[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this allowed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Maxresdefault.jpg (176 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Maxresdefault.jpg
176 KB, 1920x1080
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>320725508
Because every game has shit bosses.
>>
>>320725609
Dark Souls 2 literally only has shit bosses though.
>>
>>320725646
[Insert your favorite game here] literally only has shit bosses though.
>>
>>320725773
i don't think Mount and Blade has shit bosses
>>
>>320725646
So that's what this thread was for? I thought it was going to be a general bad bosses thread, but it's just another generic Dark Souls 2 hate bandwagon thread.

Haven't you had enough of posting the same shit over and over? We've had this thread literally hundreds of times.
>>
because you are playing shit souls 2
>>
>>320725646

prepare to lose your souls again and again
>>
>>320725858
>We've had this thread literally hundreds of times.

We have to cope with the disappointment somehow.
>>
>>320726017
>We have to cope with the disappointment somehow.

Yeah, it's called being an adult and moving on, you think your parents spend hours on Mongolian cave painting websites posting about you over and over to get over the disappointment? No, they just move on.
>>
>>320726141

Go to bed Shibuya
>>
>>320725858
I'm not the OP tho.
I just came her to vent my hatred for DS2.
>>
>>320725862

/thread
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.