivations might've changed but he was still a selfish cunt, and forsook what his friend died for.
>>
File: Max.png (110 KB, 306x349) Image search: [Google]
Max.png
110 KB, 306x349
>>320740401
Max from Life is Strange

http://webmup.com/77934/
http://webmup.com/9df79/
http://webmup.com/e2a05/
http://webmup.com/46230/
http://webmup.com/fd9cd/
>>
>>320740317
I have brain problems because I'm capable of deeper immersion in games than you are and see the poor game design choices behind switching the playable character in a game?

Do you wish you were your girlfriend too so you could fuck yourself occasionally? Get a nice out of body experience in bed going there? Fucking psycho.
>>
>>320736816
>>not like he's taking away humanity's last hope
Didn't he kill the only people that had the resources (albeit flimsy) to perform the operation and synthesize a cure?
>>
>>320736514
I didn't even play the game and even I know
>Fireflies have tried to extract a cure from other immune children
>Didn't work, mostly because they have untrained "doctors" just hacking the children to pieces
>Would've done the same to the current girl
>Likely with zero results, only to repeat their shitty process
If anything they're doing more harm by fucking killing the generation that could grow up and reclaim the world.
>>
File: 1409938919598.jpg (56 KB, 480x622) Image search: [Google]
1409938919598.jpg
56 KB, 480x622
>>320740415
mfw when I realised he hadn't made a typo and that was a real word.
>>
>>320740871
>autism speaks
>>
>>320741041
Unfortunately it does. You can stop anytime.
>>
>>320740871
Just stop man. You're making me laugh way to hard. I can hardly fucking breathe now.
>>
>>320740871
>Do you wish you were your girlfriend too
>girlfriend
>girl
>irl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzYGWF6qrts
>>
>>320740961
They also say that Ellie's infection is unlike any of the previous ones they've seen.
But let's all ignore that.
>>
>>320740871
>>320741101
It's a fucking story. You're the one complaining that having more than one character perspective triggers your autism. Nevermind that it's something many games have done before succesfully, keep sperging out retard.
>>
>>320741324
They also decide to decapitate this rare immune person that is unlike anything they've seen before, within hours of meeting her. But let's just ignore that.
>>
>>320736514
>implying those dumb commies would have known what to do with Ellen Page's dead body anyway
Joel Did nothing wrong
>>
>>320741456
Breaking eggs and omelets and shit. The point is the chances of finding a cure at that point were the highest they've ever had.
And Joel fucked any chances they might've had.
>>
>>320741376
It's a critically acclaimed video game praised for its story. So yeah, I'll keep "sperging out" i.e. criticizing it for having massive game design flaws directly related to what it gets praise for. I'd rather game designers get better at their craft over time, not worse because consumers are all shallow idiots with no real aptitude for immersion. "Muh perspectivism" lol. Holy cow.
>>
>>320741616
They have this extremely unique immune person and they don't bother doing any tests, studies or anything. They jump to autopsy fucking immediately.
>>
>>320740723
>that selfish cunt saved another helpless human being even though he'd be better off without her just because someone asked him to do it
>that selfish cunt then rather saves a helpless girls life even though there would have been a very slim chance he would have had access to a vaccine for himself
>that selfish cunt didn't let her die even though it would be easier to survive on his own just because of some fatherly emotions he developed for her
you realize already how stupid you sound?
>>
>>320741743
But they already did tests dipshit. That's how they determined that her infections was unlike anything else.
>>
>>320741690
There is nothing wrong with having multiple perspectives to a story in a game. You are literally the only autist that cares about it.
>>
>>320738372
>>320737237
They had other infected people they'd experimented on, not other asymptomatic infected. That said, I doubt they could really do much anyway.
>>
>>320740603
>theres no such thing as good or bad maaaan! *lights blunt*

Get out of here you pseudo-intellectual cunts.
>>
File: 1444895275412.png (22 KB, 207x239) Image search: [Google]
1444895275412.png
22 KB, 207x239
>>320741798
By the time Joel woke up they had already started to prep the girl for surgery. They studied her for a few hours, TOPS.
>>
>>320741690

