[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FF 8 - Why this fucking story ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 32
File: ff8_euBIG.jpg (44 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
ff8_euBIG.jpg
44 KB, 650x650
Why have you done a game like this shit ?
>>
>game has a love story
>the girl is an unlikeable cunt
>>
The Cloud-Aeris-Tifa love triangle was so popular with the normie fans they attracted with VII it influenced them into making the next game a love story.
>>
>>320709938
I played through the game 3 times and love it, for me it's the best one along with 9 and I still don't know the story of this game. What's wrong wit it and why do you pay so much attention to stories in vidya?
>>
>>320709938
Rinoa is the reason of the game's problems
>>
I think they should've gone places and made Rinoa an actual main villain. An annoying, selfish girl who gets massive sorcery powers, tries to charm the guy she likes, but at some point his comrades notice it and help him recover form it, blowing Rinoa the fuck out and making her go full Ultimecia in the end.
>>
>>320709938

As soon as Quistis stops wearing glasses this game goes to shit, prove me wrong.
>>
>>320710084

What a load of bollocks. This game was well into development before FFVII was even released.
>>
One of the lovers should have died.
>>
>>320710348
but the dog was to important to the story
'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5aK0AG4FoI
>>
>>320709938
PC port when?
>>
The worst Final Fantasy game by far. Well, of the ones I played anyways. I didn't play anything before 6, nor the MMO's.
>>
>>320710461
There is already FF8 on PC, it is now on Steam now too.

I am guessing this is bait
>>
>>320710121
As a genuine question, what is there to enjoy about Final Fantasy games apart from their story? Since the plots are always buttfuck convoluted full of holes, I've never seen the appeal of the series.
>inb4 'gameplay'
They're turned based RPGs, it's hardly compelling
>>
>>320710463
2 was worse gameplay-wise but the story was actually alright, at least for the time. It's not very complex but it doesn't fall apart like FF8 does and the villain is cool.
>>
>>320709938
>weebshit

Get off my board faggot
>>
FFX best FF ever
>>
File: FF.png (1 MB, 1846x1452) Image search: [Google]
FF.png
1 MB, 1846x1452
I have played it dozens of time over the years and I still love it.

The game has flaws, like really big flaws, but it still has its charm.
>>
The series of Wild Arms rekt all the FF games
>>
I hate level scale and magic-status thing.
>>
>>320710626
>X-2 is ok
>LR is fantastic
How?
>>
>>320710967
>what is gameplay?
Literally 2 of the best battle systems FF has to offer
>>
>>320709938

Squall should have got the hots for Edea. Student with the dean's wife who is secretly an evil sorceress bent on world and spacetime continuum domination would have been great.
>>
Nothing wrong with the story. Squall's thoughts are funny. The Rinoa scenes are cute.
>>
>>320711115
I know
But they're similar
Very similar
I don't understand how a guy can love one and think the other is just ok
I loved them both for the record
I prefer X-2 actually but slightly
>>
>>320710539
Well as someone who enjoys turn based gameplay I like it. That's it actually, I like the turn based gameplay, most of the times the world is crafted well or ok, I like that many times they combine technology and magic in their world designs, science and mythology, it makes for good enemy designs.
>>
FF7 had a near-perfect story for a JRPG. Looking at it now, it seems simple and corny but for the time it was much edgier and complex than any of the major titles around it and that was a huge allure so after the success of 7 they had to keep going in that direction. The problem with 8 is that the bar was raised too high and they tried to make an even darker, contrived mess for people to pick apart and this was too much for the unassuming audience.

Personally, I really like the story in 8 but I subscribe to the Squall is dead theory which makes a lot of people of /v/ furious.
>>
>>320710626
>doesn't like 4
>doesn't like 12

I'm afraid we can never be friends.
>>
>>320711285
I think X-2 system is fantastic too but everything else about the game is just meh
>>
>>320710539
Building your character stats and equipment. Each FF has some tweak to the battle system, it's your job to bend it to your will.
>>
>>320709938
Kill yourself subhuman mexican filth.
>>
>>320709938
I much rather have FF8's story with various weird shit going on over FFX's. I got the new 'Remastered' FFX for the late game play and the constant horrible cut scenes make it nearly unplayable. I had to walk away when Titus did his little "HAHAHAHA" "HAHAHAHA".
I played FF8 twice and all the hidden content, card games, and everything make it much more worth while.
>>
File: BGKqQ43CMAERfr6.jpg (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
BGKqQ43CMAERfr6.jpg
27 KB, 600x600
>mfw it's the best PS1 FF game
>mfw the beautiful locations
>mfw the godly soundtrack
>mfw amazing and exciting moments like fist fight on a wire hanging from a flying thingy above a warzone between two gardens
>mfw Odin tower
>mfw Triple Triad
>mfw Edea is way hotter than Lulu

This game is fucking great.
>>
>>320711317
I love how shit FF fans are at articulating the merits of their games when put on the spot for it.
>>
>>320712345
>"HAHAHAHA" "HAHAHAHA".
memes
>>
I was so overpowered by the end of this game it was ridiculous, even more than late game 7. Still enjoyed it a lot and has some of the best music in the series.
>>
FFVIII has a lot of really cool scenes/setpieces that it just fails to tie together into a cohesive-feeling narrative.

It's pretty entertaining as long as you don't expect that much from it and just enjoy all the shit that happens, because taken individually a lot of the narrative beats (the different SeeD stuff, the assassination mission, the prison break, the battle at Garden, going to space, etc) are extremely fun, the overall plot development is just a mess unless you follow one of the headcanon theories to justify it.

