[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a game where you rescue a woman Remember when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
>It's a game where you rescue a woman

Remember when this was legal?
>>
Name one good game where this was the case.

>inb4 Mario was good
>>
>literally every generation in my father's family the men would be a true man and win the woman over no matter what
>my father impregnated my mom on purpose so she would stick by his side
>and now the lineage dies with me because I'm a beta fuck who can't even kiss and got bullied all the time
>>
Why would I want to do that?
>>
>>320669654
dumb ideologyposter.
>>
>>320669616

Spelunky?
>>
>>320669616
Mario was good
>>
>>320669616
All of them anon, they were all good, especially donkey kong and zelda and splatterhouse and mario 3 and dragon's lair and space ace and tomb raider 2013 and superman 2600 and jungle hunt and ghost manor 2600 and ....
>>
>>320669654
lol what a gay
>>
>>320669616
re4: fuck you, it was a great game. deal with it.
>>
>>320669616

Baldur's Gate series. You rescue Viconia in both games, also Imoen and probably a bunch I forgot.
>>
>a game where you rescue a woman but it turns out that together you will be rescuing a world but in your journey you are rescued
;_;
Enslaved Odyssey to the West
Prince of Persia
Bulletstorm (although she doesn't seem like she needs recusing and it's more about vengeance and survival)

can't think of more right now
>>
>>320669616
Final Fight

Get rek
>>
>>320669616
You got me because all video games are bad and we've been wasting our lives for years for what?
>>
>>320669616
Sonic CD ya faggolo
>>
>>320672194
eww
>>
>>320669412
No, and neither should you if you want your thought patterns to come clean at the next scan.
>>
>>320669654
Doesn't work, girls still leave nowadays.
Child support laws, plus single mother freebies, such as massively discounted college education?
Dam son.
>>
>>320669616
Shadow of colossus
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.