[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Resident Evil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: kN7hRJu[1].jpg (682 KB, 1945x1461) Image search: [Google]
kN7hRJu[1].jpg
682 KB, 1945x1461
Resident Evil thread?

>zero hypan
>re2make discussan
>last game you replayan?
>comfy threadan

thread rules:
>re4 a shitto
>revelaitons games a shitto
>your waifu a shitto

Thread music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_rKv5CdCfI
>>
re4 and everything afterwards was a mistake.
>>
Code Veronica X was a mistake.
Code Veronica on the other hand..
>>
>>320711607
>dat original CV dreamcast credits music

I love cheesy OST shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJEGzTEqCmA
>>
>>320711607
Original Wesker/Alexia Cutscene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anXHwYhh7MU

Code Veronica X version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUVzSbGo-DI

CVX is the reason RE series vent full retard.
>>
>>320711842
desu 4 went even more retard. CVX was a great RE game, story just went a bit weird. It's a perfectly classic RE experience on its own.
>>
File: CNSCuXUUEAABKzg.png (233 KB, 364x527) Image search: [Google]
CNSCuXUUEAABKzg.png
233 KB, 364x527
>>320711343
>play Darkside Chronicles for the first time on PSNow
>PS4 motion controlls don't work
>have to use the joysticks to aim
Also how the fuck do you beat Birkin in his first fight? I get all his hp down but then the hp bar disappears and I have to shoot him while hanging over a deep pit. I figured that I had to parry his attack somewhere, but with the joysticks it's fucking impossible to find the sweet spot and timing.
>>
>>320712196
the downhill started when they saw that people liked over the top action in resident evil games (cvx)
Thus abomination known as Resident Evil 4 was born.
its still a good game, not a good re game.
>>
>>320712337
get a PSMove controller with a nunchuck you dingus.
>>
>>320712451
I'm doing the PSNow Free Trial so I'm not going to shit out lodsemone to play a game that will get taken down.
>>
>>320712354
>>320712196
I think that scene shows the lack of perspective. CV entered the assumption that; a supersolder would lose a fistfight to a massive superscience monstrosity. Showing that there were limits to Wesker's powers and that he wasn't as strong as a Tyrant.

CVX either decided Wesker would be the go-to villain and needed to be buffed, or just the assumption that Dex > Str and the larger and stronger one would be at a disadvantage hitting a man-sized target at arms reach, and the only reason Alexia drove Wesker off was the pyrokinetics.

RE4 definitely followed suit with the Dex > Str fights; Leon being lithe and backflipping away from dangers. But it wasn't until 5 that Wesker started to do some kind of explosion-based teleport dodging bullets.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.