I quite like FFVIII all in all, even though it's definitely retarded in a lot of places. Not my favourite FF, but it's among the more enjoyable ones.
>>
>>320711679
I prefer X-2 to X
The story is fun and doesn't take itself seriously
The characters are great and both Yuna and Rikku are huge improvements over their X counterparts
The music is pretty good but admittedly X had better boss themes
The atmosphere is much much better
It was a fantastic game and step in the right direction
I don't understand why people bash it
>>320713314
Who cares? The setpieces were amazing
Games need to be more about the fun memorable moments than story coherence and all that boring crap
Does anyone remember the stupid child brain plot of mgrising or do they remember the cool bosses? Do they think about why metal gear ray was in Africa or mg excelsius was in Pakistan or do they just have a blast with crazy action?
Plot development is overrated
>>
>>320714471
Nigga, I'm not bashing it. It's great. One of the best FF games if you focus on the important aspect, gameplay.
>>
>>320710626
>FFVI
>Didn't play
>Likes FFX
Fucking kill yourself you piece of shit
>>
>>320715101
>not liking FFX
CTB-system is fun and the game has tons of optional bosses. The sphere grid is fun way to level up if you go nuts with it and don't follow the character routes.
>>
>>320715384
FFX is the worst game in the fucking series, period. FFX was where Final Fantasy went to shit, kill yourself for liking it.
>>
>>320715474
Oh, so why is it so bad? Is it because
>muh story
>muh characters
You story fags are the worst. Literally cancer killing video games.
>>
>>320715384
But X has terrible battles. The majority of the game is just kill flyers with the ball guy, kill big things with the sword guy. Bosses do work well.

And the sphere grid is only fun in lategame when it's not gated by levelled keys. Before that it's just micromanaging your way down a path. When it begins to open up its main function is to render several of your party members irrelevant by passing on their key skills.
>>
>>320710626
>don't like IV
>hasn't even played VI

What the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>320711129

Isn't that just Seifer?
>>
>>320716224

>what is the expert sphere grid?

The expert sphere grid addresses both of your points. The sphere grid is open from the get-go and because you can build everyone however you want, you can easily deviate from the strategies they introduce in the beginning.
>>
The only thing I liked about FFX was the battles and dat Rikku ass, everything else was literally shit. I even gave it more than one chance and I never got halfway through because it was lame as fuck

The only people who like FFX are underage fucks who like it because it was babbie's first FF.

Seriously, don't like FFIV, never played FFVI? If I weren't sure there were so many faggots like you then I'd think you were just b8
>>
Hated the draw system.
Lost interest in the plot once you left the Garden, and even before that I didn't really like Squall.

Even as a kid I really disliked this game. Loved 9 and 7 was alright though.
>>
>>320716868
desu I thought Squall was the most relateable protagonist from the PS1 era FF games.
>>
File: 459996.jpg (38 KB, 635x477) Image search: [Google]
459996.jpg
38 KB, 635x477
>>320712770
>mfw I beat FF8 without gaining a single level
Pretty fun and as far I know, can't do this in any other FF.
>>
>>320714471
>I don't understand why people bash it
Same reason people bash #FE. It's got like singing and stuff in it.

People take games way too fucking seriously.
>>
>>320716850
That's the main issue with FFX, Honestly, you have to wait for it to become open world for any fun. They added some optional bosses on the remade FFX, which is nice though you have to play through the first half which is a pain in the ass. FFX isn't horrible horrible. It simply has little replay value and horrible story which you need to click through and aren't able to click through first time through.
>>
>>320717102

Low level runs exist in most FFs. In fact, it's probably harder in other FFs because enemies don't scale to your level like in VIII.
>>
>>320717216
>FFX isn't horrible horrible
No, it is horrible horrible.

Bad story + Annoying characters = Not worth playing. Complete and utter shit. No possibility for redemption
>>
>>320717216
EU version of FFX had all that stuff back on ps2. I never did it all, got bored. The monster catching thing was annoying as hell, especially how you can't even START doing it till after you've gotten to Calm Lands. So you then have to backtrack through 75% of the game and fight shit again when you could have captured them as you went.
>>
>>320709938
>Draw
>Junction System was broken as fuck
>Story made no sense
>Too fucking easy when you know what to do
>Villain out of nowhere, only theorythat made sense to excuse the dumb plot (Rinoa = Ultimecia) was denied by Square because they have a boner for happy endings.
>Triple Triad
>Summons are useless

I had max HP before even meeting Rinoa and was making mad damage, steamrolled literally everything.
Music was pretty good though
>>
>>320716868
easy anon, you're going to trigger the 8fags and have them go on a tirade about triple triad.
>>
>>320716224
>he didn't play on the expert grid
Your loss I guess
>>
>>320716868
>he used Draw
Nigga, what the fuck are you doing? Learn to refine you piece of shit.
>>
>>320717490
>>Draw
You are not meant to draw 100 magic three times like some autistic retard. If you did this, it was your choice.
>Junction System was broken as fuck
Because you spend hours drawing 100 magic of everything.
>Story made no sense
who cares? It was fine for a video game.
>Too fucking easy when you know what to do
what? draw 100 magic of everything and make yourself OP?
>Villain out of nowhere
Zeromus
Necron
Yu Yevon
A Tree

That's just FF.
>Triple Triad
>a bad thing
nah you are a faggot and I'm not reading any further. It's okay to not like this game, but Triple Triad? Fuck that's some shit taste.
>>
>>320717714
No I didn't had to draw 100 spells to break the game, I just bought 100 fucking tents right at the beggining of the fucking game, and bam, fucking 9999 HP.
Also, some spells lika Ultima are really fucking useful if you draw 100 of those.

Also, the GirlFriend stuff was retarded.
>>
File: 1209524032055.jpg (184 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
1209524032055.jpg
184 KB, 1280x768
Quick faggots. Post who you sent with Squall to Garden and who you sent with Selphie to stop the missiles.
>>
>>320710539
I would like them a lot more if they didn't have random encounters.
>>
>>320716868
It's your fault for not having an encyclopedic knowledge about the game before you sit down to play it for the first time, you fucking casual retard.
>>
>>320711575
Honestly it's the only way the game makes sense.
Also the theory seems pretty solid. I fucking hated ff8 the first time I played it due to the fucking retarded story. I don't remember liking the gameplay much either and I hated the stupid card game.

http://squallsdead.com/
Seriously though, squalls dead makes way too much sense for it to not be true. I just didn't notice what the fuck was going when I played it because I was 10.
>>
>>320710626
You didn't like 4 and didn't play 5 or 6. get the fuck out of here and go play 5 and 6 immediately.

