[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 291x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 291x433
I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.
>>
>>320733041
FAT
A
T

FUCK
U
C
K
>>
ay ceasar, the yay leaving san fierro, right?
>>
Why would he order those two number 9s instead of just getting two number 9 larges?
>>
>>320733041
v_orders_for_sssssaturday_night_motherfuckers.png
>>
>>320733236
Right but they're using bikes CJ they go cross country.
>>
>>320733243
because he wants even more food stupid and then he eats the food of everyone in the car later while they are getting shot at
>>
BUSTA,STRAIGHT BUSTA CJ
>>
>>320733243
So he can stall for time while the Ballers get in position.
>>
>>320733041
ill have han solo, and his son, whos kylo ren, and have him to kill him
>>
I SMOKE CAUSE IT GIVES ME KNOWLEDGE
>>
>>320734204
THAT ESE PUT DUST IN MY WEED
>>
>>320734204
>>320734543
>tfw reading this automatically puts you right back into that culdesac in Grove Street

AT LEAST IT DID BEFORE I FUCKED THINGS UP
>>
ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN CJ
>>
>>320734069
get some grammar boy
>>
>>320733963

I never thought about it that way... but you're absolutely fucking right.
>>
>>320734069
All of that was leaked a year ago.
>>
>>320733963
>>320735185
During the fight he doesn't even do anything except eat also. Smoke was playing you all along.
>>
He is ordering on behalf of everyone else in the car you plebs
>>
>>320738647
He ate it on behalf of everyone else, too.
>>
>>320733360
not right now I've got to check into some shit
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.