[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So someone installed malware in a line of consumer medical prostheses,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
So someone installed malware in a line of consumer medical prostheses, and because of that the people who were the victims of that crime are no longer viewed as human beings?

A+ writing, that is.
>>
>people haven't been stigmatized for less in the past
>>
>>320726402
There are actual people who believe shit like this though. They're called feminists, SJWs, progressives, etc.
>>
That's usually what happens to people when they go on random killing sprees, even if you have a good excuse for it in the end you're still stigmatized.
>>
Augs were already treated with distrust and jealousy by non-Augs in HR.

MK just shows the result of the illuminati using them all going fucking insane and murdering people as an excuse to push surveillance and counter-terror legislation to further their own ends.
>>
File: 1338678548809.png (62 KB, 300x244) Image search: [Google]
1338678548809.png
62 KB, 300x244
>my robo arms went crazy once, so i killed about 200 people on accident, but it's fixed now, so it won't happen again! lol
>>
>>320727213
That's silly, though. They just slid the last nail in the surveillance coffin in via a spending bill for NASA. The game's been rendered redundant by how horrible reality is.

Their dystopia still looks like paradise.
>>
>>320728006
I think you underestimate how powerful the illuminati is and the depths to which it has invalidated people's civil rights.

The mere fact lawmakers still have to sneak stuff like CISA into other laws rather than having widespread public approval for them shows our world is still better than that of MD
>>
>>320726402
The simple fact that something like this could very easily happen again, in no part their own fault, is enough to make people hate them.
>>
>>320726402

Who even gives a shit? Deus ex ended and should have been ended after the first one, it's understandable why companies do it - just because the name of an established franchise is basically free advertising. But other than that the next games are complete fucking shit, I remember people being pissed about ME3 ending, while Deus Ex HR was the same fucking shit but even worse, you can literally murder everyone in the places you visit and you will still be presented with the 3-4 choices in the end. Just forget it, it's over and let's move on.
>>
>>320731192
I think at this point everyone's just clinging to new DX for the gameplay. Besides the casuals that don't even know that DX was a thing before HR.

Deus Ex was its own thing, very original and entertaining, and pretty intelligent as well, whereas new DX is just a shallow, bad Blade Runner Lite, with a badass cool guy Mary Sue MC that spits one-liners and trailer quotes at everything and everyone and can do no wrong. Also, Icarus wings symbolism everywhere just so you know it's "deep."
>>
>>320732064
>new DX is just a shallow, bad Blade Runner Lite, with a badass cool guy Mary Sue MC that spits one-liners and trailer quotes at everything and everyone and can do no wrong. Also, Icarus wings symbolism everywhere just so you know it's "deep."

this translates to

>i have never played DXHR
>>
>>320731192
>I remember people being pissed about ME3 ending, while Deus Ex HR was the same fucking shit but even worse
probably because ME3's ending was hyped up as revolutionary, a culmination of three game's worth of choices. almost every player's ending will be different, it'll be unheard of in the gaming industry, etc. and then it turned out to be pick which glowing light you like. HR's endings were shitty, but it was just one game and they weren't hyped up in the slightest, especially considering it's a prequel. hell, even DX1's endings are only one step above HR's, all your choices don't matter, only what you do in the final room with Bob Page for a 90 second cutscene after.

it's not hard to see why ME3 had enormous backlash and HR had "oh, that sucked".
>>
Fuck you.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.