5 had the awesome job system, much better than 3. And 6 is fucking amazing too. Get going.
>>
>>320717909
>flat chest Quistis
My boner is ready/
>>
>>320710746
No
>>
>>320711575
7 had a pretty cool story that I didn't notice til years later when I was exposed to some jew lore.
Tifa Aerith and Sephiroth are all directly lifted from kabbalah
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiphereth
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sephiroth

Sephiroth is a bastardized emanation from Jenova (jehova) an evil sky god that came down 2000 years ago and started destroying ancient civilizations and is now being wielded by modern states to exploit and destroy the world.
>>
>>320720384
But the greedy kikes (ShinRa) are the bad guys.
>>
File: ff faces.jpg (1 MB, 1572x3651) Image search: [Google]
ff faces.jpg
1 MB, 1572x3651
>>320710084
>into making the next game a love story.

and yet they did the love story badly because the girl you are forced with is the worst
>>
FF8 soundtrack is goat and Ultimecia's Castle is great
>>
>>320720685
One thing I liked about FFVIII is how you use everyone in your party for the final dungeon and final boss. The only other FF game to do that was FFVI, and I really enjoyed it.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the idea of leaving some party members behind. Being able to integrate the secondary characters in some way is a feature I really enjoy. FFX did it to an extent with the battle system by allowing you to switch out members during a fight
>>
File: IHateThisMinigame.jpg (265 KB, 500x668) Image search: [Google]
IHateThisMinigame.jpg
265 KB, 500x668
>>320717706
>Learn to refine you piece of shit.

not that guy but I thought for refine skills I need very rare items so I never bothered with getting the refine skills.

and I deleted Card because:
1. It never worked
2. Why deal with a minigame with cheating assholes? The AI always has one card they play at the very end allowing them to win, it's like playing against a main Yugioh character. You always lose at the lat second.
>>
File: 1282089554182.jpg (2 KB, 126x118) Image search: [Google]
1282089554182.jpg
2 KB, 126x118
I can't remember why, but didn't getting your friends to play an Irish Jig get you better reward or scene than playing the romantic tune? Does anyone remember what you get from that scene, been a long time.
>>
>>320720949
Card success is based on missing HP, with almost 100% success at 20% HP or thereabouts. It's only useful for getting boss cards very early anyway, compared to just playing cards in Balamb early on and refining what you get there it's mostly a waste of time though.
You really should never play cards if Open isn't used. Besides that it's only hard if you have same and plus, and random I guess but it can be mitigated by refining shitty cards, and it's usually one of the first rules to be abolished if you manipulate rules. If you ever have trouble with open, non random, non same+plus, I'm sorry but you just suck at it.
>>
>>320721813
I tried playing cards at the starting area, lost so many times that I dismissed this minigame..
>>
>>320722513
I will stick with the Iris Music because Eyes on Me is a shit song
>>
>>320717102
but ff8 is easy as fuck
>>
>>320721813
>play a minigame and know where to find the specific cards for spells
>draw magic

they're both shitty ideas anon. especially when magic space is limited, and using spells actively weakens your characters. then there's the level scaling, and the fact that leveling early is a bad idea.

equipping spells to boost stats was an interesting idea, but there's so much shit around it that it's a horrible execution.
>>
>>320723043
no to mention the game never warns of levelcaling
>>
>>320721934
Are you seriously this bad? The game is piss easy before you start to get Random rule in which case the game becomes interesting.
>>
>>320723043
> using spells actively weakens your characters
Oh boohoo. Literally who gives a shit. Your autism is what is stopping you from enjoying the system.

You don't even need cards to get shit ton of spells. Just regular items that you get from drops etc will give you shit ton of magic and it will make card refining optional.
>>
>>320723141
>Are you seriously this bad?

No, it was a combo of:
Your starting deck is ass
Your opponets having godly decks
Card not working

is what made me dismiss this crappy game
>>
>>320721934
Well did you atleast play after you got the Ifrit card? Did you play against starter opponents? The first opponent you play is usually the kid running around the main hall, below the elevator. He should be a breeze even with just starter cards, and impossible to lose against if you got Ifrit first. After you get a new full set of level 4/5 cards from him you can challenge every other player in Balamb and only lose if they pull almost a full deck of level 6 cards and you fuck it up.

>>320723043
I wasn't arguing that. I was just saying Triple Triad is not really difficult in any way.
>>
>>320723412
Starting deck is perfectly fine.
No they don't.
You're retarded
>>
>>320723307
>Literally who gives a shit.

Everyone except you it seems.
>>
>>320723412
>Your starting deck is ass
It's not. Also you can just wait untill you get Ifrit card, which is like 30min into the game.

>Your opponets having godly decks
Holy shit no.

>Card not working
Just get the enemy on low health first. I literally always use Card on my playtroughs and it works fine.
>>
File: PSOGL2_510.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
PSOGL2_510.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
>>320720949
>and I deleted Card because:
>1. It never worked

It does work on enemies who are low on HP and the actual game tells you this as demonstrated by my pic.

Also am I the only one who figured out you can also refine those USELESS ITEMS IN YOUR INVENTORY (like the crap you get as drops from enemies) and not just the cards? If you do that you NEVER need to Draw or play a single Triple Triad game.
>>
>>320723431
>Well did you atleast play after you got the Ifrit card?

hard to say, I only played FF8 once many years ago and I remember the card game being something I really disliked.

>>320723630
the fuck is that screen located?
>>
>>320723630
Thats how refining is supposed work. Retards just dont understand the FF8 system and call it bad because of it.
>>
>>320723691
>dont understand the FF8 system

because it throws so much new stuff at you compared to other FFs

and shit it doesn't warn you of, like levelscaling
>>
>>320723689
>the fuck is that screen located?
Inside the information section of the main menu.
>>
>>320723767
>because it throws so much new stuff at you compared to other FFs
No shit. Literally every game does this. It's your job to learn it.

