[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's the lore behind this Kong? Where did HE come from?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Lanky.png (182 KB, 478x498) Image search: [Google]
Lanky.png
182 KB, 478x498
So what's the lore behind this Kong?

Where did HE come from?
>>
>>320732372
/vg/
>>
"Distant cousin" whatever the fuck that means.
>>
>>320732372
he has no style
>>
File: OguG.png (12 KB, 256x222) Image search: [Google]
OguG.png
12 KB, 256x222
>>320732372
He's a traitor orangutan his species is usually an enemy in the Donkey Kong Country series, however he was so bizarre and weird they rejected him or he defected to the kong family. At some point after N64 though it seems they finally caught up with and ended him. The clan was called the Orangutang Gang I think.
>>
>>320733603
Weren't they Manky Kongs or whatever?

They fought in the Great Kong War, no?
>>
>>320733712
>Weren't they Manky Kongs or whatever?
Yeah you're right, the level they were in was called Orangutang Gang.
>>
>>320733603
Deep
>>
>>320733892
Truly a tragic story of Ape Racism
>>
HE, also known as Lanky Kong, The Kong with a funny face, The Kong with no grace and Voyevoda (Russian for "The Janny's worst nightmare"), was the "final child of the Kongs," and the mentor of Diddy Kong. HE was the founding leader of the Kong Unit, in which HE was known as "Manky Kong," however, when they were disbanded at the end of the Kong War, HE was granted the codename of "Lanky Kong." Together with Donkey Kong, HE developed the technique of having no grace.
>>
Can someone explain the HE meme?
i might have missed the thread where it came to life
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.