[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>People denying there are to many Fire Emblem characters in Smash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1447994069505.jpg (184 KB, 1329x812) Image search: [Google]
1447994069505.jpg
184 KB, 1329x812
>People denying there are to many Fire Emblem characters in Smash
>>
Yeah but I'm sure you can't deny how many dicks you had in your mouth
>>
yes there really fucking are
>weeb teen with big sowrd
>>
>to many
REALLY!?!
>>
>>320707270
>to
>too
>>
>>320707203
Yeah, I don't get it. Mario, LoZ and Pokemon take up a lot of the roster but at least they're popular enough and varied enough to justify it to a point but really, the sword fighter and projectile fighter quota has been filled. Honestly expected more characters to be announced. I half expect another character to be announced out of the blue, probably denial.
>>
File: 1446500091467.jpg (29 KB, 300x220) Image search: [Google]
1446500091467.jpg
29 KB, 300x220
>>320707082
>People denying that smash is made for children
Nintendo makes toys.. wake up..
>>
I just don't CARE that much.
Just because you're a fan of the game series doesn't mean your opinion is worth something to the developers, OP. let it go.
>>
>>320707486
>smash is for children
>vast majority of wii u owners are adults
Uh
>>
>>320707568

Got any proof?
>>
>>320707562
I don't really care that much, just dunno why people can't see it.
>>
how are there too many?

more importantly who is qualified to decide how many is too many besides the developers?
>>
>>320707629
http://mynintendonews.com/2014/08/28/nintendo-reveals-demographics-of-wii-u-eshop-users-males-account-for-93-and-females-only-7/
Straight from the horse's mouth
>>
>>320707629
Got any proof that most vidya players in general aren't under 18?

>>320707751
It's my opinion, and the opinion of other fans.

The devs can do whatever the fuck they want.
>>
>>320707829
You win but thats silly desu
Nostalgia saving nintendo
>>
I don't mind Robin/Corrin/Ike seeing as their moves are varied enough. I don't need 3 variations of Marth, however.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.