>and shit it doesn't warn you of, like levelscaling
Literally only problem if you grind and why the fuck would you do that?
>>
>>320723867
oh, never went in there because I dismissed it as "stuff the manual already tells you"
>>
>>320723947
>Literally only problem if you grind and why the fuck would you do that?

because you could do that in previous FFs with no punishment in the form of levelscaling.
>>
>>320724019
again, why? Grinding is never fun and its not neccessary because the game isn't even hard.
>>
>yet another FFVIII sucks thread

Let me guess:

Gameplay sucks because I was a dumbass who played through every battle by Drawing 100 of every magic from every enemy and then proceeded beat those enemies by summoning GFs over and over again!
The orphanage scene is the most retarded thing I have ever seen because it definitely comes out of nowhere and definitely isn't foreshadowed at all!
Level scaling sucks because it exposed me being bad at RPGs and I lost my ability to simply grind for levels in order to win instead of paying attention to the junction system!
The junction system sucks because it was too complicated for me as a kid and now that I know shit it is easily broken making the game too easy and the game somehow automatically breaks itself!
Ultimecia is the worst villain ever because she comes out of nowehere, isn't foreshadowed by all and doesn't have any background or clear motives for her actions!
Squall sucks because he is an emo and the rest of characters suck because they are retards!

Did I forgot anything important?
>>
>>320724093
I already explained why. You FF8 fanboys are too ignorant to understand why people dislike your "perfect" game
>>
>>320724203
So you would CHOOSE to grind just because? NO reason, no logic, just grind because I could do that in earlier games?

What exactly are you trying to accomplish by grinding?
>>
>>320724429
>What exactly are you trying to accomplish by grinding?

to defeat my enemies. In other FFs sometimes a level or two can make the difference between victory and defeat.
>>
>>320723691
Well I would still say that magic working like items is still bad. Even if using just a couple doesn't lower your stats much, the fact that it affects stats at all is a stupid fucking idea. However small, it still actively discourages magic use if you don't have a quick way of restoring them at hand. It would've been great if drawing/refining more just increased its junctioning strength, and using magic in battle didn't expend them like items. A bit of rebalancing so getting magic to their full junctioning strength took longer, relative to the strength of the magic, and it would've been a wonderful system.
>>
>>320724175
>the card mini game is bad because I suck
Thats a new one
>>
>>320724478
You can defeat them just fine with the tools you already have. No leveling required. Did you have hard time with a enemy ever in the game? Because if you did, I seriously think you are retarded.
>>
>>320724175
What is Ultimecia's motivation anyway? She wants to achieve time compression because she's the only one who can exist in such a world, okay. Why does she want to be the only being in existance?
>>
File: every FF thread ever.png (79 KB, 1464x804) Image search: [Google]
every FF thread ever.png
79 KB, 1464x804
>>320724203
>FF8 fanboys are too ignorant to understand why people dislike your "perfect" game

Because FF8 fanboys are totally different from FF2-, FF4-, FF5-, FF6-, FF7-, FF9-, FF10- and FF13-fanboys when someone doesn't think their favorite FF is a perfect masterpiece aren't they?
>>
>>320724479
> it still actively discourages magic
I literally never felt like this. I just use the spells I want. If I happen to run out a junctioned spell then I'll just junction something else. Autism is what keeps you from enjoying the system.
>>
>>320724578
>Did you have hard time with a enemy ever in the game? Because if you did, I seriously think you are retarded.

that robot in disc 3, kicked my ass so many times I ended up using a gameshark
>>
File: 1324766448346.jpg (101 KB, 736x453) Image search: [Google]
1324766448346.jpg
101 KB, 736x453
>>320724627
>>
>>320724630
Every FF8 fan understand that the game has huge flaws but they aren't the ones like
>junction system is bad
>>
>>320724175
The gameplay didn't suck, it was just very easily abusable, poorly balanced.
Orphanage scene is pretty retarded, any foreshadowing it has doesn't matter, it's just a poor twist. Also wasn't the sniper guy aware but just never brought it up? Weird.
Level scaling is kind of 50/50, it can make it difficult to see any actual progression which is a bit shitty.
I don't think the junction system was too complicated for anyone ever, really. Just could seem a little random at times, but it was a neat concept.
Ultimecia is possibly the most forgettable villain in FF history.
Squall wasn't as bad as people make out.
>>
>>320724630
Well yeah, FF8 has huge problems much more obvious than many of those games do
>>
File: noted, thanks!!.png (10 KB, 256x223) Image search: [Google]
noted, thanks!!.png
10 KB, 256x223
>>320724503
Anything else?
>>
>>320724686
Good for you, but that doesn't negate what I said. Autism or not, stats being lowered is still a discouragement, however small, that's objective. Ofcourse it's not gonna bother everyone as much, and will not bother some at all, but that's subjective. I'm not too bothered by it, I still used magic. The fact that there is a very obvious solution to it, that would simultaneously make it better, bothers me more.
>>
>>320724768
>The gameplay didn't suck, it was just very easily abusable, poorly balanced.

in a turn based game of strategy and decisions involved

that means it sucks

sorry
>>
>>320724768
>Orphanage scene is pretty retarded, any foreshadowing it has doesn't matter, it's just a poor twist. Also wasn't the sniper guy aware but just never brought it up? Weird.

Irvine initially assuming the others know/remember him (which is demonstrated by how he immediately tries to hit on Selphie) and then simply not having a good time to talk about their past after figuring out they don't remamber him as he'd have to do that in either middle of assassination mission, while trying to escape from prison while guards are shooting at him and the others, in middle of the stealth mission in the missile base or in middle of the civil war at Balamb Garden.

As a comparizon in FFVII Cloud and others are chilling at peaceful country inn with all the time in world in their hands and Tifa literally has no reason to not tell Cloud what really happened at Nibelheim.

Seriously is there a reason for people always bringing up Irvine not telling about the past of FFVIII's cast up while conveniently ignoring the fact Tifa doesn't tell Cloud about their past in FFVII despite having a perfect opportunity for that? Is this ignored because Tifa has tits or just beacause FFVII is a "better" game than FFVIII or is it just hypocrisy at it's finest?

