[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post yfw you realize that MGS V isn't actually unfinished,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: age_bg_tpp.jpg (277 KB, 1400x764) Image search: [Google]
age_bg_tpp.jpg
277 KB, 1400x764
Post yfw you realize that MGS V isn't actually unfinished, but is just waiting for the whole player base to strive together to achieve common goals to unlock more of the story
>>
File: 1410282289898.png (327 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1410282289898.png
327 KB, 600x450
>>320644432
>>
>>320644432
which was already found in the files. It's just a shitty cutscene, go look on youtube.
>>
>>320644432
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
Taken the tone of ground zeroes, it is pretty clear that TPP was intended to be really dark and disturbing.

Unfortunately Konami didn't want controversy and they wanted to be able to push the game to the 8-12 year old market on Xbox so most of the story was cut and the remaining was edited beyond recognition. We were left with a repetitive mediocre action / stealth game whose features brought nothing new to the table and were outdone by 15 year old action / stealth game mechanics.

The gameplay has never been strong in any MGS game, the story is what carried it. Konami / the NSA edited the story so badly that there was practically more story and cutscenes in ground zeroes.
>>
Everything surrounding this game is so pathetic. It was the biggest disappointment of the entire year and people just try to make excuses for it. It's completely dead and people keep trying to revive it, either through mocking it or genuinely being serious. It's been forgotten by everyone and it has ruined the series.
>>
Let it go
>>
File: 1388296395247.jpg (54 KB, 496x567) Image search: [Google]
1388296395247.jpg
54 KB, 496x567
how deluded can you be to even think that they hid an entire chapter behind a community event
>>
File: why.jpg (35 KB, 522x330) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
35 KB, 522x330
>>320646090
>>
>>320644432
Now this is autism.
>>
File: Iran.jpg (80 KB, 524x627) Image search: [Google]
Iran.jpg
80 KB, 524x627
>>320644432

I'm very impressed by Konami so far. This is the most intricate ruse I've ever seen.

The final pay-off's sure to be worth it.
>>
>>320645542
>The gameplay has never been strong in any MGS game
I'd disagree. Metal Gear 2's sneaking is simplistic but the level design and enemy placement make up for it, despite some balancing issues. MGS1's gameplay is worse due to the game unraveling into a series of bosses and cut scenes, but what level design and enemy placement the game has are pretty, well, solid. MGS2 is a very tightly designed game in just about every sense, weak bosses aside. Ditto for Ghost Babel.

And while MGS3 is also terribly unbalanced it gives the player a lot of shit to do and also has some decent level design and still remains fun to sneak through (even if there isn't a whole lot of tension).
>>
>>320648040
ugh, good

those hairstyles are just plain UGLY like damn girl, go see a stylist, sheeeit
>>
>>320644432
This will not happen. And even if they released story DLC it wouldn't make what we got any better.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.