[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
explain why this is allowed.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (261 KB, 718x511) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
261 KB, 718x511
explain why this is allowed.
>>
Because it's up to the consumer to decide if they want to spend the money.
>>
Because it cost 2k practically nothing to produce them.
>>
>>320718914
You do know how YOUR money works right?

You can CHOOSE what to do with it
>>
>>320718971
>>320719768
Of course. My question is, why is this allowed? Why are players allowed an option to pay real money for in-game perks, in a game you already spent $60 for.

No one should be allowed to buy their way to the top with real currency.
>>
>>320719768
>Earn $800 for a paycheque
>Canadian government takes $120 for taxes

I really feel like I'm in control of my money.
>>
>>320720228
Who the fuck is going to stop them? The government? It's a free market, jackass. "Why is ____ allowed?" is the stupidest shit memetic phrase, stop fucking saying it. Unless it's something that you want to argue should be illegal, it makes no fucking sense.
>>
>sitting on 10 million in duped cash
>game is still shit

Who the fuck actually buys these?
>>
is the only part still hacker infested ?
>>
yeah, i decided with my wallet
decided to install a mod menu and buy every pegasus vehicle and fill my garages, you fun-gating fucks
>>
>>320720475
Rich people with too much money.
>>
File: 1449856804547.jpg (93 KB, 712x649) Image search: [Google]
1449856804547.jpg
93 KB, 712x649
The government needs to crack down on this "digital currency" horse shit. Any company that tries to print their own currency should face at least at 90% tax. There is no way anyone should be allowed to create imaginary money from nothing and then charge people imaginary money created from nothing to acquire it.
>>
>>320719768
Morons will drag the world into darkness because they have too much power and are effortlessly exploited by crooked companies such as Shitstar. Regulations are necessary and a crackdown on DLC is long overdue.
>>
I'm also curious why the online features a lot more content than the single player game. Why are players required to play online to unlock everything? Why even have the stock market if you're not going to feature everything in SP, while disabling it for online where all the good stuff is available for purchase?
>>
>>320720948
More like we need more gamers aware of what they're buying
>>
>>320719768
yeah, until I have to pay my local taxes, government taxes, salary taxes, health care, insurances, etc...
>>
>>320720228
Because thats how gamers wanted it.
>>
because there's a demand for it
where there's a demand, there are sure as hell gonna be suppliers
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.