Also the memory loss thing in FFVIII is constantly foreshadowed all the way from beginning of the game to the orphanage scene itself so it kinda matters especially when most cases of it aren't missable.
>>
>>320725312
You think turn based games like any of the FF series are about strategy? Maybe if you're mentally handicapped...
>>
>>320725554
>Also the memory loss thing in FFVIII is constantly foreshadowed all the way from beginning of the game
This is actually one of the few things I only noticed recently when replaying the game. It's easily overlooked by people.

I think its really neat.
>>
>>320725554
Speaking of things like this: Why do people think that Squall obviously died from getting impaled by an icicle and demand an explanation from how he died or didn't die but completely ignore Cloud and Tifa getting impaled by Sephiroth's sword in FFVII (where getting impaled by this very sword is shown to be lethal in Aeris' death) but aren't demanding any eplanation on how they survived or how there isn't any wounds on them? You are now aware that Tifa and eve fan-art featuring her shoud have a XBOX HUEG scar that goes all the way from her left shoulder to throug her chest and stomach to her right foot.

Also FFT's character customization system is just as broken as FFVIII's one is and FFT also uses level scaling for it's random battles? Why isn't anyone complaining about these things in FFT but bitch and whine about their FFVIII equivalents?
>>
>>320725554
...maybe people don't bring up 7 because we're discussing 8. They are different games. You can't justify mistakes in one by pointing similar mistakes in another. That's retarded. Orphanage is retarded. You're retarded.
>>
File: pepepe.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
pepepe.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>There are "RPG fans" on /v/ RIGHT NOW who don't like FFXIII
>>
>>320720667
>shitting on 11 and 14

Your shit opinion has been discarded.
>>
File: 1445454799594.jpg (24 KB, 402x411) Image search: [Google]
1445454799594.jpg
24 KB, 402x411
>>320725897
You sure showed me, I'm going to commit a sudoku now.
>>
>>320726770
they are MMOs
>>
>>320725793

>spoiler

I always figured the scar was only below the tank-top. It's a good reason why Tifa doesn't show cleavage unlike many usual ones. Fan art does ignore it. A shame.

Squall got impaled in a CGI cutscene. People put more weight on those. Also Squall is dead would make the game good.
>>
File: You have 10 seconds to....png (286 KB, 620x375) Image search: [Google]
You have 10 seconds to....png
286 KB, 620x375
to come up with the next big FFVIII fan-theory people will eat up. This should be easy soldier, after all people have been retarded enough to take R=U and Squall is dead seriously.
>>
Whatever Faggots,

My name is Squall Leonhart, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, low-level SeeD cadets who spend every second of their day playing Triple Triad. You are everything bad in Balamb Garden. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any GFs? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to Dr. Kadowaki.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was the leader of the SeeDs and starter of the Gardens. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn GFs printed on cards"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO gil). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch.
>>
>>320727697

Rinoa transformed Siefer into Angelo so she could fuck both without Squall knowing.
>>
File: FFVIII comic.png (103 KB, 815x612) Image search: [Google]
FFVIII comic.png
103 KB, 815x612
My opinion about FFVIII? It's a brilliant but in many ways flawed game.

In my OPINION it also gets a lot of undeserved hate where the players are blaming the game for their own shortcomings. Some examples of this include people complaining about drawing when they simply could have just refined the useless shit in their inventory to magic instead, whining battles being nothing but summoning GFs over and over again when you are much better of fighting with your physical attacks and/or limit breaks instead, complaining about how easy/broken FFVIII is when playing through it using a guide or complaining the GF amnesia coming out of nowhere when it's constantly foreshadowed all the way up to the orphanage scene.

Also if people played the other FFs with the same mentality they seem to play FFVIII they'd complain about how you absolutely cannot gain a single level in FFVI until you get the +2 espers, how you absolutely must be at level 99 before leaving Midgar in FFVII or how it's an absolute necessary to get Excalibur II in FFIX.
No one is forcing you to Draw for 100 of every magic in every battle. No one is forcing you to fight by summoning GFs over and over again. No one is forcing you to spend ages playing the card game to get Lionheart on disc 1. No one is forcing you to break the junction system. Etc... all of those are things YOU did voluntarily did yourself to make your game less fun.

That said FFVIII is an OK game if you just play through it normally (like you'd do with any other FF game) but is still one of the weaker entries in the series.
>>
>>320728750
Holy Hell

I think this one comic strip INVENTED strawman
>>
>>320728750
>complaining about how easy/broken FFVIII is when playing through it using a guide

who the hell uses a guide the first time playing a game?

>No one is forcing you to Draw for 100 of every magic in every battle.
the manual and forced tutorials made it seem like that was the best way to get stronger.

>That said FFVIII is an OK game if you just play through it normally (like you'd do with any other FF game) but is still one of the weaker entries in the series.
I tired that but the robot boss on disk 3 kicked my ass so hard due to not warning the player of levelscaling.
>>
>>320720384
Holy shit
Tifa was made way after Aeris... were their names really chosen together? Or could this be coincidence?
>>
>>320720384
>Sephiroth's remnants
>None of them are named after any other parts of the Kabbalah
For what purpose
>>
>>320710301
And?
Implementing a character arc into a game is a trifle compared to producing all the assets.
>>
File: 1254818997886.jpg (11 KB, 285x212) Image search: [Google]
1254818997886.jpg
11 KB, 285x212
The main (only?) problem with FFVIII is that Rinoa and the "romance" with her is that it simply feels like an after-through that they put in and then tried to make more important than it actully is. Now I kinda like the idea that their romance is a continuation of one between Julia and Laguna that they couldn't have but consider the following:

I'd argue that FFVIII's theme and main plot point is not love but fate and more specifically not being able to go against yours:
It's Laguna's fate to defeat Adel and to become president of Esthar where is forced to stay instead of being able to go back to Raine and Ellone in Winhill.
It's Squall's fate to become the leader of SeeD and to defeat Ultimecia.
It's Zell's, Quistis', Selphie's and Irvine's fate as the children of fate to defeat Ultimecia with Squall and to become the "legendary SeeDs".
It's Ultimecia's fate to get unjustly persecuted for things she hasn't even done yet, to try to overcome her fate with the time compression and ironically causing the exact thing she tried to pretend.
Everyone's fate leads up to keeping the timeloop in game's world going and its important to note no one really wanted their respective fates which is best presented by Squall not being exactly enthusiastic about people forcing the position of leadership of SeeDs to him.

