[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many indie games have you played this year? How many of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
How many indie games have you played this year?

How many of them have you funded?
>>
There's a couple good ones, but they can be counted on one hand. Pretty much all of them are trash.
>>
>>320712928
but Undertale, anon and the one with the good music?!
>>
>>320713053
I played for about an hour and uninstalled
There weren't any other notable ones.
>>
>>320712745
Plenty

I pirate everything lmao
>>
Easily 50+ to compeltion. Best was Persona 3 FES. I had plenty of free time this year and I'm full blown idort.
>>
Don't know how many but there were a lot. Usually but the humble bundles and play these games then
>>
I think the only 2015 indie games I've played are Hand of Fate and Undertale. And I guess the Shovel Knight expansion if you count that. I want to play Ori & the Blind Forest and Invisible Inc. but I haven't gotten around to them.

I don't crowdfund things.
>>
I played Hotline Miami 2, Rocket League, Undertale. Loved Hotline 2, liked Rocket and Undertale

>Supporting kikestarter
>2015
>>
>>320715295
NICE
>>
>>320712745
limbo was complete shit. there was nothing good about it
>>
zero. wait is double dragon neon indie? I played that.

I don't get the whole crowd funding thing. See back in my day a company would make a game then put it on a shelf and you would buy it therefor generating revenue for the company. See money was exchanged for goods and services.

Maybe I'm just getting old but I can't see paying people to make something so they can sell it to me or paying for something that might exist years from now years in advance.
>>
Brothers and Child of Light. Loved both of them.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.