[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they gonna nerf him, /v/? He really needs it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (89 KB, 289x344) Image search: [Google]
image.png
89 KB, 289x344
Are they gonna nerf him, /v/? He really needs it.
>>
It's not like he's the most OP character I just hate the shitters who camp l, charged limit break, roll away when approached, and spam either b or up b.
>>
His sword beam should have more lag, like the Hadouken. there are enough annoying projectile spam characters in the game. Other than that he's fine.
>>
But do you guys think he will nerfed? He's essentially Little Mac with a projectile, making it way harder to smack him off the ledge and gimp him
>>
>>320710957
This
He seems pretty meh other than that though
Bayonetta looks like she's gonna be busted as fuck, though.
>>
>>320711405
He's more like Little Mac x Ike without superarmor + a sword
Stop sucking, he's a solid charcter but his framedata isnt even that great, especially compared to Mac's godly ground framedata
>>
File: Cloud_Dissidia_Artwork.png (65 KB, 175x300) Image search: [Google]
Cloud_Dissidia_Artwork.png
65 KB, 175x300
>>320710847
Done
>>
>>320711469
Yeah, I agree. I'm not looking forward to her arrival, honestly. I really love playing for glory but all these Clouds are really shitting up the experience. I bought him when he came out, I just hate playing as him because of all the fucks who camp/spam the projectile and charge limit break. Also, I feel that limit break shouldn't charge when taking damage, manual charge OR filling up while taking damage would be fine but both feels like overkill. I REALLY hate cloud.
>>
>>320710847
Nah, he is the MC, he should be one of the strongest ones.
That having said, Vincent is actually the most broken if you exploit his Final Weapon.
>>
>>320711523
I'm actually a pretty decent player, my FG win rate typically hovers around 46-47%. I usually main Ike and Falco. Diddy sometimes. I guess I'm also mad because I'm trying to get good with Fox and can't because of all the spammy Clouds currently on FG. Does anyone have any tips on how to beat him?
>>
>>320711717
Yeah all 3 feel kind of overkill. And passively charging via getting 250% takes forever in 1v1, probably meant for FFAs. Even with those 3 methods though it still takes a while.

>>320711879
>I'm actually a pretty decent player
>brings up FG winrate
post disregarded
>>
>>320711879
>I'm actually a pretty decent player, my FG win rate typically hovers around 46-47%.
>decent
>46-47%
Lad...
>>
File: pac_man_by_mintenndo-d85060z.png (1 MB, 1549x1577) Image search: [Google]
pac_man_by_mintenndo-d85060z.png
1 MB, 1549x1577
>>320710847
Nah i have no trouble owning him. Im a pacman main too
>>
>>320711950
Sorry, I'm new to /v/, what's wrong with posting my win rate? I was trying to let people get a feel on where I'm at as a player and didn't know how to otherwise.
>>
>>320712374
fg is not a good place to benchmark your skill, its full of shitty players and little kids and laggers. Plus its FD only.
>>
>>320712483
Yeah, u right. But I don't play tournaments or anything, I didn't really know how else to say it.
>>
>>320711717
I agree completely about limit break.

>Charge limit break until it's one notch below full
>Get hit once
>Charge finishes on it's own and Cloud immediately counters with a limit special
>>
>>320710847
His awful recovery & trouble against shields hold him back somewhat, he kinda struggles to kill without limit break.
>>
Cloud would be BROKEN at edgeguarding if it wasnt for that shitty recovery. I have to fight the urge not to get deep with that godly bair whenever I dont have a limit break charged.
>>
>>320712374
Saying that you judge your level by your win rate is like someone saying they can catch 3 in every 5 baseballs as a pitcher while wearing a blindfold. It can sound nice, but it ignores the factors of the real game itself.

Similar fashion, you can't compare someone that plays For Glory mainly, with someone that plays Smash not on For Glory. The difference in platform experience matters.
>>
From my experience so far, a person should basically ignore trying to get their limit until the enemy is at least 60% or more, if only cause down B kills anybody at that number. So basically when they reach 60%, if you don't have the limit already, you should grab and throw them off the stage, and spend the time they take to recover using limit charge to fill the rest up. Then, its just about fishing for another grab, because I believe when you down throw them at that number, they don't fly too far away, so you can down throw into finishing touch, which shouldn't give them time to do anything about it really.
>>
>>320711614
underrated
>>
>>320715821
I remember when this was just an ironic meme
>>
>>320715771
>thinks dthrow to downb works at 60%
the fuck are you smoking?
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>320710847
>Came into topic
>Yeah Cloud is kinda OP in the game because his stat growth is waaaay to good in all attributes
>Took me awhile that people are talking about Smash instead of the original game/remake
>mfw
>>
>>320711717
If you really don't like Cloud players, you can always switch to Little Mac. It's hilarious how Cloud has nothing on him.
>>
Git gud you babies

Cloud's recovery without limit is trash and he's slow as fuck. Stop trying to fight him in the air because yes he will downspike you.

Christ every time there is a new character people bitch because they don't know how to fight them.
>>
>>320715771
It's actually 75%, then slowly decreases until 50% with max rage. dthrow doesn't work like that, knockback is way too great, particularly if the opponent is savvy with their DI. The only setup that really true combos into finishing touch is the weak hit of a falling uair. Needless to say, that makes it difficult to use on smaller characters, it's telegraphed all to hell, and the hitbox doesn't cover Cloud's body.
>>
>>320715771
I just do a quick charge in-between my assault, kinda like Order Sol from GG.
Feels fun as fuck.
>>
>>320711879

That's your win rate? Son, I think I have some bad news.
>>
Wasn't it just the other day people were saying be was total garbage and was lucky to make mid tier?

I get that time lets us establish a characters power but Shit to plz nerf already?
>>
How do you deal with the input lag online? I can't react to anything
>>
>>320711879
>46-47%

dude I suck at smash and rarely play and I hovered around 80% with pit
>>
File: ESpJ2Kc.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
ESpJ2Kc.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>320711523
>Framedata
Nice meme, fresh off the presses.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 640x1136
>>320711879
>tfw 90% win rate while maining Wario
>>
>>320715460
God you sound retarded
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.