It does havd flaws but what you're complaining about is a problem with yourself not the game
>>
>>320741798
I think I would want to examine the unique immune person for more than half a day before I decided to cut off her head, but that's just me.
>>
>>320741776
There's not one point in the game where he helped Ellie out of pure selflessness, you're bullshitting yourself.
He helped at the start because his bitch friend pushed him into it, later he helps her because of his friend's dying words which is pretty selfless I guess, and after that he only helps Ellie because of what she means to him, he would not have done the same for another little girl.
>>
>>320736514
>I could save my retarded, lesbian daughter
>Or I could save like, 17 people, all of which are clearly assholes

What a shitty movie
>>
Can we talk about the multiplayer this game have? what do you think of it? what weapons do you use? what perks do you equip?
>>
>>320741829
i've never even smoked weed, try a different straw man
>>
>>320742163
>a character trying to save a family member is now a selfish action
Ok.
>>
File: 1450502242684.jpg (16 KB, 320x306) Image search: [Google]
1450502242684.jpg
16 KB, 320x306
>>320739807
>complex relationship between Ellie and Joel
>>
>>320742129
>>320741909
For what purpose if there are no more tests that could be done and if the only way to find the cure was to extract her brain?
Also the Fireflies were on their last leg, this was probably their last attempt, wasting time to pray for a miracle wasn't an option.
>>
>>320741821
I've stated multiple times ITT that there is something wrong with it. How daft can you be?

Unfortunately I am the only one I know of that cares about it. Pretty fucking sad IMO that nobody else sees this obvious issue. Like I said before, having multiple playable characters is fine in an arcadey type of game, but for a story-driven game all about immersion, or role playing games? It's terrible. Just terrible.
>>
>>320736672
I love how quickly this reply came up.

Daughterfu > Survival of Humanity all day erry day
>>
>>320742163
>There's not one point in the game where he helped Ellie out of pure selflessness,
>later he helps her because of his friend's dying words which is pretty selfless I guess
>telling me i'm bullshitting myself

>he only helps Ellie because of what she means to him
>helping someone because you have strong emotions for them is somehow a bad thing
> you also have to help every other fucking person on the planet to be a good person

damn, you have high standards. i hope you're living up to them? doing charity work, giving away every cent you don't need to survive? and remember you're not allowed to enjoy it because that would take away the selfless part.
>>
>>320742204
I suck but it's really fun. Kills are really satisfying.

I like Santa Claus builds: take all crafting and healing perks and just give gifts and healing to everyone. Gets you tons of parts, brain-dead easy, and ensures you're helping your team.
>>
>>320742283
Saving someone only because of the way you feel about them, does not make it a selfless act.
The fact that he wanted to abandon a small girl several fucking times proves he's a slefish cunt.
>>
>>320740475
This post summarizes why the story was shit, which is unfortunate since that's all the game had going for it.

Only the lowest common denominator thought the story was anything but adequate.
>>
>>320738274
>rekt
>>
>>320742645
and how about going offensive anon?
>tactical shotgun
>machete
>desert eagle

There you go, you are a machine of death.
>>
>>320742457
>Unfortunately I am the only one I know of that cares about it.
>Pretty fucking sad IMO that nobody else sees this obvious issue
*tips fedora*
>>
>>320742559
Well for one I wouldn't abandon a little girl, even if she meant shit to me. So I guess I already have Joel beat.
>>
>>320742362
>or what purpose if there are no more tests that could be done
You're telling me they exhausted every single possible test in a few hours? You don't destroy your only immune subject that quickly. It's retarded.

