[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Today in a surprising move, From Software and Sony Compu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
>Today in a surprising move, From Software and Sony Computer Entertainment have announced that cult classic Demon's Souls will be releasing early next year for PC
>From have stated that the strong sales of the Souls series made them push more titles to release on Steam and take PC as a more serious and viable option for gaming. SCE have also stated that they plan to expand into Steam in 2016, which they see as a growing market
>Both parties have stated that they also have plans to release Bloodborne on Steam, assuming the Steam release of Demon's Souls proves commercially successful
>Demon's Souls will cost $29.99USD when it releases on Steam in 2016, and will have a lot more graphical options including 4K and MSAA, in addition to SteamOS support

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/demons-souls-coming-to-pc/1100-6433218/
>>
>inb4 shitloads of idiots take this seriously because nobody has seen a fake url before
>>
File: yawn.png (107 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
yawn.png
107 KB, 800x1000
>>320655680
Noone fell for the first bait, guy
>>
>>320655680
>in addition to SteamOS support
completely blew it senpai
From is far too incompetent for that
>>
Is this the birth of a new epic bait?
>>
File: 1424297634938.png (47 KB, 404x408) Image search: [Google]
1424297634938.png
47 KB, 404x408
THANKS FOR BETA TESTING, CONSOLEPLEBS
PC WINS AGAIN
>>
>>320655680
NEVER EVER SONYFAGS
>>
>Pkeks so starved for games that they spend all day on /v/ pretending they can have great console exclusives
IT'S NOT FAIR
>>
File: lol.jpg (109 KB, 600x416) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
109 KB, 600x416
>confirmed legit
>>
File: tears.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>>320655680
>>320656285
>Baiting this hard
>>
I'm getting rekt trying to solo the Orphan.
>>
>>320656940
Keep to its left side and remember that charged attacks ALWAYS make him stumble. Just play conservatively and stick to his left and you'll be okay.
>>
>>320657326
Don't you mean his right side? His left is protected by plenty of attacks.
>>
>>320656940
Other than Git Gud, the only advice I can offer is to go into the sea and keep far away from Kos's corpse
>>
>This thread
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.