[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the perfect game to you /v/? That game that you still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9
File: perfection.jpg (55 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
perfection.jpg
55 KB, 398x500
What is the perfect game to you /v/?

That game that you still can pick up and enjoy from start to finish.

That game that a perfect 10/10 to you personally, and why?
>>
File: Link vs Gannon.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Link vs Gannon.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Pretty much every thing about it other than the length. When I think the only issue with a game is it being too short, I place it at the top of my list.
>>
undertale
>>
Armored Core series for the Playstation, playing a single game right from AC, Phantasma to Master of Arena is still something I do once a month.
>>
Rayman 1 because the music is great, the level design is challenging, the art and worlds are charming and there's no tutorials slowing you down unless you count pre-getting the punch but that's two levels
>>
>>320694715

Arkham asylum hits pretty much all my favorite genres. The rest of the series results may vary.
>>
File: dante_vs_vergi.jpg (297 KB, 695x900) Image search: [Google]
dante_vs_vergi.jpg
297 KB, 695x900
>>320694715

DMC3.

>Cutscenes are always a joy to watch

>music is great and gets you hyped

>amazing bosses

>great combat system

>tons of secrets and challenges,

>the little details like the bosses being weak to other elemental weapons a la megaman

>Re-playable as fuck with the different styles, weapons, and difficulties.

>Best Dante incarnation was made in this game.
>>
Bayonetta
Melee
Bayonetta 2
dmc4se
>>
File: Bully_frontcover.jpg (116 KB, 300x388) Image search: [Google]
Bully_frontcover.jpg
116 KB, 300x388
i cant explain why, ive played it so many times and am considering playing it again
>>
>>320694715
Okami.

It just did everything for me. I loved the story, the characters, the gameplay, the graphics, the music, all of it.

I keep my PS3 around just to play Okami HD.
>>
>>320694715
Super Metroid. I just love the atmosphere, the bosses and getting all the power ups. It's also pretty short so it's really accessible.
>>
>>320697158
Sequel pls
>>
Pikmin 1 and 2.
Maximum comfort
>>
File: Suikoden2_NA.jpg (87 KB, 419x410) Image search: [Google]
Suikoden2_NA.jpg
87 KB, 419x410
>>320694715

Might be nostalgia, might be because it was my first RPG but I absolutely adore this game.
>>
Spelunky
>>
File: 1449802913851.webm (915 KB, 1148x860) Image search: [Google]
1449802913851.webm
915 KB, 1148x860
Super Smash Brothers Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube

Also God Hand
>>
File: medievil.jpg (64 KB, 640x635) Image search: [Google]
medievil.jpg
64 KB, 640x635
The controls and camera are definitely of their time but since I grew up in 3D vidya's early years I can handle that just fine. The game's literally perfect otherwise - the atmosphere, humor, level design, weapon variety, soundtrack, all fucking impeccable. If I had to point out any hint of misgivings, The Lake is a considerably less fun level than the rest and I wouldn't wish the task of speedrunning Pools of the Ancient Dead on my worst enemy, not that I'm much of a speedrunner to begin with.
>>
File: galo aced.png (305 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
galo aced.png
305 KB, 640x480
Metroid Prime, Pokemon RSE, and of course Super Smash Bros Melee

>>320698102
>Falco
my nigga
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.