[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all take a moment to bask in the fact that there officially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1450313653024.png (226 KB, 626x320) Image search: [Google]
1450313653024.png
226 KB, 626x320
Can we all take a moment to bask in the fact that there officially exists an official game where Mario, Sonic, Pac-Man, Mega Man, Ryu, and Cloud Strife are all playable?

I mean holy shit, this would have sounded like some fucking autistic 90's kid fanfiction 10 years ago, but now it's a reality.
>>
And it still sounds like some autistic 90's kid fanfiction.
>>
>>320660784

Yeah. It's pretty incredible. My pleb normie freinds don't seem to understand the novelty, but I still get goosebumps when I watch Cloud's reveal trailer.
>>
>>320660784
>OP only mentions the characters that matter

Good on ya.
>>
It's just a video game.
>>
Meh
Mugen did it better
>>
>>320660784
is there a higher res version
>>
>>320661239
>>320661245

These faggots right here. Typical /v/.
>>
>>320660932
Smash is an autistic game, anything Nintendo is autistic. Don't you know that by now?
>>
>>320661321
I'm sorry we're not easily impressed by a video game
>>
>>320660784
Are they meant to be the chakra spectrums?
>>
I'd care if smash 4 didn't play like shit.
>>
>>320663405
>>320660784

>Mario is usually a nice guy, but with the right powers and determination; posseses a firey rage

>Ryu desires to battle all and the stronger than them

>Pacman, his hunger his feared; even by the dead. He places his victims on an unforgiving maze to play cat and dog.

>Cloud, well he is brave. Has passed through lots of things but still fights.

>Mega Man, a robot who fights in the hope of everlasting peace...

>Sonic... dunno, he is fast and nice to his friends?

>Bayonetta, the power of love. With a bit of lust...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.