>Also the Fireflies were on their last leg, this was probably their last attempt
Yeah, they were a bunch of bumbling retards that had no idea what they were doing
>wasting time to pray for a miracle wasn't an option.
Killing your only hope for a cure before actually understanding her immunity seems like a surefire way to not get a cure.
>>
>>320742457
>I've stated multiple times ITT that there is something wrong with it.
And you're wrong.
>>
>>320736725
>saving white girl from literal communists led by a negress
>liberal
>>
>>320742852
>You're telling me they exhausted every single possible test in a few hours?
Yes it's entirely possible that they could exhaust all the tests available to them in a few hours, you can run several tests at the same time you know that right?
>>
That's what happens when you write an ending for the shock value and getting tears from your audience. Not that it's a bad thing but it's pointless to discuss what would have happened since the characterization in TLOU flip flops from sometimes making people behave like real people and sometimes they're downright moronic.
>>
>>320742661
It's not a selfless act, but it's also not selfish either.
>>
>>320736514
if you listen to and read the audio logs in the hospital, they talk about they found other immune people like ellie
so they killed them, cut them open.....and nothing, they figured out fuck-all

it's entirely possible that the "cure" wasn't going to be something they could extract and synthesize, it's possible the only way to keep humanity alive is for these people to breed to create a naturally immune humanity through selective breeding
the fireflies could have been fucking EVERYTHING up by killing every immune person they found, just so they could personally live longer

they wanted to extend their own lives and gain power through the cure (another audio/text log lore, they talk about how everyone would be their bitch if they found the cure), they were arguably more selfish than joel, who actually wanted to save someone other than himself
>>
>>320742852
>Killing your only hope for a cure before actually understanding her immunity seems like a surefire way to not get a cure.
Considering the lack of limits of on the methods they could've used it was unimaginative as well.
Science with no limits? Better cut her up!
Closest they could get to cloning would've been reproduction to see if the genes she has gave her immunity. Not like 9 months would've been a long time to wait for a second sample.
>>
>>320742828
so you're not doing anything? and you're not planning to do anything? and you haven't actually helped a little girl or anybody for that matter?
but, hey, you are totally right to feel superior to a character that lives in a dangerous as fuck world where helping a little girl is a liability that can easily be lethal while you're living in a first world country(most likely) doing fuck all.
>>
>>320743001
And these "scientists" believed there was nothing they could gain from studying her longer than half a day. That doesn't seem odd to you? How about taking some tissue samples and examining how her immunity reacts to the fungus and non infected tissue. But wait, that would take more than an hour, fuck it, chop it her head off.
>>
How can none of you faggots see how pointless a cure would be, anyway? Humanity has collapsed and done more harm to itself than the fungus. it's anime 101
>>
Why does everybody autistically analyse if the Fireflies could have created the vaccine ?

The point of the last chapter is that Joel would have saved Ellie even if her death would instantly restore the entire world
>>
>>320743467
>it's anime 101
Thanks for the cringe senpai.
>>
>>320743308
>April 28th. Marlene was right. The girl's infection is like nothing I've ever seen. The cause of her immunity is uncertain. As we've seen in all past cases, the antigenic titers of the patient's Cordyceps remain high in both the serum and the cerebrospinal fluid. Blood cultures taken from the patient rapidly grow Cordyceps in fungal-media in the lab... however white blood cell lines, including percentages and absolute-counts, are completely normal. There is no elevation of pro-inflammatory cytokines, and an MRI of the brain shows no evidence of fungal-growth in the limbic regions, which would normally accompany the prodrome of aggression in infected patients.
>We must find a way to replicate this state under laboratory conditions. We're about to hit a milestone in human history equal to the discovery of penicillin. After years of wandering in circles, we're about to come home, make a difference, and bring the human race back into control of its own destiny. All of our sacrifices and the hundreds of men and women who've bled for this cause, or worse, will not be in vain.

Why would the dude be lying in his own fucking notes? They already had samples from her and it's safe to assume they did all the tests they could.
>>
>>320742952
No one's stated why my justification for thinking it's garbage is wrong, I've just been hearing everyone else's justification for liking it. So go ahead and explain how this is wrong:

>How the FUCK does it make sense to say, hey, this is you, you are the main character / this guy... here is the rest of the cast, establish a relationship with them in regards to who you are so your actions in the game carry a different kind of weight to them and you become immersed in your character's role........ now play as the other cast YOU ESTABLISHED A RELATIONSHIP WITH?