Now what does Rinoa and the "romance" with her has to do with any of this? Absolutely nothing apart from Rinoa being one of the sorceresses whose powers eventually pass on to Ultimecia and that role could have easily been filled by any other female character in the game with or without romance subplot with her.
>>
File: nobuo-uematsu.jpg (22 KB, 425x292) Image search: [Google]
nobuo-uematsu.jpg
22 KB, 425x292
>>320732484
I can see the discussion about needing to add the romance sub-plot to FFVIII going like this:

>We have just finished the storyline for FFVIII, it's about not being able to go against your fate and time travel.

>Hmm... I don't think people can relate to that.
>WAIT
>NO
>OK
>I GOT THIS
>LETS PUT A ROMANCE SUBPLOT ON TOP OF IT!
>THEN LETS ADVERTISE THE GAME AS A LOVE STORY!
>NOMURA CAN YOU QUICKLY COME UP WITH A LOVE INTEREST FOR SQUALL?

>Well, I have this sketch of this girl I find cute. (BTW: Rinoa actually IS Nomura's vision of cute)

>PERFECT LET'S USE THAT!

>But sir we already have majority of the game done and we don't have enough time to modify it to include this romance subplot of yours!

>DO IT ANYWAY FAGGOT!

Seriously, think about all the scenes featuring Rinoa especially the ones you need to save her. I can't be the only one who thinks the game goes full-retard during them? Or that FFVIII could be improved a lot by having anyone but Rinoa as the forced love interest or simply by removing the whole romance sub-plot from it all-together? Rinoa really serves no purpose apart from being an eventual love interest for Squall or that the scenes that have focus on rescuing her really feel out of place?
>>
File: 1291386262432.jpg (32 KB, 636x424) Image search: [Google]
1291386262432.jpg
32 KB, 636x424
>>320732572
Here is an example of a scene about rescuing Rinoa going full-retard and feeling out of place during the battle of Gardens:

>Rinoa is a dump bitch and falls of the side of the Garden
>Hey Quistis, lets go bug Squall about this, it's not like we have anything resembling a rope on us do we?
>Good idea Zell, let's do that instead of trying to help her ourselves!
>Hey Squall, Rinoa is a dump bitch and fell on the side of garden! Go save her!
>Fuck you guys, I'm busy right now!
>10 minutes later
>But Squall, she'll die!
>Whatever, I don't give a fuck.
>But Squall, she is really going to die!
>Oh my god Zell, I'll go if you just STFU
>15 minutes later
>Squall! For fucks sake go save her!
>I don't wanna and I have a battle against Galbadians to lead here!
>Squall, she is going to die!!!
>Fine, I'll abandon all my duties and go if you guys STFU for real this time.
>Squall goes to save Rinoa by running in the OPPOSITE direction from her
>meanwhile Rinoa is still somehow holding herself at side of the garden with just two fingers despite the Gardens constantly ramming into each other at full speed
>elsewhere Squall gets hit by a giant flying platform
>slow paced fist fight ensues
>the opponent eventually falls off
>steal the device by leaning forward
>Rinoa, jump on this conveniently placed rid cord with a foot hole!
>Yay!!! I knew you'd save me Squall!
>Land in middle of battlefield as Balamb students use swords against niggahs with guns
>"I think we're winning, Squall. HURRRRRR!"
>"Yeah, looks that way... DURRRRRRRRRR"

This certainly feels like a part that is full retard just because they needed to add bullshit featuring Rinoa that originally wasn't there here.

Sadly I don't have any hard evidence for Rinoa and the "romance" with her being added to the the game as an afterthrough apart from all the earliest pics of FFVIII in gaming magazines not featuring Rinoa on them
>>
>>320709938
Hello, underage.
>>
>>320732484
You could also consider that ultimecia is probably rinoa, and that after squall finally faced his fears of losing people again and let her in, he was forced to kill rinoa in the end.

Making everything make much more sense, and it also makes the ending much more bittersweet.

After all, rinoa is the last person with the sorceress powers, plus she literally has a gf which is the same as squalls ring, which he gives to her.

Also something about a necklace but i dont remember.
>>
>>320733078
Forgot to say, if you think this kind of ending is unthinkable, im sure its happened before.

Also, in xmen wolverine has to kill jean grey cause of her power.
>>
>>320732743
Jesus christ, dude, you need to learn how to suspend your disbelief. How do you even enjoy video games if you care so fucking much about shit like this?

You sound like a miserable human being
>>
>>320732743
>dump bitch
>>
>>320710560
Hey man, I liked the fights where I hit myself to get more health
>>
File: Griever scan.jpg (71 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Griever scan.jpg
71 KB, 640x480
>>320733078
>2015
>R=Utards still exist

Ultimecia is Rinoa's foil just like Seifer is Squall's and that is all there is to it. The only and I do mean the ONLY possible implication for R=U left in the actual game is being able to name Griever and I'm convinced its there for the exact same reason you can name Rinoa and her dog to your liking, for the potentially funny dialogue, in Griever's case try naming him to Dicks. On more serious note the possibility to name Griever was most likely intended to give a WTF?!? mindfuck moment during the fight against Ultimecia but it didn't really work out as intended as Griever was never even mentioned again between the time you named it and Ultimecia Drawing it out from Squall's mind.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps/197343-final-fantasy-viii/faqs/34215
This FAQ is made by the exact same people who originally came up with the R=U bullshit in 2003 and it goes through every aspect of the theory and why they don't hold up at all. Let it fucking go already, every single aspect of it has already been proved wrong either by the people who originally came up with the theory in the first place, the people that made the fucking game and most importantly the actual game itself.
>>
>>320709938
VIII has the best story in the series m8
It was just handled badly
>>
>>320709938
Junction system fucking sucks the only way to get through without it is that stupid card game

story sucks too. it is what it is

the fact that people explain this shit shows how truly shit it was.

it still is the weakest FF to date
>>
>>320733751
But it would be such good pottery and so beautiful, how could they miss out on such a good idea!

