[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game good? What is the game about? And why is it unlisted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: GravityRush.jpg (221 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
GravityRush.jpg
221 KB, 1920x1080
Is this game good? What is the game about? And why is it unlisted on steam? Anyone know where I can download it or get it for cheap?
>>
>>320700781
It's a Vita game. It's good fun, just short and has a really limited story.

There's a PS4 port, but it loses a lot of its magic on a console.
>>
Vita or make a HK PSN account and download on PS4
>>
>>320701021
>There's a PS4 port, but it loses a lot of its magic on a console.
Surely it's because the game wasn't that great to begin with. At least the PS4 port fixed the atrocious load times and framerate issues of the original, but all that did was make the flaws even more obvious.
>>
recently finished it on vita.

gameplay was fun and interesting at first but becomes repetitive quite fast.

pretty cool level design and artstyle
Kat is qt
story is poorly written and very hard to follow.
>>
File: GRAVITY DAZE®_20151217115332_2.jpg (472 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
GRAVITY DAZE®_20151217115332_2.jpg
472 KB, 1920x1080
>>320701021
>There's a PS4 port, but it loses a lot of its magic on a console.

Eh I kinda disagree here, the graphical overhaul is a welcomed improvement, the controls are tighter and more accurate thanks to the dualshock. It really hasn't lost anything coming over to consoles nor dose the game feel like a handheld port, it really dose feel like a console game.
>>
>>320701485
It was.
Those were hardly issues, as the loading times in world were minimal if at all, and the framerate held up. Just not an impressive console game since its been done a lot.

>>320702095
Naw, the controls were simple. Gravity sliding is better i imagine, but it was never hard to begin with.
>>
>>320702095

The only thing that looks native 1080p is the HUD.

Don't tell me the resolution on this piece of shit is also some sub HD resolution.
>>
>>320702294
Did i read this correctly? Are you fucking dumb?
>>
>>320701485
Since when were the load times and framerate anywhere close to atrocious? Whats up with sensationalists and being retarded.
>>
>>320701485
The game was great fun, but had a good feeling on a portable which doesnt translate well to console imo. Also, the Vita versions only technical fault was it should have been closer to native res, otherwise it was fine. No reviews even mention any bad performance, wonder how you played the game.
>>
>>320702294
It's the art style. It's just shit in comparison to what others can do. Compare this game to Ninokuni or Persona 5. Gravity Rush looks like a joke. Like a kickstarter game from a western developer trying to make something inspired by Japanese anime lol.
>>
File: GRAVITY DAZE®_20151217114712.jpg (490 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
GRAVITY DAZE®_20151217114712.jpg
490 KB, 1920x1080
>>320702605
>Compare this game to Ninokuni or Persona 5.

But why would you? Gravity is a handheld game, Ni No Kuni is a PS3 console game and Persona 5 is an unreleased PS4 game. They share so little in common and are all different types of games
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.