[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do they do this? Is 3vs1 a fun for them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1450497600215.jpg (365 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450497600215.jpg
365 KB, 1920x1080
why do they do this? Is 3vs1 a fun for them?
>>
git gud
>>
This is why you always carry a chaos zweihander with you to slap the shit out of fags that try to gangbang you and instead walk straight into a triple stunlock kill instead
>>
>Grinding and finally got my Darkmoon Blade!
>First duel, use the magic and prepare to strike

>Enemy just runs away until the buff was gone

I've made a huge mistake.
>>
When this shit happens I always just fuck about and run around the map trying to get them to chase me

It's pretty fun.
>>
git gud faggot
remember that backstabbing gives you invincibility and roll like a crazy motherfucker
>>
imagine if parrying and backstabbing wouldn't give you invincibility
>>
For the same reason that people enjoy invading people playing in their finished invasion builds, or people that enjoy fighting ganksquads.

Not everything has to be fox only no items final destination even steven competitive tourney rules to be fun. People like asymmetry as well, on both ends of the scale.
>>
>>320689997
What's going on in this image? Looks cool.
>>
File: 1448828730584.gif (1 MB, 360x260) Image search: [Google]
1448828730584.gif
1 MB, 360x260
>>320691332
>Do this
>Catch them off guard and end up winning

No better feel, I miss the glory days.
>>
>>320692019
Guy tries to invade another player to steal his humanity, but the player is specifically waiting for invasions with his gank squad friends cosplaying as the area bosses.
>>
File: MakunouchiDempseyRoll.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
MakunouchiDempseyRoll.gif
2 MB, 320x240
It can suck, but the challenge can kinda be fun sometimes.

>DkS2
>powerstanced fully upgraded caestus
>invade
>host and two summons just standing and gesturing
>one was spamming magic the other had a busted santier's
>have to pray for little lag
>kill one summon, other is getting styled on and makes the mistake of retreating for a second
>get host in stunlock and kill him

Two of them sent me actually nice messages praising me. Felt pretty badass.
>>
>>320692573
Oh. Thought it was some kind of NG+ shit.
>>
File: 1404075145340.jpg (20 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
1404075145340.jpg
20 KB, 350x263
>dueling on iron keep bridge like a peasant
>summoned into ganksquad
>alright gonna run for it
>door isn't open
>>
So, I beat Dark Souls for the first time. Is new game+ in this game only available for the character you beat the game with? I was hoping I could make a new character and have more of a challenge in a new playthrough at the same time.
>>
>>320692957
I don't know why so many games do that, not letting you respec on NG+. It's so fucking stupid, especially in something like Mass Effect.
>>
>>320689997
>PC gaming
NEVER AGAIN
>>
>>320689997
protip
it was never meant to be fun or fair
>>
File: 1450146709976.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1450146709976.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>320692902
>on iron keep just chilling
>guy invades
>chomp down on liz mushrooms for shits and to see what it does
>health regens quickly after each hit
>kill him
>get a huge message calling me a hacker, a mule, etc.
>"Dude, I just ate some elizabeth mushrooms. No need to get mad."
>he gets even angier and starts threatening to report me

My sides were never seen again after that day.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.