[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
deus ex human revolution
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: deus-ex-hr-1.jpg (743 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
deus-ex-hr-1.jpg
743 KB, 1920x1080
so I just started it to prepare for mankind divided any tips?
>>
also if one of the shopkeepers is knocked out does he ever wake up?
>>
>>320682479
Take the tranq rifle, you can find stun guns everywhere.
>>
>>320682652
I knocked one of the merchants out if he wakes up will he stay hostile?
>>
>>320682761
I don't know I never did something stupid like that.
>>
>>320682761
Yeah, you should treat them as RE4 merchants, cause even if they do wake up they don't sell anymore, at least that's how it was for me in the original. Might be changed in Director's Cut.
>>
>>320683079
yeah I wasn't really thinking when I did that will the first merchant ever sell anything important?
>>
>>320683415
In the original he sells nothing noteworthy except revolver upgrades. The dealers in China however sell great shit. Again, I'm going off the original release not DC. Also, while you're at the gas station, there's a free rifle on the roof. Good luck getting to it.
>>
Explore and make sure you find the optional praxis kits. Most augments are useful, but getting decent hacking augs is almost always a good idea on any playthrough. You can smash doors if you spend enough ammo or thorw enough stuff at them. There's a surprising amount of weight in your decisions, the game can play out in a few ways depending on your choices like whether you let Zeke Sanders escape or not. Other than that I only have one more tip You don't have to leave flygirl behind.

>>320683415
Nah. There's better merchants and most things can be found in more than one place. I don't think he had exclusive merchandise.
>>
don't kill anyone from the second the game starts if you're going for non lethal achievement, killing bosses don't count

you can save a character somewhat near the end of the game, it can also be completed without killing anyone but this requires patience, use emps.

knocked out npc's that fall from a short distance can die

don't buy an upgrade near the end of the game that the game recommends you

you can beat the final boss with the code 2012
hold on to emps and if you have them the blue c4 bags for bosses or mechs
>>
>>320682479
If you go nonlethal the breaking wall aug is pretty useless in the early game
Go for hacking augs first since you'll always need them
You don't really need the merchant in Detroit anyways unless you need more ammo, go for praxis kits in the Clinic merchants
>>
>>320684258
PRO-TIP
You can shoot the walls and they break, this also makes the enemy on the other side get KO'd non-lethally as well.
>>
you can beat the entire game on the hardest difficulty non lethaly without ever upgrading Jensen and save a character near the end.
>>
>>320682479
>any tips?

when you get to panchaea stop the game and uninstall.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.