Do you not see how much this degrades the relationship you established?
>>
>>320743048
>they were arguably more selfish than joel

This thread is awesome. Thanks for the new perspectives, it's easy to appreciate the game even more now. And I guess thanks to the shitposts and porn too.
>>
>>320740841
I didn't say you could stop
>>
>>320743572
Because it was written terribly.
>Joel would have saved Ellie even if her death would instantly restore the entire world
That wasn't the case though, fireflies were a bunch of retards and the world is already fucked.
>>
>>320743260
Who cares what the fuck I did or not irl. This is the most retarded type of argument.
I saved many young girls from the clutches of death and despair, happy?
>>
>>320736514
Joel was right
>>
>>320743308
I've got to say, if they waited an extra couple of fucking minutes and got Joel out of the building before lopping her head off they would've saved themselves a lot of trouble.
>>
>>320736514
If you pay attention to the game, the Fireflies found a few people like her before and killed them with experiments too. They didn't make a cure then, what would change with Ellie?
>>
>>320743620
Nothing about the relationship or characters is degraded. You get to see things in the story from a different angle. So what? You have yet to prove how any of your insane ramblings are justified beyond your own autism.
>>
>>320736514
Fuckin loved that ending. But your right they won't top it. Someone else will though.
>>
File: David_portrait[1].jpg (414 KB, 1000x639) Image search: [Google]
David_portrait[1].jpg
414 KB, 1000x639
>>320736514
So can we agree pic related did nothing wrong?

>is a democratically elected leader who can be voted out of power
>does whatever it takes to ensure that his people survive, even cannibalism
>risks his own hide to save brat traveling with guy who killed a bunch of his men
>still thinks Ellie can be redeemed even after she kills a bunch of people
>subdues her non-lethally, giving her multiple chances to stop murdering everyone
>outsmarts Ellie twice
>stays calm and collected, only getting pissed off after being infected and stabbed multiple times

Praise based David and fuck the psychotic jackasses Joel and Ellie.
>>
>>320743606
>Why would the dude be lying in his own fucking notes? They already had samples from her and it's safe to assume they did all the tests they could.
Note the lines about "bigger than penicillin". Hes got a god complex and wants to be famous and known throughout history.
He lying not just in his notes, but to himself.
>>
File: 539045239057.jpg (7 KB, 203x248) Image search: [Google]
539045239057.jpg
7 KB, 203x248
>>320739807
>like expecting a hood nigger to understand Mr. Rogers
>>
>>320737196
That's fine but it's still selfish.
>>
>>320743606
>it's safe to assume they did all the tests they could
Not in half a day.
>>
>>320743904
This really could be read both ways
The "other cases " could be regular infected that they studied

Ellie IS infected but the infection doesn't spread, so the cordyceps in her brain would look like the one on regular infected patients
>>
>>320743980
What was his crime, wanting to tap that sweet jailbait ass?
>>
>>320743748
>Who cares what the fuck I did or not irl.
obviously you did. otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned what you would do irl as your only rebutal here >>320742828.
getting pretty defensive here, huh?
>>
>>320744076
>god complex
Lol no one with a god complex would use WE when talking about his accomplishments or even think of other people's sacrifices.

>>320744176
What makes you say they'd jump immediately to killing her without having exhausted their options?
Again they probably have a limited number of tests they can run, and people can run multiple tests at the same time.
>>
>"cure cure cure cure cure"

Are you people actually retarded? It's not a cure, it's a vaccine. It would only stop people from getting infected until the cordyceps mutates again. It would stop the infected from maiming people left and right. Most people who get infected, aka touched, by the infected individuals end up dying anyway because they usually get slaughtered.

This "cure" would do fucking nothing even if it was created.
>>
>>320743951
EVERYTHING about it is degraded. I spend the whole game building a bond with a character, not being the character. The bond relies on me not being the character; that is the nature of a bond, it's between two or more people, BETWEEN them — I can't be one and the same with whoever I am bonding with.

