[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are some good 3ds games? I dont want fucking mario games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: 3dicks.jpg (73 KB, 1024x934) Image search: [Google]
3dicks.jpg
73 KB, 1024x934
what are some good 3ds games? I dont want fucking mario games or stupid singleplayer games
>>
>>320701023
What the fuck? define stupid single player games
>>
>>320701146
anything that doesnt have multiplayer retard
>>
>>320701023
>stupid singleplayer games
So you bought a handheld for multiplayer? Is it too late to get a refund?
>>
>>320701023
smashing brothers
>>
>>320701176
Ok, why on 3ds though ?
>>
>>320701209
ive had a 3ds for long time I have smash, monster hunter, mario kart but those are boring now
>>
>>320701176
then you have smash.
thats about it for multiplayer 3ds games worth your time, maybe monsterhunter. but even that game needs you to put a bunch of hours into the single player.
kill yourself.
>>
>>320701281
I already have the "best" games for 3ds that is why this console sucks ass no games
>>
Buy a PS4

I've heard the online is flawless
>>
>>320701023
>he fell for nintendrone propaganda

The 3ds is fucking shit m8. Fucking COD innovates more than pokemon with every sequel and the other big game (monster hunter) has the absolute worst controls in the history of gaming.
>>
>>320701330
>buying a 3DS for just multiplayer games
maybe try expanding past your shit taste senpai
>>
Ignoring your shit taste, it's pretty good for RPGs. You've got the fire emblems, a nice handful of SMT games, Bravely Default, MonHun and the pokemons.
>>
>The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
>Star Fox 64 3D
>Super Mario 3D Land
>Shinobi 3D
>Mario Kart 7
>Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
>Animal Crossing: New Leaf
>Bravely Default
>Fire Emblem Awakening
>Kid Icarus: Uprising
>Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D
>New Super Mario Bros. 2
>Project X Zone
>Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
>Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
>Pokemon X
>Shin Megami Tensai IV
>Kirby: Triple Deluxe
>Mario Golf: World Tour
>Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
>Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
>The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

What am I missing?
>>
Kid Icarus and Monster Hunter
>>
>>320703862
A Link Between Worlds for starters
>>
>>320703862
Devil survivor games.
>>
>>320701330
Only if you're a casual. But let's be real Nintendo has never had good multiplayer games besides Mario ones if that.
>>
>>320703936
Shit, forgot to list it.
Have it, loved it
>>320703943
I'll check 'em out
>>
>>320704018
Oh man, they are so good. You can only get the second for 3DS in Aus, but I'm loving it so far. Atmosphere-wise, it's a nice blend between mainline SMT games and the Persona games and gameplay wise it feels like the Fire Emblem x SMT game that everyone wanted.
>>
Have you tried MT-games, EO-series, Pokemon, Kid Icarus or Monster Hunter?
>>
>>320704137
I'm a filthy ganjin and SMTIV was my first, but the gameplay wasn't all that new to me.
I liked the aesthetic.
Devil's Survivor seems like the next logical choice.
>>
>>320704207
Well SMT games are usually after everything has gone to shit and Persona games are you stopping things before they go to shit.

This is sort of nicely in middle. Things are currently going to shit. Only about half way through the second one though, so not sure how it goes.
>>
>>320701023
Stupid prick.
>>
>>320703862

Senran Kagura Burst and Senran Kagura 2
>>
>>320701023
>stupid singleplayer games
Fuck off back to Mobashit you underage casual
>>
>>320701023
Monster hunter
Rhythm thief
Kid Icarus uprising
Rune factory 4
Final fantasy explorers
Rolling western
Cave story(the eshop version,not the 3d one)
Dbz extreme butouden
LBX
Stella glow
Dragon quest
>>
>>320703862
Etrian Odyssey
Rune Factory IV
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy
>>
>>320703862
Resident Evil Revelations
>>
File: 1433409574088.jpg (638 KB, 954x728) Image search: [Google]
1433409574088.jpg
638 KB, 954x728
>>320704370
>>
>>320703862
Fantasy Life. It's average single player but comes alive when you've got friends.
>>
KID ICARUS UPRISING.

Shit is dope. Plays like smash, but all 3d and shit. Fun epic, plot twists, actually funny. Yeah buddy. Read that agian. A game that is actually funny.

Made by the same guy as Kirby and Smash so its top fucking quality.

Multiplayer is boss. Two teams with epic powers and fucking badass melee and long range attacks.

Sakuri is all like "we're done with smash for now" and the rumor is he is going to make another Kid Icarus because Kirby has nomore shit to explore.
>>
>>320701594
Fucking peasent faggit
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.