[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wow legion blizzard LIES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Legion_cover.jpg (257 KB, 350x496) Image search: [Google]
Legion_cover.jpg
257 KB, 350x496
"We hope to see you all in beta later this year" - Blizzard 2015

Year is done in 10 days and Blizzard just announced they are freezing alpha till next year. No signs of beta so far.

SURELY they wouldn't lie to us again, would they? Blizzard doesn't lie, right?
>>
Yeah, they definitely ought to rush it out to meet deadlines. When they announced they wanted to make yearly expansions, my only thought was "but why not every six months?".
>>
who even cares about a beta

they dont even listen to tester feedback
>>
>hope

That said, it's an MMO. You don't want a rushed expansion in a already dwindling sub count.
>>
>>320708187
this tbqhwy family
>>
>>320708983
this
i'm surprise even if the game is different from alpha to release already
>>
>>320708983
Only when it comes to nerfing content.

Since they nerfed the shit out of the dungeons after the alpha/beta of WoD.
>>
honestly, listening to players was always blizzard's biggest problem. They did it too much.

They had a lot of great ideas that got canned cause faggots whined too much
>>
>>320708983
this

i beta'd cataclysm, MoP, and WoD
Now, obviously I don't expect them to change something just because 1 person says it.

But when you're reporting game breaking exploits and bugs, i expect them to at least acknowledge your voice was heard about it.

I stopped giving feedback during WoD, i just felt ignored.
>>
>>320710731
Kinda cuts both ways though.

You could end up with Tigole that tells the community to fuck off and that pre-tuned C'thun is working as intended.
>>
who cares

we already know when legions coming out

it'll be 6 months from 2 days ago
>>
>>320710731
>>320710908

Both of these are pretty accurate statements. You have to walk a fine line, you need to accept when there's an actual problem with the game, or if players are simply bitching because they can't be bothered to try.

Mentioning C'thun is perfect example, the best guilds in the world couldn't beat him before the patch and they were bitching, but you had forum moderators with their fingers in their ears pretending it was all hunky dory.

But then you have people like when cata first came out. The dungeons were completely doable, and that was proven, but they also provided an excellent challenge, and made healer's think more about their mana usage. It was fuckin' insane, I loved it. it felt like WoW was on the rise.

Fast forward a patch, that was completely ruined, because people said it was unfair.
>>
Why the fuck would you play the beta and spoil all the content for yourself?
>>
>>320710908
>You could end up with Tigole that tells the community to fuck off and that pre-tuned C'thun is working as intended
its an old god
makes sense to be nearly imposible to beat
oh wait..every boss must be killed before the next raid is release..can't have guilds going to previous raids...
>>
>>320711251
>The dungeons were completely doable, and that was proven, but they also provided an excellent challenge, and made healer's think more about their mana usage.
that was the only point of wow at which i enjoyed healing
then heroics were nerfed and so was my druid (both ways , was tank+dps>healer
>>
>>320711470

Don't be a fucking idiot. Even after C'thun was beatable, people were still doing previous raids like MC and ZG. Same thing with BC. Even when Black Temple was out, you still had gruul and kara runs. That whole "Forget the last raid, this raid is out." mentality showed up around the time of Ulduar.
>>
>>320711665
>mc
thunderfury
>zg
mounts
>BT
yea i remember getting people into our guild to get trickets and leave the guild the same night when they were clearly on a guild clearing BT
i stopped seeing people doing gruul after we got most of t5 in farm
nevermind kara . i only did it for mount/enchants
>>
>>320711470
It had nothing to do with difficulty like pre-nerf Kael or think creative like when the WF of Yogg 0 light had a guild stack affliction locks for the final phase to manage the DPS race/AoE needed for the adds.
But the encounter was legit overtuned and bugged.

Tentacles would randomly spawn in the stomache or walls were they were untargetable by the rest of the raid and would proceed to wipe them. Also the eye laser things would randomly one-shot people. It was a fucking clusterfuck.
>>
>>320711857

People did it for beyond those reasons. WoW didn't have catch-up dungeons back then. You had tier-progress guilds. The only way to get to the next raid was to the previous one.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.