[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats your verdict /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: JustFuck.jpg (484 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
JustFuck.jpg
484 KB, 1920x1080
Whats your verdict /v/?
>>
I'd pirate it and find out but it hasn't been cracked yet.
>>
>>320662116
this
>>
its alright i guess
i wish you didnt have to do the shitty side missions to unlock the upgrades
>>
fun but underwhelming

nowhere near as big a leap as between JC and JC2
>>
File: Waifu.png (510 KB, 569x965) Image search: [Google]
Waifu.png
510 KB, 569x965
>>320661907
>Most Underrated Waifu coming through
>>
Just Cause 2, now with wingsuit.

Thats all there is to it really.
>>
Can't play it/10
>>
>>320662263
how's the map? Same size? Is it any less dead than the last?
>>
>>320663425

This.
>>
File: 1444930853108.jpg (20 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1444930853108.jpg
20 KB, 350x350
>leading up to release
>"hey guys we're gonna make a great sandbox and we love modders too can't wait to see what you guys make"
>after release
>well uh guys we're not giving you a kit and well since we used intense drm well uhhhh... hmm...
>>
I just wanna know how well this game sold.
According to the industry it should sell very very good because no loss of sales due to piracy.
>>
I was so excited for this. I loved 2.
They took some steps forward, but then took some back in other places. It's just sad. All they had to do was release an improved 2, and they couldn't manage.
>>
>>320664538
It should sell way more than CoD and Fallout 4 combined because it can't be pirated.

Bet it sold at least 1.3 Billion copies, since it can't be pirated. Wait how badly did it sell? oh....
>>
>>320664538
>I just wanna know how well this game sold.
barely over 200k owners on steam.
>>
>>320663354
>Just Cause 2, now with wingsuit, bugs, online leaderboards you can't turn off and a patch that made the performance worse

fixed.
>>
>>320661907
The devs are fucking gods. I mean, how else can you take such an awesome and creative mechanics and turn it into a mediocre piece of shit that barely improved over the previous one. I swear it takes real talent to do so.
>>
>>320664737
What kind of steps backwards?
>>
too bad the real devs made mad max and instead we get a lame b-team to make jc3.

rip
>>
Everything wrong with modern PC gaming (Nvidia Gameworks bringing bad performances on both Nvidia and AMD cards) Denuvo memory leak anal cancer, pre release DLC + pre release season pass. In a big, train wrecky package.
>>
>>320665970
No longer being able to run and removing the roll makes combat feel weird.
They got rid of that contextual lock-on, but don't allow you to precisely aim with every weapon.
The cars feel terrible. Or at least some. There was some sports car I tried that felt really nice in an arcade racer kind of style, but others feel like GTA IV turned to 11.
Everything feels like it has a weird delay to it, like stunt jumping or parachuting out of a vehicle. I think this may be because these buttons have multiple functions whether they're pressed or held, if I'm recalling correctly.
These were the main issues I had, and they only let me play for an hour or so before dropping it for the moment, since I just rented it for a night. There were other issues, like terrible load times which were especially noticeable when retrying to five-gear challenges over and over, but those are more tied to the console version I played so I won't really mention them.
>>
As someone who absolutely loved Just Cause 2, how did they fuck it up and is it still worth buying?
>>
no minimap, no melee (i think), no rolling, health regenerates in .5 microseconds
retarded loading times
single player game that's always online
haven't been to the main giant island yet but so far the map is pretty boring
gameplay is extremely repetitive, i can't play it for more than 2 hours, but if you like blowing shit up and flying i guess it's alright
>>
I have it on Xbox One.
Map is impressively huge but lacks variety, different corners of the map are pretty much indistinguishable in appearance unless you know the whole map off by heart.
Gameplay is fun but repetitive, blowing shit up from a hang glider grows tiresome but is the only way to liberate cities and unlock fast travel (which is almost essential with the size of this map unless you want to spend 20 minutes wing suiting).
Load times haven't been too horrible except in between gear mod mission attempts, it's like every time you retry a mission to get an extra gear the RAM is cleared completely, which turns getting upgrades for Rico something to dread rather than look forward to.
I had more fun on Boom Island tying goats to propane tanks while the game installed than I've ever had liberating a city.
Driving in cars is fine, same with aircraft, tethering things is loads of fun, but driving on motorcycles is nearly impossible.
Haven't played much of the story past the mission to unlock fast travel because it seems pretty unappealing so far.
I's a good time waster if you want to play it like GTA.
>>
I'll buy it when it's <$10
>>
No co op

Looks Shit
>>
>>320663630
Takes about 8 hours to walk from one end of the map to the other.
>>
>>320663264
I always found her really fucking annoying in every cut scene desu
>>
>Just finished JC2 today
>27% completion

Send help
>>
>>320670386

You find every girl annoying Desu
>>
Steam exclusive, waiting for crack.
Clearly avalanch doesn't want my fucking money, I only bought JC2 because I pirated it and enjoyed it so god damn much.
>>
>>320661907
Mario acting like fucking spic he's so racist
>>
>>320661907
JUST
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.