[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats compelling about the gameplay of heroes of the hots storm?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: heroes-preview.jpg (232 KB, 1200x628) Image search: [Google]
heroes-preview.jpg
232 KB, 1200x628
whats compelling about the gameplay of heroes of the hots storm?
>>
teamfights, the only redeemable part of mobas, are literally the entire game
>>
>>320713701
oh fuck off, it's a hero brawler
>>
File: cho.png (324 KB, 570x522) Image search: [Google]
cho.png
324 KB, 570x522
>>320713079
It has fun heroes like Chogall
>>
File: moba.jpg (639 KB, 1260x697) Image search: [Google]
moba.jpg
639 KB, 1260x697
>>320713760
calm your autism m8
>>
>>320713701
>I have ADD
Guess you are part of Activlizz target audience.
>>
>>320713701

ok that's a fair enough point and i'll keep that in mind, however what about at low level soloQ where people insist on 2-1-2 laning for the entire game? is that just a hump you have to clear before the game gets interesting?

>>320713783

something that does feel fairly decent about hots is how its not quite the asymmetrical niche toolkits of dota, and its not quite the generic QWER combo on every hero like LoL - its a nice mix of feeling strong and versatile, whilst also feeling like you have a niche

anyway the reason i'm asking this, is because i've tried liking the game, i do like the idea of a simple team brawler where i dont have to follow the meta and patch notes and deeper mechanics of say dota, i just find i'm never really in the mood to fire it up, or i get bored after 1 game. i'm just wondering about the draw, you know.
>>
>>320714190
Guess you can play it with your casual friends who doesn't like ASSFAGGOTS.

>friends
>>
>>320714190
>people insist on 2-1-2 laning for the entire game?

If you lane the entire game on virtually any map you lose. That's why objectives exist
>>
>>320715236
>If you lane the entire game on virtually any map you lose
ayy
How about I hide in the lane and shit out creeps all day?
>>
"This is Jimmy"
>>
>>320715349
Considering he does that passively I wouldn't say it counts.

If he was to say, actively lane by putting his hat on creeps to push for the entire game, you wouldn't accomplish that much.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.