[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Resident Evil 0 Worth it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 51BZCK5GBBL.jpg (53 KB, 357x500) Image search: [Google]
51BZCK5GBBL.jpg
53 KB, 357x500
>Be a broke guy who loved Resident Evil but hasn't touched a game since... MGS4? I don't remember.
>Hear about Re0 HD coming out.
>I loved 1,2,3,CV and 4. Never played 0 for some odd reason. (Played REmake liked it, never finished it but it was cool)
Is Re0 any good? How does it compare?
>>
>>320696704

Finish REmake first you pleb.

RE0 is good but some people don't like it because it has no item boxes, you just drop shit on the ground wherever instead. Also coop parter but I thought it was neat how you could swap between them both.

My personal order is REmake > Outbreak series > RE3 > RE1 > RE0 > RE2 >>> Umbrella Chronicles > RE4 >>> RE5 DLC > Code Veronica > RE5 > Dead Aim
>>
>>320696704
I like the game but it is probably the worst of the original REs.
hated the item system and it really adds nothing to the storyline(if you care about that).

will buy mainly to support classic RE and i am curious about Wesker mode.
>>
>>320696704
From what I understand, it's the easily worst of the classic games second to the Outbreak games.
>>
>>320697091
Didn't play Resident Evil 6? Who you calling pleb!
>>
>>320697334
He probably didn't acknowledge it as part of the series cause of how bad it is.
>>
File: 1374565952909.jpg (29 KB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
1374565952909.jpg
29 KB, 245x300
>>320696704
RE0 is my favorite. Pre-ordered the moment I saw it was for sale. The entire train section at the beginning and the scorpion boss right after you get the ice pick are worth it alone. Laying my fuckin' shotgun into that arachnid bastard.

I absolutely loved the buddy system, and the character dynamic was interesting (cop paired up with dangerous wanted criminal and they must work together)

Fuck Chris. Billy is my husbando. Can't touch the tribal tat.

Also RE0 has some of the best cutscenes in the series. The Africa flashback anybody?
>>
>>320696704
>we have this cute virgin character everyone loves
>lets put some random faggot in game that fucks her
>>
>>320697334

Because RE5 was so fucking garbage I dropped the series and stopped supporting the company for a long time. Only recently coming back to them since they seem to have pulled their heads out their asses.
>>
>>320697409
>spewing your own literal fan fiction as canon

Fuck off.
>>
>>320697263
>easily the worst
>second to the two best
0 isn't great, but what you said made no sense
>>
>>320697510
It makes perfect sense as Outbreak is shit. Try not to strain yourself overthinking it.
>>
>>320697503
did you even play that piece of crap? she was all over him and his cum was all over her
>>
>>320697263
>>320697568

Both Outbreak games are amazing though you fucking pleb.
>>
File: Image2-1.jpg (25 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Image2-1.jpg
25 KB, 320x240
>>320697409
I don't think they porked Anon. Rebecca doesn't seem like the type. Ada is still my favorite girl, actually just about all the RE games had GOAT husbando/waifus.
>>
>>320697568
>I have shit taste
alrighty
>>
Resident Evil Remake > RE 2 > RE 4 > RE CV > RE 3 > Revelations = Revelations 2 > RE > 0 > Umbrella Chronicles > Outbreak = Outbreak 2 >>> Re 5 (Fun with a friend not fun on single player)>Re 6 (Hey 6 was funny. It sucked but I laughed at its failures) >>>> Survivor (And people complain about 6?!)
>>
>>320698683
Ass list
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.