[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most normie game you can play right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (84 KB, 360x142) Image search: [Google]
image.png
84 KB, 360x142
What is the most normie game you can play right now?
>>
WoW
>>
>>320722041
Clash of Clans
>>
I would say CoD
>>
Undertale
>>
Any iOS game
>>
>>320722041
>League of Legends
>Normies

Only neckbeards/fedoras/nu-males/beta chinks and gooks play mobas

Real normies play sports games and other annual console releases
>>
>>320722041
Every shallow girl I know plays LoL
>>
i dont know if its the sims 3 or league
>>
>>320722120
This. Modern WoW is infested with normies beyond belief.
>>
Fallout 4
>>
>>320722041
Madden
FIFA
>>
>>320722574
Maybe 10 years ago, bud. League has some of the highest concentrations of those gamer girls that make up 52% of gamers next to whatever KING has recently made for a phone.
>>
>>320722574
You are thinking about Dota 2.

The amount of normies that play LoL and even get invested in it is frightening. I'm sure though it's past it's prime.
>>
>>320723162
>>320723372
Where the fuck do you live where normies play ASSFAGGOTS?

That shit is only for the most beta cucks here
>>
>>320722041
cs:go and nothing else is close
>>
>>320722041
Whatever is available on PS4
LoL
Sports games
Can't get more normie than that
>>
Western multiplats. League is more 'lol im such a nerd xd' tier.
>>
>>320723536
Where do you live? In a hip middleschool class, where you try to look tough infront of Tyrone by spouting the latest memes?
>>
>>320724048
Are you seriously trying to defend mobas here?
Normalfags do not play that shit, I don't know why you care so much doe
>>
>>320724450
Who said anything, about defending mobas? I said lot's of people, including normalfags play LoL and that's a fact, go look it up if you don't believe me.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.