[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is up with the loot in this shit? Why make the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
What the fuck is up with the loot in this shit?

Why make the world such a big place when exploring POIs is fucking worthless?

This is the most fucking pointless open world map I have ever seen, jesus christ.
>>
>>320699740
Nope that would be MGSV.

Now fuck off retard.
>>
>>320700159
Fuck off cdpr drone
>>
They wanted the Skyrim audience.
>>
>>320699740
Todd, please.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 600x450
>>320700174
>Wahhh someone disagrees with me
>Better call him a drone!
If you want a circlejerk fuck off back to reddit gypsy.
>>
>>320699740
No one told you to explore the POI.
The only places worth visiting are the ones with Witcher schools gears.
>>
>>320700339
>waaaaaa stop criticizing my game waaaa

Fuck off
>>
>>320700389
Act like a bitch get called a bitch. And like I said if you just want an anti-Witcher circlejerk fuck off back to reddit.
>>
>>320700619
YOU fuck off back to reddit. You're the one trying to zealot a game with a shitty amateur design decision. Fucking retard.
>>
File: 1444530450479.jpg (34 KB, 617x462) Image search: [Google]
1444530450479.jpg
34 KB, 617x462
>>320700656
>>320700619
>>320700389
>>320700339
>>320700174
>>320700159
Who's wrong here?
>>
>>320700619
the loot is without doubt really bad, and i dont think anyone in their sane mind could state otherwise.
then there's the fact that witcherdrones are constantly deflecting to other games when their "masterpiece" gets criticized
>>
>>320700174
>THING A is the worst
>no THING B is the worst, THING A is just bad but not the worst
>how dare you AIDF
>>
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 856x893) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 856x893
>>320700875
No more so than anti-Witcherfags when they start getting BTFO.
>>
the loot is indeed shit.
if i play gdrs i do it for the loot and exploration, never been a fan of story, and witcher is disappointing in that regard.
i also question design choices like being able to achieve a lvl 14 armor only after doing a mission that requires lvl 20, or not being able to tackle difficult enemies and find good equipment. instead of letting me do so, enemies with an higher level compared to geralts get a boost in damage and vitality, making them 1-shotting sponges
>>
>>320700875
no shit faggot it's supposed to be that way
the best gear you're supposed to get is craftable witcher gear.
>>
>>320701245
>if i play gdrs i do it for the loot
It's a bigger source of fun than most people give it credit for.
>>
>>320701034
The only thing you're doing is still deflecting to your favorite boogeyman to protect this game of criticism.

You're the textbook definition of a drone.
>>
>>320701456
i didn't like witcher 3 because of this (and the clunky controls). i got bored at lvl 14 and i found myself constantly skipping dialogues and just do the most monster hunt side quests.

having an established lore and constant throwbacks doesn't help. the first mission is to find yennefer: well, who the hell is she, i don't give a fuck, just let me kill monsters and shit.

i like to see my character growing, getting stronger equipment and weapons, learn new spells, try to risk on a stronger enemy and find unique loot, the witcher simply didn't have any of this.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.