It would make the games story a 10/10

And its not like they didnt not explain other things.
Like that laguna is squalls father, although this is pretty obvious.
>>
>>320728252
Best post 2015
>>
>>320733751
Seifer wasnt such a bad dude, he was under mind control of ultimecia.

Also do you think its a coincidence that both rinoa and ultimecia took likings to seifer.
>>
this R=U story is retarded and yet people take it seriously.

Then again people take the Arsenal Gear part of MGS2 seriously.
>>
>>320734724
>story sucks too. it is what it is
Complaining about stories sucking in FF games or JRPGs in general is a moot point:

As comparizon here is FFIV:
>We must protect the crystals!
>Whoops, we failed!
>WAIT! We forgot about the secret crystals underground!
>Oops, Golbez beat us at it again.
>Oh noes, he activated a tower which goes to.. the moon.
>Luckily for us we just wished for a whale which will fly us there!
>Go to moon just to meet some random geezer who tells you there now is some random robot at earth causing chaos!
>Go back to earth inside said robot to blow it up!
>The random guy from moon now tells Cecil that he is a space orphan and that Golbez is his brother!
>He also says that there is some other random guy at moon that no one has ever heard of that is also happens to be responsible for anything bad that has ever happened!
>Let's go to the moon again to kill him!
>Wait, there is the final boss. Who the fuck are you and WTF are you doing?
>No matter lets kill him!
>And everyone lived happily ever after. Except Golbez who went off with a moon people. The End.

and here is FFIX:
>You fail to kidnap princess
>Walk home with her on foot through shit
>Learn about Queen's evil army
>Queen attacks furries with army and you show up but change nothing
>Princess loses magic powers to Queen who uses them to destroy the other city
>You go to a different land mass
>Fight a giant tree and break all airships
>Villain behind the villain betrayal and death
>Contrivance
>Emo scene
>Unrelated fetch quest
>Learn about mastermind behind villain previously behind immediate villain
>There's a fourth real boss behind him
>Unrelated trip into magic land
>SUDDENLY NECRON

>it still is the weakest FF to date
I'd argue that FFII or Mystic Quest are the weakest ones and if we count mobile "games" All the Bravest is hands down the worst FF of all time.

tl;dr: FFVIII may be shit but other FFs aren't much better either.
>>
File: Rinoa rules over all.jpg (178 KB, 1003x748) Image search: [Google]
Rinoa rules over all.jpg
178 KB, 1003x748
>>320734881
I like this theory better and IMHO it makes the game's story 11/10
>>
>>320735405
I liked Mystic Quest. It is simple and straight to the point. I'm pretty sure the final boss was even named "dark king" or something like that.

It doesn't get much more classic RPG than that 2bh f4m
>>
>>320735543
Typical women desu, cool theory.

But i would of liked it more if she became ultimecia, and squall realised wtf was going on and then killed her.

any 12/10 suggestions?
>>
>>320733398
There's a limit to how much one's belief can be suspended before it crosses the threshold of tolerable stupidity.
>>
File: 1287310428913.jpg (136 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1287310428913.jpg
136 KB, 1280x960
>>320734991
>Also do you think its a coincidence that both rinoa and ultimecia took likings to seifer.
No, Rinoa took liking to Seifer because she sleeps with any gunblade using SeeD cadet and Ultimecia took liking to Seifer because he was in similar position to hers ATM she made him her knight; in a situation where he had no allies or a place to go back to.

Now it's my turn do you think it's a coincidence that we see these 11 sorceresses while are time travelling toward Ultimecia's time in "many generations in future" via time compression? The fact they exist clearly hints that there are sorceresses between Rinoa and Ultimecia which completely destroys the R=U theory. To add to this sorceresses aren't immortal which is proven ingame with Adel wanting to find a successor to herself and stated by the people who made the fucking game in ultimania:

http://thelifestream.net/lifestream-projects/translations/5553/a-new-seed-has-grown-translations-from-the-final-fantasy-viii-keyword-section/
Read the section about WITCHES (aka SORCERESSES )
>>
>>320733398
Also maybe if they didn't keep shoving it in my face whether I liked it or not I probably wouldn't hate it as much.
>>
File: patrickstar.jpg (40 KB, 240x249) Image search: [Google]
patrickstar.jpg
40 KB, 240x249
>>320735543
>this pic
So I know this explanation ends with Rinoa being all-powerful, but how badass would the story have been if Rinoa had revealed the evil plan near the end, and they had to defeat her as the final boss instead of Ultimecia?
>>
>>320733751
These fuckign idiots on gamefaqs seem like stuck up cunts hellbent on disproving something obviously true. Since it doesnt fit their autistic vision.

The more i read the theories and their responses the more im convinced im right.

Theres no real reason for Square to include all these super clear "coincidences" into their game for no reason.

Literally they and you just convinced me im even more right. Good job.

I didnt even think of the fact that ultimecias castle is built on top of the orphange.

Or the references between the name ultimecia and a greiving maddened wife.

Their faces look a lot alike

And it even says by square that she will become "warped"

And much more.

You really think there would exist so many hints and connections and reasons if it wasnt true?

What other non true theory has such support?

By process of statistical elimination alone, the fact that there exists so much proof that rinoa is in face ultimecia, it is EXTREMELY unlikely that it is not the case.
>>
File: 1273264827718.jpg (67 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1273264827718.jpg
67 KB, 800x600
>>320736045
Zell = Ultimecia

Out of constant frustration with the cafeteria being always out of hotdogs, Zell eventually starts to hate Garden and all of SeeD. So he plots his revenge. He starts of by killing Rinoa in order to inherit her sorceress powers. And we all know that sorceress powers changes your body, so in the same way that Adel's body became masculine, Zell's turned feminine. The tattoo on his face slowly changes to the markings on Ultimecia's, and ever so slowly, Zell became Ultimecia. Zell, as he demonstrates in The Deep Sea Research Facility, has knowledge of machinery, so he works Adel's seal in order to preserve himself till the future. His past GF usage causes him to forget that he was ever Zell, which is why Ultimecia asks you to reflect on your childhood, because he doesn't remember his. Find in-game contradictions that proves that Zell doesn't become Ultimecia. This would also explain why he made Seifer his knight as Edea, to get back at the years of picking on him. Make him a servant.
>>
>>320725252
Then why not junction spells specifically made to increase stats?

