[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF is with these Smash 5 threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
The fact that you guys are already discussing Smash 5 tells me you have a deep disappointment with Smash 4
Smash 5 won't get any previews to like mid 2019. Lets focus on the current game. Who knows if Smash 5 will even exist.
>>
Just people complaining that their character of choice didn't make it and them lying to themselves that 5 will finally include them.
>>
Seriously though those people are idiots
>>
Just people bitching and creating scenarios in their head to feel better, pay them no mind
>>
>>320683989
Most are just in it for the hype of unannounced content. That's now gone in Tr4sh, so they are now looking forward to the next game.
>>
File: btfo.png (22 KB, 817x833) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
22 KB, 817x833
>>320683989
of fucking course i'm disappointed with super anime bros 4, all i can do is wait for smash 5 and hope someone competent is in charge of it.

ITS NOT FAIR
>>
File: ...jpg (16 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
...jpg
16 KB, 320x240
>>320683989
>Who knows if Smash 5 will even exist.
>implying Nintendo will let go of one of their biggest cash cows anytime soon
>>
>>320685403
>Implying nintendo makes it past the NX
>Implying we're not finished here.
>>
>>320683989
Happens after every Smash game is finished. People just move on to hoping that the same things that didn't get in will get in next time.

I wanted K. Rool for Brawl, but when he wasn't in I gave up entirely on him. And as such, I was right to.
>>
>implying there will even be a Smash 5
Nintendo will just port the current game over to NX instead of making a new. Besides, with Iwata dead there's nobody left at Nintendo who can convince Sakurai to come back to make another one.
>>
>>320685403
>B-BUT NINTENDO'S CASHCOW

You mean like the DLC is? Which stopped? They are LITERALLY saying that they know the difference between something being too much work, and wanting money. The best you can hope for is porting Smash 4 to the next system at the most, its just not worth the money it would cost to make another Smash game straight from scratch.
>>
Smash 5 is coming sooner than you think. NX comes out next year. They'll need a Smash to sell it. We'll be hearing news in 2017.
>>
The Smash ballot brought a whole new era of Smash autists who are buttblasted their character didn't make it in
>>
>>320684176
Just rosterfags asshurt they're character of choice didn't get in so now they have to speculate about Smash 5 just to have more circlejerks over their deluded fantasy rosters that will never happen.

It's only been a few days since the direct (which btw, I doubt is the final one and I highly doubt we won't get more DLC for Smash 4. Sakurai has proven himself many a time to be a total fucking liar and he ain't quitting anytime soon). Give it a few weeks and /v/ will adopt a new shitposting flavor of the month.
>>
>>320687010
They don't need Sakurai in order to make Smash Bros.
>>
>>320687871
Its a waste of time and effort trying to do such a impossible task as make a entirely new Smash bros at the content and detail level as Smash 4. Its easier just to port Smash 4 to the new system.
>>
>>320688174
No one would buy the NX if it was only a port of 4. It would be DOA.
>>
>>320688174
I'm not saying it wouldn't be easier, I don't care about that, but you were saying getting Sakurai back would be an issue, and I am telling you that it isn't an issue because they don't need Sakurai to make a Smash Bros game.
>>
>THEY THINK THE HYPE OF OVER
WHAT IDIOTS, THOSE IN THE 5MASH THREAD STILL DON'T KNOW?
THERE'S MORE COMING, IT'S NOT OVER, THE LAST ACTUAL STOP IS FEBRUARY
BASED SAKURAI HAS MORE IN STORE, DO NOT FALL FOR SAKURAIS LIES
THERE IS MORE COMING MY FRIENDS
>>
File: geno.png (160 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
geno.png
160 KB, 633x758
>>320683989
GENO BETTER BE IN FUCKING SMASH 5 OR I'LL... I'LL
>>
>>320688469
>you were saying getting Sakurai back would be an issue

I was not. Actually I am saying NOBODY can make another Smash that could top 4, NOT EVEN SAKURAI COULD.
>>
>>320687203
Super Smash Bros for NX, it's almost a fact that they will port Smash 4 to the new console with all the DLC, and maybe add something new.
>>
File: 1448763318544.png (23 KB, 622x704) Image search: [Google]
1448763318544.png
23 KB, 622x704
I STILL HAVE A CHANCE FOR SMASH 5 I SWEAR
>>
>>320691513
Likely what will happen:
>Coin Smash NX not as a port when it is, and try to pass it off as a new Smash game to convince people to buy it, and feel that it has too much to be seen as similar to Smash 3DS
>Exclusive content only the NX version has.
>Ice Climbers to shut people up finally, and Wolf just to be like "We told you we were done with adding characters, so just take these two that didn't make the Wii U version and be happy"
>NX will get new modes like adventure mode, and just more old stages like fountain of dreams.
>>
>>320684176

I know my three selections have no fucking chance, so I just shill them in case the snowball effect of popularity occurs so there becomes demand for them IF Smash 5 is planned. Since Smash 5 threads are the only ones made now, that's why I participate in them.
>>
>>320683989
No. People are not ready to abandon the hype or are too BTFO that they assume their shitty character was obviously reserved for 5mash.
>>
Mega Man probably won't be in the next Smash, so this one is the only one that matters anyway. Inkling might fill the void.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.