Imagine you have a wife you've been with for 10 years, and one day you wake up and you're your wife. How are you going to feel about the entire world now? How will you feel towards yourself, who is laying in bed next to you as another person now? This would cause cognitive dissonance for anyone normal. It doesn't cause this for you because you're apparently not really getting immersed in the game; you're interacting with it like it was another passive form of entertainment. You think you're "seeing another perspective." The issue is in this interpretation because it implies playing a game is about witnessing another perspective. But you are supposed to be immersed in the perspective of the playable character; do you "see" your own perspective in real life? No, this is wrong, because you ARE your own perspective. I'm not playing as the main character, I am the main character — that's what immersion is about.
>>
>>320744076
I interpreted that as the words of an excited, hopeful scientist. I see where you're coming from though. That hadn't occurred to me.
>>
>>320744607
Because it was a dumb answer to a dumb question that I thought would make it clear why his question was dumb.
But obviously it wasn't clear so I had to reply again.
>>
File: 1450540981201.gif (3 MB, 300x236) Image search: [Google]
1450540981201.gif
3 MB, 300x236
>>320736514
Talk about being naive. We've also been over this countless times.

Pretty amazing how some people think that if they cut Ellie up "the world would be saved".
>>
>>320744809
>I interpreted that as the words of an excited, hopeful scientist. I see where you're coming from though. That hadn't occurred to me.
That's because you're an idiot. A scientist would have more about the possible avenues of failure and the problems of keeping the data relevant.
This reads like a dumb ass doctor who barely knows what hes doing.
>>
>>320744664
>What makes you say they'd jump immediately to killing her without having exhausted their options?
They came to that decision in a few hours. How in the fuck could they exhaust all options in that time? It's a big fucking decision related to the only immune patient they've ever had and they don't even sleep on it at all.
>>
>>320736514
>take the girl and let her live a full life
>or allow a bunch of amateur surgeons disect her without the necessary tools to develop and make a cure and mass distribute it
TIP
KEK
>>
>>320744779
Anon, it's fiction. You literally have autism.
>>
>>320744881
you don't seem very smart. being distracted from the arguments that post had by a simple question to ridicule you is pretty stupid.
>>
>>320743980
Still can't believe this was Nolan North.
>>
>>320736943
>helping society
humanity is fucking gay lol i hope you all die
>>
File: 1449382849421.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1449382849421.png
296 KB, 649x649
>>320739061
>gameplay too scarce
you didn't play it did you, its literally $10 on g2a
>>
>>320744953
It's been repeated several times during the game, that the infection affects the brain, it's very likely they did not have the means to analyze brains without extracting them.
And again you can run a huge number of tests on samples in a few hours.
I'm sure they could've kept running blood sample tests and fecal matter tests for days without learning anything new.
>>
>>320745139
He's a great voice actor with great range. It's the directors that always want his Nathan Drake that are to blame for his reputation.
>>
File: 1449600417376.png (10 KB, 160x192) Image search: [Google]
1449600417376.png
10 KB, 160x192
>>320743980
Of course he's pretty fine with Ellie killing people, he and his people do so constantly and even eat other people.

He's not better than the Mayor from Days of Ruin.
>>
>Fireflies
>dumb name
>dumb cause
>dumb people
>practically wiped out by one man
You really expect these inept fucks to make a vaccine?
>>
Why would you expect Joel to trust the fireflies when, throughout the entire game, they've repeatedly shown how fucking inept they are?

>btfo by the military in the safe zones
>teams sent to collect ellie all killed by infected and bandits
>science base wiped out by a bunch of fucking monkey's

Even if they weren't completely pathetic, how would they even manufacturer & distribute a cure?
>>
Game is over rated as fuck and has a shit tier story.
>>
>>320745128
>distracted from the arguments
There were none in the post I was replying to. You're obviously the genius here.
>>
>>320736514
Actually, my idea is there should be no second game.

Or if there should then it should be VASTLY different focusing on different characters, and not ruining and overstaying these characters welcome with shitty sequel shit. Let the story have some pride.

My idea for a sequel would be that you play as a firefly tasked with hunting down Ellie.

Also, the fireflies are obviously portrayed as more "good" from their angle.

You would then probably have to kill Joel and or other people weve met. Or maybe you could have a choice in the end of what to do.

It would be kind of like opposing force. The characters in the firefly squad should be very different from Joel and ellie and have different dynamics while still providing an equally good story.

Ellie and joels story is essentially done.

However, you can bet your ass were gonna get Ellie and Joel 2 Electric boogaloo.
And it will drag out the story further making it far less believable.