You're looking at all of them as minuses but those minuses disappear after the first quarter of the game.

Stats are raised in almost every scenario when junctioning tier2 or higher magic. Junctioning magic is actually the only legitimate way to max out your HP and attack values.

Did you ever use the system or stopped playing after 6 minutes because you junctioned your cure spells into strength thinking that would help?
>>
>>320712468

>tfw grinding tonberries for the summon

its like fear but only more primal

and actually really easy
>>
>>320736362
Thats why i said taht theory would be even better if rinoa also was in fact ultimecia

12/10
>>
>>320736530
ebin
>>
>>320717714

none of those 4 bosses you listed were "out of nowhere"
>>
>>320726770
>thinking 14 is anywhere near as good as 11

MMO's are dead. They killed 11 in preparation of 14, and instead of 11-2 14 was chink garbage and then a WoW clone.
>>
>>320709938
This is actually among the best FF games ever made.

Prove me wrong. You can't.
>>
>only Sorceresses can use magic
>Quistis can use Blue Magic without junctions
DEEP
>>
>>320736845
>Quistis is actually Ultimecia and wants to fuck Squall's shit for rejecting her
>>
File: selphimecia.jpg (11 KB, 154x101) Image search: [Google]
selphimecia.jpg
11 KB, 154x101
>>320736507
>These fuckign idiots on gamefaqs seem like stuck up cunts hellbent on disproving something obviously true. Since it doesnt fit their autistic vision.
Except that the whole R=U fiasco originated from gamefags message boards:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/21295162/Rinoa-Ultimecia-Part-1
http://www.scribd.com/doc/21297685/Rinoa-Ultimecia-Part-2

I bet you also believe the Necron = Iifa Tree theory too since it also originated from gamefags message boards?

To me it seems YOU are the stuck up cunts hellbent on trying to grasp straws for your autistic vision. Let me guess next you are going to say "B-but it's what they originally intended, I know because my dad worked at Square!!!1!"

Seriously go read the faq I linked to earlier on, it goes through all of your points and gives R=U as fair shake as it can as it is made by the people originally came up with the theory in the first place.

>>320736931
Actually Selphie is Ultimecia which is clearly proven by this pic.
>>
>>320736836
>the only good part is the music
>something nearly every FF game already does well

Wow. Great game.
>>
File: TheTruth.jpg (662 KB, 800x1689) Image search: [Google]
TheTruth.jpg
662 KB, 800x1689
>>320736362
You know what they actually should do so FFVIII could actually get a happy ending? Kill Rinoa in Ultimecia's presence, doing this would cause Rinoa's sorceress powers to pass on directly from Rinoa to Ultimecia instead of the sorceress between them which in turn would time paradox Ultimecia and the whole concept of sorceresses out of existence. But no, Squall fucks up the future in favor of the most annoying forced love interest in video games who probably is going to ditch Squall right after the ending in favor of the next gunblade wielder she comes across. Seriously think about how quick Rinoa was to jump on Squall's dick when she through Seifer was kill and made 0 effort to go back at him or make him good again.
>>
If Ultimecia needed Eloine, why not kill Eloine to fuck her plans up?
>>
File: 1298375302766.jpg (30 KB, 1263x75) Image search: [Google]
1298375302766.jpg
30 KB, 1263x75
Do you think this guy is still around or that he committed a sudoku after getting burnt-out from his day job he did for 14 hours per day?
>>
>>320736561
What are you talking about?
>>
File: Ellone_2.jpg (24 KB, 357x327) Image search: [Google]
Ellone_2.jpg
24 KB, 357x327
Let's talk about the only real problem with FFVIII's plot: Ellone and more specifically her powers.
Where do they come from? What happens to them after she dies?

Everything else makes sense and is explained in the game if you pay some attention to the dialogue.

Assuming that Ellone is a sorceress (which is the most logical thing to do) brings up following problems:
-Her powers would pass on to the following sorceresses all the way up to Ultimecia who in this point wouldn't need to bother possessing past sorceresses.
-Even if they didn't pass on to her she could just find the one who has then in her own time where there are no opposition for her left.

The main problem here is that IF Ellone's powers pass on to future sorceresses all the way to Ultimecia she already has them and thus has no need to fuck around with the past because she could just use those powers and compress time without anyone being able to do anything to stop her.
>>
>>320737365
im reading it, and i thought of the theory by myself thank you. I didnt have the internet at the time so i couldnt go on gamefaqs anyway.
>>
File: 1144227131913.jpg (30 KB, 450x451) Image search: [Google]
1144227131913.jpg
30 KB, 450x451
>>320738780
You know what? I didn't have internets at the time either but here is what I did: I played through FFVIII again and since I knew that everything we see Edea doing and saying during the first 2 disc is actually Ultimecia directly acting through her this time I simply applied everything we see "Edeamecia" saying to Ultimecia and after reading everything in the information section inside the game's menus I came up with the conclusions in >>320724708 myself.

>get internets few years later
>google about FFVIII in hopes of finding out about stuff like DoomTrain I missed
>find out about the R=U theory and that every-fucking-one actually believed it back then
>spend next 10 years occasionally arguing with irrational supporters of the R=U theory
>the fact people in 2015 are still trying to talk for the theory and grasp straws for it being true after seeing the theory from ancient internet sites sure makes me realize that I sure have accomplished a lot

To however first came up with the R=U theory and started spreading it around: you are a god tier troll and I salute you. you have wasted a year or two of my live and I'd like them back now.

I swear to god when the next big FFVIII fan-theory comes around I'm going to advocate it with the same enthusiasm as people who tried forcing R=U and Squall is dead theories to everyone no matter how retarded it is just to give people trying to talk against them a taste of what I have gone through for not being a retard that ignored all dialogue in the actual game and not believing everything I saw on internets.
Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.