[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/ what your opinion on cod zombies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: black-ops-zombies.jpg (48 KB, 480x275) Image search: [Google]
black-ops-zombies.jpg
48 KB, 480x275
/v/ what your opinion on cod zombies?
>>
Exactly the same as CoD itself; used to be fun but self-oneupmanship has ruined it
>>
>>320722365
World at War and Black Ops 1 were al dente
Black ops 2 was shit, didn't play after that
>>
Needs more than one map in the base game.

They had 3 years to make this game and it only came with one free map. Bullshit. The half assed nightmare mode is no excuse either. It's just literally the campaign maps with zombies
>>
Weird. in a bad way
>>
It pisses me off more than anything.

Everywhere I go, no matter who it is, a group that plays video games always plays NOTHING but Black Ops 2 zombies. On the same god damn maps.

It's the equivalent to playing Dust on CS:GO. Just boring grindy bullshit.
>>
it was good up until the ascension map, shit got too complicated after that
>>
>>320722365
Used to be lots of fun untill they made every map about some retarded gimmick in the first blops. After that it only went downhill as the zombie mode in blops 2 was so fucking bad that I didn't bother buying the dlc or any other cod ever again.
>>
>>320722365
It's only fun with friends.
I haven't had friends in years.
>>
>>320722365
Left 4 Dead is more fun.
>>
File: zombies maps opinions2.png (2 MB, 1452x2008) Image search: [Google]
zombies maps opinions2.png
2 MB, 1452x2008
I probably have over 600 hours between console and pc on waw, bo1, 2, and 3.
Can't get enough of it and I'm starting to hate myself for having fun by running in circles for hours on end.
I got up to round 70 on shadows of evil the day after the game came out. I'd rank shadows of evil with the same rank as origins.
>>
Better than Left 4 Dead but not as good as Killing Floor
>>
>>320724820
how can you like shangri-la? it´s such a clusterfuck and not fun at all
even die rise is more fun
>>
>>320722365
I liked it in Waw and bo1, before you HAD to do easter eggs n shitty missions. BO2 was forgettable, apart from the Alcatraz map. They started overdoing it (staffs, the PAST, becoming a zombie, etc), and forgot to make it fun. My only problem with bo1 was how easy kino and ascenscion were. I can literally get to any round there without even trying. Shangri-la and Five were dope. Verruckt was goat.
>split start
>introduced power n perks
>no pap
>no bs wonder weapon, waw raygun is dangerous
>crazy fast/aggressive zombies
>mad camping strategies
>no bs
>ww2 weapons
Literally goat
>>
>>320724965
A lot of people hate it, I'm not sure if it's the wonder wep, napalm zombies, or the setting and atmosphere, but I think it's cool as fuck.
>>
>>320724820
Call of the Dead was utterly ruined by Romero
>>
>>320725074
Shangri-la rocks because it's not easymode. I love it.
>>
>>320725314
Fuck yeah a good challenge is one of the few things that gets me going in zombies anymore.
Like playing a game with a bunch of shitters and playing team medic reviving everyone in different ways.
>>
File: Bus_Driver_BOII.png (1016 KB, 817x1020) Image search: [Google]
Bus_Driver_BOII.png
1016 KB, 817x1020
TranZit was a mistake
>>
>>320722365

It has become more objective-based than team-survival-based.

I fucking hate Shadows of Evil because the god damn tight corridors. You're required to run around and find shit rather than train zombos around. It's ass.
>>
>>320725518
The only decent thing that came out of it was town as a stand alone map.
Even that wasn't really good, but at the release of bo2 town was the only good map besides nuketown.
>>
>>320725518
I liked it with 4 people, but it was not the best map ever
>>
What's it say about Zombies level design that after all these years they know Der Reise is so good that they have to use it as intensive to buy the season pass? Its so fucking good, I wish they still made maps like that and kino.
>>
>>320725915
Kino was shit. Literally easy mode.
>>
>>320726067
okay
>>
>>320726067
I still prefer it over Five which was retardedly hard
>>
Is it possible to play this mode solo? My bro wont play with me, also I only have one controller. I don't have the game, either.
>>
>>320726546
Five was awesome, one of the few challenging maps. You can't even get to r25 if you suck, unlike kino/ascenscion
>>
>>320726569
you can but it's not as fun as with friends though
>>
>>320726759
it's not that I dislike it, it's that I can never get past round 30 and it makes me feel like a scrub. The map itself is awesome, but I can't bring myself to prefer it over Kino. May also be that no one ever wants to play Five so I usually solo it
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.