Companies these days have no fucking integrity or willingness to create art.
>>
>>320745460
(\
>>
>>320737253
>http://webmup.com/55596/
Nice.
>>
>>320745578
Tons of people wanted an Ish game instead of Left Behind
maybe that could still work
besides, Naughty Dog already said that Ellie and Joel's stories were done when they released the game
>>
>>320736816
>there are users on /v/ who actually bought what Joel said
>missing the entire point of the ending

back to reddit, fag.
>>
>cure zombie plague

>humanity is wiped out anyways by ebola due to poor hygeine and living conditions
>>
>>320742996
made my day
>>
>>320745460

Careful man, you'll trigger the Sonyggers who've never read a book.

>>320745583
>>
There are so many things wrong with the Fireflies' plan it's ridiculous.

Even if they make a vaccine you've got to make enough for everyone, otherwise you get chaos and rioting everywhere. The government/military might be able to do that MAYBE but the Fireflies would never give it to them because of their great cause. Either the Fireflies distribute it secretly (which won't last) or they declare they have it and start demanding shit from the government (which they won't give), either way it leads to war and the Fireflies can't win. Their best move is to just surrender all their research and shit to the government in exchange for amnesty, which they should've done from the beginning because the government's got resources that could probably create a vaccine without murdering children. The only reason they don't do that is because of political beliefs which are bullshit because once there's no fear of infection martial law can be suspended.

And let's talk about this vaccine. They say Ellie's strain is harmless, but it's never confirmed whether that's because the strain is benign or because Ellie's special. If the strain itself is benign, then anyone Ellie infects should get the same benign strain and be immune. Just form a big line and have her kiss/bite everyone. That doesn't make sense because they need to do surgery, and it's unlikely because she got infected by someone who clearly had the normal strain. Besides, that's not a vaccine. The purpose of a vaccine is to train your body to fight off the invader, not get infected with something else. So there's something special about Ellie. What? Does she have a weird brain? Some antibodies in her bloodstream? This is never explained, and I can't think of any reason they'd need to remove a bunch of her brain to find out.

The whole fucking plot falls apart when you look at it.
>>
>>320745474
>i have reading comprehension
i'm done. nice talking to you.
>>
>>320745052
So what if it's fiction? This is an interactive medium, shit for brains.
>>
>>320739705
yeah, curing the raiders and cannibals will just make them stop what they're doing
>>
>>320737380
You didnt have to kill the other doctors just the one who threatens you...
>>
File: paul-kwon-kusanagi-02-sfw.jpg (254 KB, 839x1300) Image search: [Google]
paul-kwon-kusanagi-02-sfw.jpg
254 KB, 839x1300
>>320745793
>Careful man, you'll trigger the Sonyggers who've never read a book.

Books do not by default have great storytelling, script and story.
In yoiu actually read books as you imply then you would know that a vast majority of them are terrible.

Which is the same as with games.
>>
>>320745998
So what if it's an interactive medium? You are literally the only person on earth sperging out over it because you have autism.
>>
>>320744282
Pretty much. Because it's fine for Ellie to murder, but not have sex. America, everyone.

Also cannibalism is always bad always even when you have no other options. You or a loved one should die a slow agonizing death rather than eat a dead body.
>>
>>320745708
Could be cool, but i feel he is more of a mysterious flavor stranger that shouldnt be too fleshed out.

However, further hints to him and trails in a future game would be cool.

Maybe even hearing him run away at some point, or seeing a shadow.

Honestly though, while continuing LOU story and keeping with some similiar themes, without going full retard. I cant think of a better way so far then being a firefly.

It would also potentially allow different closure on the story.

It would feel strange focusing on anything else, when there is a cure walking around in the world, and you as the player knows it.

Anyone got any other sequel ideas, im sure we can beat naughty dog.
>>
>>320745793
It's true though, I honestly believe Last of Us is the most over rated game of all time. It's so fucking mediocre yet people praise it.
>>
>>320746156
They were capturing people and murdering them for food. David's group was fucked up.
>>
>make cure
>mutates
>becomes immune to cure
>zombies continue
>rip ellie you saved some rapists and murderers though gg
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.