[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can console controllers even compete?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1449817070394.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1449817070394.gif
1 MB, 480x270
How can console controllers even compete?
>>
>>320708917

No wonder these things are so good. Literally no one can compete.

MS makes the best peripherals.
>>
>>320708917
Is this supposed to demonstrate the grip of the analog?
>>
>>320708917
So can I use it outside Steam?
>>
>>320709331
Pretty it's just testing if the shit works
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCgnWqoP4MM
>>
>>320709276
thats a steam controller u tard
>>
>>320709406
>Non-Steam Game support

>Another thing the community has asked for is the ability to share configurations for games bought somewhere other than Steam. The next Steam Beta client will add that as well, so add your favorite non-Steam game to your library, and we'll automatically find configurations that other users have published.

http://store.steampowered.com/controller/update/dec15
>>
>>320709457
So I can't, I have to add it to the Steam library.
>>
The controller is shit but that video showing them being built is cool
>>
>>320709518
So? Steam doesn't require an internet connection, that bug was fixed a while ago
>>
>>320709585
Because I wan to install the game, plug the controller in and play, and that's it. I do that with the XBOX controller, why can't I do it with this one? It looks great and feels great I just can't see a reason to buy it over the old one.
What does it offer?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.