[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to save the Wii U
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
>Surprise direct posted on Nintendo's Twitter
>A Christmas present from Wii to U
>Super Mario Galaxy 3
>Animal Crossing U
>Pokemon Snap 3
>Wii U price cut to $225. Smash Bros and Ridley Amiibo included
>Thanks for watching
>Oh, we almost forgot
>Zelda U will be in stores Monday, enjoy
>>
Are you 12?
>>
File: 1450233715213.jpg (57 KB, 659x559) Image search: [Google]
1450233715213.jpg
57 KB, 659x559
>Pokemon Snap 3

le 90s kids, amirite XD
>>
>>320690126
28 actually
>>
There is no saving the Pii U
>>
>>320690083
>Pokemon Snap 3
>3

>Wii U price cut to $225. Smash Bros and Ridley Amiibo included
Also, despite what rosterfag memelords would like you to think, most people don't actually give a shit about Ridley. Or anyone else that isn't already in Smash, for that matter.
>>
>>320690219
Hey me too. I have no money saved.
>>
The time to save the Wii U was within a year of its release, like they did with 3DS. All they can do is keep it on life support until they're ready to release a successor. Pulling a Sega is the worst thing they can do right now.
>>
>>320690083
I work for Nintendo and let me tell you; that is the best idea I have ever seen. I'm talking to the guys and they all love it. They love your idea. We're gonna do it - god speed anon.
>>
Or they could just launch the NX next year with at least a couple of those and make twice the money as trying to save the Wii U
>>
Why is it so hard for nintenyearolds to accept the wii u is a failure?
>>
File: 1435270018199.jpg (34 KB, 572x394) Image search: [Google]
1435270018199.jpg
34 KB, 572x394
>Pokemon Snap 3
>>
>How to run a multi-billion dollar video game corporation:

>Cater exclusively to me and people like me
>>
File: shutterbugs.png (305 KB, 800x700) Image search: [Google]
shutterbugs.png
305 KB, 800x700
>>320690083
Was there a Pokemon Snap 2?
>>
>>320691092
nostalgic manchildren should be their target audience since they're the only ones who bought this shit console
>>
How to save Nintendo:

>sell stock and company to Sony

There we go
>>
The christmas present for me was Loadiine and a 64gb SD card
Shit is so cash
>>
>>320690919
You'd think Kimishima calling it a failure would wake them up.
>>
>>320690367
Seriously this. The roster is already fairly bloated with characters. There are a lot of half cooked characters only there for representation.
>>
>>320690083
Theres no saving it at this point but might as well make it run the long haul and start releasing am updated version with a larger internal memory, the extended gamepad battery and released a new portable battery for the WiiU console to jew current owners more.
It'll be marketed for the larger size and improved portability, the shit will sell easily to the die hard who'll want to upgrade and to people who travel a lot. Basically just sell this fucker for another 5 years and keep it decently supported, it'll keep selling
>>
>>320690083
>How to save the Wii U
Let it go, anon. It's over.
>>
>>320691372
>tfw hopefully IOSU hack next week
It'll be the best Christmas ever
>>
>How to save the Wii U
You don't, better wait for the NX
>>
More local co-op/multiplayer games.
>>
Is that a WiiU or a Game Gear, I can't tell
>>
turn it in another dudebro machine
that's it
no need for anything else
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.