[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (275 KB, 1084x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275 KB, 1084x900
What went wrong?
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 720x663) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 720x663
was he a pedophile?
>>
A forced maymay so everyone parrots how bad this game gets
>>
he was a broken man and a huge bitch. His asterisk was a massive boon though
>>
I'm at 40 hours, beginning of 4 chapter. I am tired of it right now but I feel forced to continue else I will never finish it. Sucks because I enjoy the whole job-aspect of the game and making good combos with them.
>>
Unnecessary padding when the game would have already been long enough without THOSE chapters. Main characters didn't have enough agency in the plot, and were replaced with pillows by the end of the game.
>>
It went for the best final fantasy in ages to the worst piece of shit the 3ds ever held
>>
>>320711574
OP went wrong
>>
>edea's subplot has everyone talking like she's a swordfighter
>she was my offensive caster the whole time

Fuck
>>
It wasnt fun.
>>
It's a decent game but that repetitive twist that makes you fight the same 4 bosses 4 times definitely does not appeal to everyone. I didn't mind it too much, but after fighting every asterisk boss 4 times aswell, and even though the boss rush was great, after doing it I was fucking burnt out and sick of the game.

Also Edea is shit tier meme character.

Not super interested in the sequel, unless it is full of those really weird and awesome Baal bosses.
>>
They thought a plot gimmick could excuse some of the most obnoxious padding in history.
>>
>Half-assed second half (although I didn't hate it as much as most people)
>Even the first half feels incredibly disjointed, with story beats feeling disconnected from each other and the fact that you fight all the actual antagonists in sidequests instead of the story for some stupid fucking reason
>Most of the storyline only happens because nobody ever tells anybody anything, most of the conflict could've been avoided if any of the characters took five seconds to explain themselves
>Repeatedly bashes you over the head with the "twist" to the point where even the characters notice, but to get the true end you have to go "don't care lol" and keep being an idiot
>Agnes is an awful character and Tiz is a blank slate except when his brother complex flares up, so only 2/4 party members are likable/entertaining
>Shitty social game mechanics layered on top of a game that really didn't need them
>A couple of jobs make the game really boring if you choose to use them, I don't mind gamebreaking combinations because it's fun to discover those, but shit like Spiritmaster is just dumb

The actual combat mechanics and job system were good, and it added some nice convenience features for a JRPG, so overall I had a good time with it and will probably get Bravely Second. Almost all my complaints are with the story, which was a real shitshow.
>>
ringabel carried that fucking group. The only reason i went english
>>
>>320712486
you'll be glad to hear that Spiritmaster has been removed in BS
>>
>>320712486
Agnes was the only likable character in this turd. Tiz has no personality, Edea is braindead waifushit and Ringading was bad comedy. Atleast Agnes had development, highs and lows, was great and did bitchy things, made mistakes,etc like a human being.

Not a great character, but the only one that was a character in the group in my eyes.
>>
File: 1391874685146.png (147 KB, 300x246) Image search: [Google]
1391874685146.png
147 KB, 300x246
>>320712774
Pffft
>>
>>320712774
Agnes is shit and so are you
>>
>>320712841
>>320712954
What a surprise, waifufags don't agree. The game was badly written and it just makes me laugh when I see /v/ say shit like this >>320712610
>ringabel carried that fucking group.
Because he was a one dimensional running gag who was relevant for 5 minutes, then the plot is to ignore that he knows airy is evil.

I'm not even going to bother dissing Tiz and Edea, they aren't worth it.
>>
>>320713040

Ringabel's va was good was the reason
>>
>>320713040
Agnes, Edea, Liz and Ringabell are shit and so are you
>>
File: laughing whores123.gif (3 MB, 281x264) Image search: [Google]
laughing whores123.gif
3 MB, 281x264
>>320713179
>Spike Spencer
>good VA
my ears still bleed from when I watched evangelion back in like 1999 or whenever it was.
>>
>>320713286

>2 decades ago

Guess he got better, he trumps the rest of the cast in terms of va
>>
I fucking hate video games.
>>
post setups. I tried to stay away from giving the party the same jobs. In the end my dps was spamming rage while fairy aid max stats and debuffs
>>
>>320712091
>mfw beat the game after 46 hours
What are you doing wrong ?
>>
>>320714235

Probably genome hunting or playing hard mode
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.