[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
..was it a good ending?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
..was it a good ending?
>>
girlfriend became his mom yo
>>
...........................yes.
>>
File: 1447791236156.webm (3 MB, 640x347) Image search: [Google]
1447791236156.webm
3 MB, 640x347
>>320644364
>>
Up until the part where he somehow turned into a baby with demon horns, literally made no sense. But Dormon turning into a giant spawn of shadows and fucking shit up was pretty cool, even though he was surprisingly weak as hell and couldn't kill some random douchebag soldiers.
>>
Well, not as good as Rey finding Luke after getting the maps from BB8 and R2D2, handing him Anakin's lightsaber and finding out she's his daughter
>>
I wanted to see what all the removed colossus battles would be like. I mean you can see the Bat Colossus in one of the older trailers.
>>
File: 1448422215024.webm (2 MB, 330x448) Image search: [Google]
1448422215024.webm
2 MB, 330x448
>>
>>320644487
>Only the most mudslime dense jihadist area in western yurop soldiers on
LOL
>>
>>320644532
I always kinda figured the baby was just Dormin in some other form. then again the wanderer did fall into the water so who fuckin knows
>>
File: 1449404387568.webm (159 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449404387568.webm
159 KB, 1280x720
meme
>>
>>320645497
Yes, he was told something fucked up would happen from the start and accepted it, hr got his wish
>>
I can't believe that game was released in 2005, still looks and plays gorgeously
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.