[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hows your botique going /v/, made any nice coords lately?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
Hows your botique going /v/, made any nice coords lately?
>>
>no Girls Mode 3 US localization

Why can't people be competant enough to crack 9.2+ firmware.
>>
>>320707226
The fact that this game wasn't released in the US of A is the ultimate proof of this country's shit taste.
>>
This is the most lukewarm meme of the season
>>
>>320707591
>europe likes cute girls
>na hates cute girls
>why isnt cute girl game coming to NA
I wonder why
>>
Stop playing games for little girls, faggots.
>>
>>320710525
Thanks for the tip, aceman
>>
>>320710973
You're welcome, manchild.
>>
100k sales in France
>>
>>320711559
Topped the charts the week of release.
>>
>>320707226
Is this related to Style Savvy?
>>
>>320713028
Yes its the sequel, it's known in europe as style botique
>>
>>320708286
It's too expensive to censor a whole game dedicated to the patriarchy main weapon against women : clothes
>>
>>320711559
it's over, anime is saved
>>
>>320707226
I want a game where I can be a stylish little girl, is this concept explored on that franchise?
>>
>>320713028
Style Savvy is the american name.
>>
>>320714060
No, you can be a stylish young woman
>>
>>320714060
You're a stylish, cute young owner of a fashion store and you can convert the town to the fashion of your choice.
There's gothic and sweet lolita fashion clothes in the game btw.
>>
>>320714098
was* the American name

NEVER EVER, Amerifags :^)

FUCK you Yankee cunts. WE'RE holding the video games hostage now, FAGGOTS.
>>
shit needs a wiiU version. fashion deserves hig res.
>>
File: 32.jpg (26 KB, 390x310) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
26 KB, 390x310
>America missed out on the GOTY
>>
>>320715604
>American women are scared of Style Savvy because it's about women that run successful companies through hard work instead of demanding freebies and picking internet fights
>>
any rule 34 of this semen demon?
>>
File: 295.jpg (82 KB, 637x496) Image search: [Google]
295.jpg
82 KB, 637x496
>mfw dressing girls in slutty clothing from AZ-USA
>>
>>320716039
how slutty can you get in the game?
>>
>>320716896
Bra and short shorts (like really short shorts)
>>
I fucking hate winter because I can't make slutty outfits anymore
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.