[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this supposed to be symbolic or something? A commentary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: lonk.jpg (19 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
lonk.jpg
19 KB, 620x349
Was this supposed to be symbolic or something?

A commentary on drugs or sex?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWlJ2Zk62rU
>>
It was random shit they threw in, they admitted it in an Iwata ask or whatever.
>>
>>320656824
It's the story of Hyrule you moron.
>>
No it's completely meaningless. It's just a history lesson with no impact on the plot and the game doesn't gain anything from presenting it in this way.
>>
>>320656824
It was a pointless scene just trying to be 2edgy for the sake of being 2edgy. Kind of like Twilight Princess itself.
>>
>>320657389
I find it funny that for all TP tries to be dark, nothing in that game is as scary as the Bottom of the Well from OoT, and that game didn't seem to even be making a point about being dark.
>>
Isn't it the origin of the Twili?
>>
>>320657829
you know what was also really fucking unnerving

the god damn sewers under the villa in wind waker with the re deads

fuck wind wakers re deads in general, a cutesy looking game like that shouldn't have some freaky loop eared nigger zombies
>>
>>320657142
Then what the fuck was with all the Illas falling upsidedown
>>
>>320658052
Literally nothing
It has literally no meaning or subtext at all
It's just random shit they threw in because they figured a game trying to be dark should unnerve the player at least once
>>
Hamfisted attempt at being spooky because barely anything else in the game has a spooky atmosphere.

I don't understand how 64 Zeldas succeeded where the other 3 failed. Was it the shit framerate? The chunky graphics? The dirtiness?
>>
>>320658189
Bullshit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.