[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this game? Is it just fun to run around the world, do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: dragon_age_inquisition1[1].jpg (201 KB, 1200x1380) Image search: [Google]
dragon_age_inquisition1[1].jpg
201 KB, 1200x1380
How is this game? Is it just fun to run around the world, do some quests? Does it have good writing? Is the combat good? Does it feel like a singleplayer RPG or like an MMO? Is this really such a SJW game? It's cheap on Origin
>>
Why do you ask when you already know?
>>
Plays like an MMO, SJW elements are pretty minor, not particularly fun
Get origins instead if you haven't played it yet.
>>
>>320712248
is there lots of sexy time?
>>
File: tumblr_nenvdeo9Pp1qh6xgjo1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nenvdeo9Pp1qh6xgjo1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x378
don't listen to /v/, it's not the best game in the world, but if you like the previous dragon ages and bioware in general you'll love it.

>also, cassandra best waifu
>>
File: 1424503348051.png (47 KB, 233x352) Image search: [Google]
1424503348051.png
47 KB, 233x352
>>320712129
Kingdom of Amalur is more fun.
>>
>>320712248
I played Origins up until the point where you have to go into that dream or whatever the fuck that is. BNever got past it.I really want to play it, but that fucking, FUCKING area pisses me off so much
>>
>>320712129
Writing quality is all over the place

>>320712301
No
>>
>>320712129
>Is it just fun to run around the world, do some quests?
no
>Does it have good writing?
no
>Is the combat good?
no
>Does it feel like a singleplayer RPG or like an MMO?
Very much like an MMO and a bad one at that.
Also the PC controls are attrocious, you are pretty much forced to play with a controller.
>Is this really such a SJW game?
I dropped the game before I really got to it. It has a suspicious number of black characters shoved everywhere that's likely just for pandering. That gnomish elf girl is a fucking disgrace.
>Origin
Don't fucking do that to yourself, m8.

Just play Dragon Age Origins and pretend BioWare shut down after making it. Simplest way out.
>>
>>320712307
>but if you like bioware in general
:^)
>>320712365
If it's the combat that excites you in DA:O, Aarklash: Legacy is a more focused and nuanced version of that.
>>
>>320712365
I didn't think the dream was so bad, where I stopped playing for a while was the dwarven place.
>>
>>320712129
The irony of inquisition is that in Bioware's attempt to create 'diverse' characters they ended up with a cast of stereotypes and flat characters.
>>
It's basically western Xenoblade Chronicles.

The DLC is pretty great.
>>
You wont get an unbiased opinion in /v/ of all places half the people are butthurt about DA2 and the other half about the ME3 ending.
>>
File: H6tfBa2.jpg (219 KB, 700x1003) Image search: [Google]
H6tfBa2.jpg
219 KB, 700x1003
>>320713462
Tsundere Nun Womyn is a qt so im ok with that
>>
>>320713841
Joke's on you, I've hated them with a burning passion since ME2.
>>
>>320712129
It's better than DA2, but being worse then this pile of crap is quite challenging. Side quests are MMORPG tier, even the companion related ones. Writing is meh. Story is basicly Neverwinter Nights 2 combined with Oblivion. Most of the cast is forgettable. I liked Varric, Manjaw 2.0 and the gay mage. Bull was kind of fun, but his transgendered lackey annoyed me.
>>
>>320713984
go fuck your brother, it's pretty much the same tbqh family
>>
is there still no way to make a pirated Dragon Age Keep save?
>>
>>320713841
This.
If you found the last two games enjoyable you'll like this one too. Side stuff can get annoying but you don't have to do a lot it with how easy it is to get power.

First DLC is more of the side stuff, second one is pretty boring so watch it on youtube if you just want the story. Last one is pretty good.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.