[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw you realized that Raiden's life is literally copy of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: raidenmgs2.png (437 KB, 1083x580) Image search: [Google]
raidenmgs2.png
437 KB, 1083x580
Tfw you realized that Raiden's life is literally copy of Solid Snake's life.

Solidus Snake = Big Boss
Raiden = Solid Snake

Raiden kills Solidus Snake and he had a hard life. Traumas etc.
>>
I have a theory thatIroquois Pliskin may be the Solid Snake from MGS1.
>>
>>320691490
Snake wasn't a child soldier though, I get that big shell is a shadow moses re creation but idk if their lives are copies of each others. Just similar.
>>
>>320691596
wow dude thats fucking stupid
>>
File: 1446064414689.jpg (29 KB, 238x357) Image search: [Google]
1446064414689.jpg
29 KB, 238x357
>>320691596
and you probably believe we're still getting chapter 3
>>
>>320691490
That was kind of the point, anon.

Did you even play the game?
>>
>>320691661
Yup, Snake wasn't a child soldier but he had a very miserable history with Big Boss.
>>
>>320691490
>Raiden kills Solidus Snake
No he doesn't.
He just moves to the back of solid mamma's volkswagen bus and smokes pot all day until he's actually killed by Ocelot pretending to be retarded
The entire plot of MGS is fucking stupid
>>
So if ut is a perfect mirror does that mean that solidus has a replacement? And that the real solidus is still out there?
>>
>>320691490
nah, that's retarded and canonically false.
>>
>>320691490

whoa dude, you're like blowing my mind

whoa hold up a second

Dead Cell = Team of ragtag mercs who fight Raiden

Foxhound = Team of Ragtag mercs who fight snake

WHOA

WHOA
>>
>>320691490
raiden is a copy of solid snake. not in the physical sense, but in the archetypal one. They're the same guy with different upbringing.
>>
>>320691661
The patriots had Raiden's memories erased so that he could become more like Snake. The relation between him and snake was like snake's relationship with gray fox in mgs1. Except that wouldn't have worked if raiden knew that he was already a battle hardened veteran.

However, Raiden had his memory stirred during the torture and began recalling and reclaiming his former self, shedding his role as a knockoff snake.

Something something erase old memes to replace them with new ones.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.