[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the most AMERICA game is from japan explain this amerifats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 456714-mwc_wp1_1024.jpg (1000 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
456714-mwc_wp1_1024.jpg
1000 KB, 1024x768
>the most AMERICA game is from japan
explain this amerifats
>>
>>320712264
>it's also over a $150 and requires a modded Xbox and learning a little Japanese to navigate menus in order to play
That said, Westaboo games are the best
>>
>>320713339
there is a translation patch, the game is in english.
you dont need 150$ to play on 10$ used modded xbox
>>
>>320713498
I didn't know that.

I got this game a long time ago though when I start taking in interest in imported games
>>
>>320712264
>most American video game of all time
>has fully english voice acting
>wasn't even released outside of Japan

I don't understand.
>>
>>320714285
So American, even Americans can't handle it.
>>
>>320714285

They thought it would offend Americans considering how hammy and tongue in cheek it is, not realizing that's exactly what people would want on top of the fact that YOU ARE THE MOTHERFUCKING PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES WITH A GIANT FUCKING MECH!!

>YOU GUYS ARE ROAST CHICKEN

>LET'S PARTYYYYYYYYYYY!!

>I MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE!

>RICHARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD!

>>IT'S GONNA BE..ANOTHER DAY..AT...THE WHITE HOUSE
>>
>>320712264
>you are the president in a giant mech
>main villain is the vice president

Localized re release when
This game is too beautiful to live in obscurity forever
>>
>>320714806

Microsoft owns the IP so ask them
>>
>>320714806

>From making anything but Souls

Those days are over.
>>
>>320716971
>they remake the game
>gameplay completely changed
>you roll around and try to backstab
>lauded as the greatest mech game ever
>>
>>320712264
YOU GUYS
ARE
ROAST
CHICKEN
>>
>>320716971

didn't the Souls director say he wanted to use the same formula but set it in the future, sort of like Blame! meets Alita? If one of the bosses was Metal Wolf piloted by a corrupted Richard AI my dick would be diamonds
>>
File: murica.jpg (516 KB, 1876x1679) Image search: [Google]
murica.jpg
516 KB, 1876x1679
>>320712264
>the most AMERICAN steam profile is from ukraine
try to explain this shit amerifats
>>
>>320718745
>clearly says usa
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.