[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bored as fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
I don't get nearly as much time like used to to play video games. Would this be a fun game to dick around with in my spare time or do I need to devote my life to it?
>>
Bump for desperation
>>
qmud
>>
>>320726004
to get to the dolls/skells, you'll need to devote a good 8 or so hours, (4 to 6 if you wan't to skip some shit), but other than that you'll have free run of the place. I once swam for 30 min across a ocean to the fourth continent despite not needing to go there until much later in the game.
>>
>>320728209
>30 mins
Geez did you swim in circle for 25 then finally decided to swim north?
>>
>>320728209
I had my first skell after 30 hours.
>>
>>320728209
>8 hours
lol
>>
>>320728469
no I just followed a mission orb to on of the option missions I got ahead of time.
>>
File: 1396671639197.jpg (78 KB, 628x555) Image search: [Google]
1396671639197.jpg
78 KB, 628x555
>when you use a level 50 Skell to completely destroy a Tyrant that gave you trouble early in the game

NOT SO TOUGH ARE YOU NOW, OSKAR?
>>
how hard is chapter 6? Just beat chapter 5 which gave me some trouble. I'm torn between rushing to skells, or dicking around with more optional missions and data probe setting
>>
>>320728209
You can't get a skell 8 hrs in with all the grinding you need to do. 30hrs is the average and that's without flight
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.