[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chose my destiny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: DSC_0053.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0053.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
Which one of these cocksuckers should I play tonight, I find myself with an unusually light evening and picked out these three from my GC collection. I've beaten none of them but played them all at least a few times. Well /v/?
>>
>>320670079
Chibi robo fäm
>>
I'd say vex. I remember bits and pieces from when I played It. Good shit.
>>
File: giant yellow dildo man.jpg (47 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
giant yellow dildo man.jpg
47 KB, 720x576
Play this instead if you have it, friend.
Max comfy and one amazing soundtrack
>>
I think I'm going with vexx ive played it the least of it out of all of my GC games
>>
Vexx is underrated. People only insult it because it has a corny and "edgy" story, but it's got great atmosphere and some of the music is great
>>
Zoids nigga
>>
File: DSC_0054.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0054.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
Welcome to my Friday night /v/. Hope everyone out there is having a nice one
>>
>>320673120
I played the fuck out of some side game tournament mode that game never likes the story too much.
>>
>>320673204
DUDE WEED LMAO

seriously though whats the deal bro? why would you put that shit in your pic? no respect bro
>>
>>320673495
If I happened to be drinking a beer I'd have put that in all the same. Drugs and vidya are awesome if you don't want to experience altered state of consciousness while gaming that's fine but you are the one bringing attention to it here not me.
You could have commented on how awesome its always sunny is
>>
>>320673823
Of course I'm bringing attention to it since someone has to
Drugs are bad, don't you know?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.